DNC Lawsuit, cheered by USMB conservatives, is dismissed

Clinton had a firewall.

The "firewall" depended on the race being competitive. Bernie should've been up 2-0 and instead was "tied" because DWS rigged the Iowa Caucus. When asked for the raw vote total on caucus night, the DNC declined to turn it over...

DWS cheated because Israel needed yet another hyper corrupt and treasonous scumbag to follow Bill, W, and O...

I'm not sure it's something to cheer about from either side.

First, the DNC argument before the court was that the Democratic National Committee did not have to have an open, fair, or Democratic process to choose their nominee. The argument that the Court had no authority to enforce the DNC Charter was victorious, but really, do you want to win that argument?

DNC Lawyers Argue DNC Has Right to Pick Candidates in Back Rooms

The full transcript is interesting. The DNC lawyers argued that they have a first amendment right to deceive you the supporters into believing you have a voice in the process of picking a nominee.

So yes, cheer the victory, the Bernie folks were shot down, and they're going to run right out and back the Democratic Party now aren't they? Well not so far they aren't. Fundraising numbers for the DNC is down big time.

This is actually the crux of the Democratic Party's problem. you think that anyone who doesn't agree with the Republicans is automatically a supporter of the Democrats. Not so far they aren't.

Clinton got 55% of the vote and Sanders got 43%. Why shouldn't Clinton have won the nomination?

As I posted in another response, Hillary probably would have won anyway. The problem came with how the game was played. Bill Cosby once did a joke about how wars seemed to be fought. He said that there was a referee before the "game" that tossed a coin the winner got to decide how the war would be waged. "Captain of the Calvary Custer, Captain SItting Bull says you and all your boys got to go down into the valley while all the Indians in the world come riding right down on you."

No, I am not defending Bill Cosby's behavior with women. So skip that will you?

That was the way the DNC decided that the Primary should be run. They tipped the scales in favor of Hillary. They admitted that they did it, and they said that was their right. They even argued that they had a First Amendment right to deceive you and everyone else by pretending it was fair. I guess they consider Politics to be like Professional Wrestling. All show for the ratings.

That is where the problem is. The DNC was not neutral in the match. They were doing everything they could think of to make sure Hillary came out on top. They didn't have to, but they did it anyway.

Imagine if you were watching a basketball game. One one side you have the Los Angeles Lakers. On the other side you have the Duke University Basketball team. The Lakers are going to win. There is not any doubt about it. Yet, the referee's start making calls in favor of the Lakers, and ignoring the fouls they make while calling it on Duke. People would be pissed. Rightly so. It was barely possible, just barely, that Hillary would lose the primary. But that barely was too much risk, so the Referee's cheated to make sure she won.

AGAIN THE DNC ADMITTED THIS. They admitted it in the Court papers and argued that the Court has no jurisdiction to enforce the DNC's charter. True the DNC can choose anyone they want. They can cheat if they want. But when people don't vote for them, and people did not, what does that gain them? The used corrupt means to insure a candidate with corruption baggage was nominated. They admitted it, and then told the court so what?

Have you noticed that message board people post tons of threads announcing lawsuits against people they don't like... But if the verdict doesn't fit their narrative they don't even report it?

Well, it has been days since the fraud lawsuit against DNC leader Debbie Wasserman filed by a kooky Bernie supporter was dismissed.

Conservatives here are quiet. All you hear is crickets.

Now go do a search on "dnc Lawsuit" and you'll see how interested and excited they were before the verdict.

Losers are invited to come out of hiding in this thread.
Feel free to accuse Debbie Wasserman of yet another crime she will never be indicted or convicted for, if it makes you feel better.

:banana::banana::banana:

Florida judge dismisses fraud lawsuit against DNC

NobodyCares.gif

Wikileaks showed that Wasserman-Schultz and Clinton did rig their Party's Presidential Nomination process. But if most Democrats wanna live in denial over that, than so be it i guess. Maybe Wasserman-Schultz getting arrested and prosecuted for her corruption, will force them to face how corrupt their Party is. Because she isn't completely home-free yet. One of her prominent lackeys was just arrested. And if he spills, she could be in very serious trouble. So definitely stay tuned.

Have you noticed that message board people post tons of threads announcing lawsuits against people they don't like... But if the verdict doesn't fit their narrative they don't even report it?

Well, it has been days since the fraud lawsuit against DNC leader Debbie Wasserman filed by a kooky Bernie supporter was dismissed.

Conservatives here are quiet. All you hear is crickets.

Now go do a search on "dnc Lawsuit" and you'll see how interested and excited they were before the verdict.

