🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DNC Establishment Goes Into Full Stop Bernie Mode

Klobuchar couldn't even wait one more day to let her fellow Minnesotans vote for her. I'm sure Biden camp is paying off campaign debt of her and Mayor Peter Puffer for their endorsement. Sanders supporters should be outraged.
Klobuchar ends 2020 bid, set to join Buttigieg in Biden endorsement ahead of Super Tuesday
Bernie Campaign Organizer Says 'Milwaukee will Burn' if Sanders Loses | Dan O'Donnell | News/Talk 1130 WISN
Kyle Jurek, a Bernie Sanders campaign organizer, says in a hidden camera video that "f***ing Milwaukee will burn" if Sanders doesn't win the Democratic Presidential nomination.
I wonder what other cities are going to burn, when the Demoncraps steal this election from Bernie again. I have a map of the US, I am putting push pins in where I think those cities will be in flames.....

Klobuchar couldn't even wait one more day to let her fellow Minnesotans vote for her. I'm sure Biden camp is paying off campaign debt of her and Mayor Peter Puffer for their endorsement. Sanders supporters should be outraged.
Klobuchar ends 2020 bid, set to join Buttigieg in Biden endorsement ahead of Super Tuesday
Bernie Campaign Organizer Says 'Milwaukee will Burn' if Sanders Loses | Dan O'Donnell | News/Talk 1130 WISN
Kyle Jurek, a Bernie Sanders campaign organizer, says in a hidden camera video that "f***ing Milwaukee will burn" if Sanders doesn't win the Democratic Presidential nomination.
I wonder what other cities are going to burn, when the Demoncraps steal this election from Bernie again. I have a map of the US, I am putting push pins in where I think those cities will be in flames.....

Your "hidden camera video" seems to be lacking an actual camera. Which means we don't have any clue whose voice we're hearing.

That reminds me, wanna buy a bridge? I took a pic of it with my hidden camera. Here it is.

Sanders supporters are outraged. The ones I know, which is more than a few, have all said they will not vote at all in Nov if Sanders gets fucked again.

I can't say I blame the DNC. Bernie is a commie pinko. He'll drag down the entire ballot......

:popcorn:
And that's exactly what he's doing. A 78 year old radical commie. No moderate, old school democrat will vote for him, and the DNC knows it. He doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of beating Trump. The only support he really has is the radical, young, brain washed, lazy millennials that think they're going to get a FREE RIDE from those PESKY BILLIONAIRES.

But then, NONE of the dem clowns have can beat Trump... so... they've pretty much fucked, period.

Klobuchar couldn't even wait one more day to let her fellow Minnesotans vote for her.

What would be the point?
To allow her supporters to give her a "W" before she dropped out.

And that would enable ------------------------------------------------------------------- what?

The whole point of running in primaries is to show up at the convention with power. She ain't got none and it's too late to start getting any, especially since she's getting no press at all.

I can't say I blame the DNC. Bernie is a commie pinko. He'll drag down the entire ballot......

:popcorn:
And that's exactly what he's doing. A 78 year old radical commie. No moderate, old school democrat will vote for him, and the DNC knows it. He doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of beating Trump.

But then, NONE of the dem clowns do... so... they've pretty much fucked, period.
Old School Democrats voted for Trump in 2016. Gonna support him again in 2020.

Klobuchar couldn't even wait one more day to let her fellow Minnesotans vote for her.

What would be the point?

And that would enable ------------------------------------------------------------------- what?
Her to look like a winner and not a quitter. She will have to run for re-election to the Senate and Minnesota voters now view her as a quitter.

What would be the point?

Her to look like a winner and not a quitter. She will have to run for re-election to the Senate and Minnesota voters now view her as a quitter.

:rofl:

No Sprinkles, they don't. I know you're not from this planet but around here it takes YUGE gobs of money to stay relevant in a primary especially one where you never got traction and your biggest splash consists of Rachel Dratch playing you on Saturday Night Live every few weeks She'd have to double Bloomberg's blast, and she'd have to have started it probably a week ago. She AIN'T GOT that kind of money. It would be pouring down the drain if she did. Now, she could just continue to run without money and without ads, and look like a loser who doesn't know when to quit. None of that however has anything to do with running for Senate.

Sanders supporters are outraged. The ones I know, which is more than a few, have all said they will not vote at all in Nov if Sanders gets fucked again.

How is moderates standing a side to give fellow moderates a better chance... That is not dirty politics, it is just looking out for best interests of their supporters..

LOL let's hope so.

How is moderates standing a side to give fellow moderates a better chance... That is not dirty politics, it is just looking out for best interests of their supporters..

you think the Bernie supporters view it that way? I mean could they have not waited till after tomorrow and not made it so obvious?

Forum List

Back