🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DNC holding emergency meeting to consider a Hillary replacement

In the subject line, I wrote: "TO CONSIDER A HILLARY REPLACEMENT."

That is 100% accurate. I did not say they ARE REPLACING HILLARY.

They are going to discuss who the #2 QB is, I am guessing Kaine, but who knows.

B S ?

Democratic Party Holding Emergency Meeting to Discuss Replacing Hillary Clinton?

FALSE: The DNC is not holding an "emergency" meeting to "replace" Clinton.
Thank God. That would pretty much eliminate Trump.
How would getting rid of Hillary eliminate Trump? From what I read on here from the lemmings, Hillary is going to get all but maybe 2 electoral votes. (might be an exaggeration)
I'd take Trump over the Beast any day, but she is the weakest candidate and maybe the only one who could lose to Trump unless they decided to run Wiener.

B S ?

Democratic Party Holding Emergency Meeting to Discuss Replacing Hillary Clinton?

FALSE: The DNC is not holding an "emergency" meeting to "replace" Clinton.
Thank God. That would pretty much eliminate Trump.
How would getting rid of Hillary eliminate Trump? From what I read on here from the lemmings, Hillary is going to get all but maybe 2 electoral votes. (might be an exaggeration)
I'd take Trump over the Beast any day, but she is the weakest candidate and maybe the only one who could lose to Trump unless they decided to run Wiener.

From the rumors of the bodies that pile up around the clinton's ...it seems like she uses professionals....

In the subject line, I wrote: "TO CONSIDER A HILLARY REPLACEMENT."

That is 100% accurate. I did not say they ARE REPLACING HILLARY.

They are going to discuss who the #2 QB is, I am guessing Kaine, but who knows.
I think it has to be someone elected....Bernie.

Each party probably has the next two ready to go in case of emergency . In every election . You never know what can happen.

Maybe they should have vetted her health better prior to rigging the primaries for her.

Forum List

Back