DNC hack in not a National Security issue.

ThunderKiss1965

Platinum Member
Dec 17, 2015
GNO
The DNC hack in not a National Security issue. It's a Cyber Security issue, for the Democratic party. So unless the DNC and John Podesta where keeping state secrets on their email servers, which sounds suspiciously familiar. The DNC needs to spend more money to hire a better IT staff. Choose better candidates and they could throw a little cash at educating their voters on how to tell what a real breach of national security looks like but that would defeat the purpose of keeping their rank and file eternally stupid and it would compromise their anointed one. There are some Republicans that are parroting the left and need some of that education as well but, fuck those guys we would be better off if they just went ahead and came out of the closet dropped the R and full embraced the D.

More societal dysfunction please, it works so well. Merry christmas, peace on earth, good will toward men.

The DNC hack in not a National Security issue. It's a Cyber Security issue, for the Democratic party. So unless the DNC and John Podesta where keeping state secrets on their email servers, which sounds suspiciously familiar. The DNC needs to spend more money to hire a better IT staff. Choose better candidates and they could throw a little cash at educating their voters on how to tell what a real breach of national security looks like but that would defeat the purpose of keeping their rank and file eternally stupid and it would compromise their anointed one. There are some Republicans that are parroting the left and need some of that education as well but, fuck those guys we would be better off if they just went ahead and came out of the closet dropped the R and full embraced the D.

Whoever did the hacking wanted Trump to win.

Maybe they just wanted Hillary to lose and or to be held accountable. Plenty of us opposed to Hillary wanted that (accountability) much more than we wanted Trump in the White House.

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Seems that the GOP was probed as well but better security measures and all do help and even if Trump winning was the goal and I seriously doubt that because it didn't change one fucking vote. It is seriously disconcerting that Liberals and some Republicans are focusing on the hack and not the corruption it revealed.

Maybe they just wanted Hillary to lose and or to be held accountable. Plenty of us opposed to Hillary wanted that (accountability) much more than we wanted Trump in the White House.

She was accountable and said she should not of had private server. What more do you want. Comey and the hacking made a huge difference, this was scam election just like in 2000. I will never accept this one.

i think it was a experiment

someone want to see that after releasing tons and tons

of really damaging information on a democrat politician

if the "sheeple" would simply ignore it

and cast a vote for the most corrupt candidate that has ever ran for president

--LOL

One thing is certain, all the liars are on the same page.

--LOL

In this situation....releasing emails that paint a dark...but true picture of the Left......the complaints are about the way the material was obtained, not the truth.

The same occurred when the East Anglia emails came to light, showing the global warming scam.

In both cases, the Left has no defense against the truth, so attempts to cloud the issue and switch the discussion.

Last edited:

Seems that the GOP was probed as well but better security measures and all do help and even if Trump winning was the goal and I seriously doubt that because it didn't change one fucking vote. It is seriously disconcerting that Liberals and some Republicans are focusing on the hack and not the corruption it revealed.

I rather think at this point that we all know america is corrupt; the legal system, the economic system, the political system. So we're down to this yeah-but-your-side's-more-corrupt-than-my-side denial paradigm.

She was accountable and said she should not of had private server. What more do you want. Comey and the hacking made a huge difference, this was scam election just like in 2000. I will never accept this one.
You are sadly mistaken if you seriously believe that the only thing people want Hillary held accountable for was her use of a private email server.

You are sadly mistaken if you seriously believe that the only thing people want Hillary held accountable for was her use of a private email server.

What else??

What else??
I am not going to provide you a list. If you don't really know. . . Then maybe it's best you keep your head in the sand.

What else??
dependsformen.jpg

DNC hack in not a National Security issue.

Until it happens to the RNC then it's pants on fire, all hands on deck, worst attack since 9/11, call to all patriots.

Of course it's a threat.

--LOL

In this situation....releasing emails that paint a dark...but true picture of the Left......the complaints are about the way the material was obtained, not the truth.

The same occurred when the East Anglia emails came to light, showing the global warming scam.

In both cases, the Left has no defense against the truth, so attempts to cloud the issue and switch the discussion.

personally i cant see how anyone who knew about hillarys corruption could have voted for her

Forum List

Back