Losers are invited to come out of hiding in this thread.
Feel free to accuse Debbie Wasserman of yet another crime she will never be indicted or convicted for, if it makes you feel better.

:banana::banana::banana:

Florida judge dismisses fraud lawsuit against DNC

Yes, the court determined the primaries are utter bullshit and the DNC can choose their candidate however they wish.

The primaries are a dog and pony show. Hillary was the candidate from day 1.

DNC are liars. They duped stupid Dems into believing the primaries were a genuine election.

They were not. It was bullshit and the courts agreed.

Do Democrats care that their primary election for Prez was rigged?:

A: not at all, as long as the government checks keep flowing

First, the DNC argument before the court was that the Democratic National Committee did not have to have an open, fair, or Democratic process to choose their nominee. The argument that the Court had no authority to enforce the DNC Charter was victorious, but really, do you want to win that argument?

The full transcript is interesting. The DNC lawyers argued that they have a first amendment right to deceive you the supporters into believing you have a voice in the process of picking a nominee.

So yes, cheer the victory, the Bernie folks were shot down, and they're going to run right out and back the Democratic Party now aren't they? Well not so far they aren't. Fundraising numbers for the DNC is down big time.

This is actually the crux of the Democratic Party's problem. you think that anyone who doesn't agree with the Republicans is automatically a supporter of the Democrats. Not so far they aren't.

Yes. Everybody has always known that the DNC has always had the right to chose any candidate they wanted. It's exactly the same as the RNC in that way. Neither party is obligated to do anything they don't want to do. The RNC could have given the nomination to ANYONE. They weren't obligated to give it to Trump.

Yeah, when trying to defend something, don't insist that everyone else could do it.

The RNC did not want Trump. A large number of Republicn officials, elected and part of the Party establishment still don't want Trump. The RNC started the Opposition Research when it was painfully obvious that Trump was winning. They ended that research when Trump was the nominee chosen by the voters in the process. In other words the Republicans let the voters choose the nominee that everyone thought was going to lose.

The Democratic National Commitee decided to trick the voters, trick the supporters into thinking it was a fair and open process. It was grass roots baby. Trust us. When that became apparent that it wasn't, the Democratic Party shrugged and said you were the fools for thinking it was going to be open, and actually allow the voters to pick the candidate.

Now, let me tell you how it affected me, a person who voted Democratic my entire life. First, I swore I would not vote for Hillary about the day before she declared her nomination. I knew too much about her and her scheming to give her my vote. But I was still willing to vote for other Democrats. In fact, that was my original plan. Vote against Hillary and see if I could help get some Democrats onto the Local, State, and Statewide offices. Not to mention the House and Senate.

Over time, that changed. That changed when it became apparent that the Democratic National Committee was not playing fair. Hillary would have probably won the nomination anyway, the DNC was not taking any chances. They manipulated everything to make sure that Bernie lost. Bernie was supposed to be like Trump the joke candidate. Only the people were not laughing. They liked what Bernie had to say, and a lot liked what Trump had to say.

So about that time I decided to withhold my vote from any Democrat. I decided if the party was that corrupt, they did not deserve my vote. I had voted in every election since 1988, and I had voted Democratic every single time since that first election. Now, I was walking away from the party that I had supported my entire life. Not because I liked what the Republicans were. I think that Trump is wrong on a number of issues. But because I could at least say that Trump won fair and square.

The Democratic Party ran a sideshow pretending to be the party of the people. The Republicans accepted a terrible candidate because that's what the people wanted. The Democrats foisted a terrible candidate on the people pretending that she was their choice.

The Curtain fell, the Wizard was exposed. Then the emails were released, and that confirmed my belief, and my decision. The Democratic Party is free to pick anyone they want. I am free to vote against them in every election to come. I will, until they live up to their own charter, and actually become the party of the people they used to be.

So you were a republican from the start. Only a republican could believe the long list of lies they accused Hillary of. Neither of the parties are bound by any vote. The RNC only accepted Trump because they didn't want to upset the crazies and cause more division in the party than there already was. The law suit was stupid, and only an idiot would have believed it would turn out other than it did.

Great, all of those long list of things were untrue? Awesome. Then perhaps you can explain a few things. Now, I post these because things that actually happened, things that are factual, are usually considered Truth.

First we must begin with the Bimbo Eruptions.

Again, it happened. Hillary assasinated the character of the women who Bill slept with. I don't care if he slept with every woman East of the Mississippi. But attacking the women, that's just a bit slimy don't you think?

But wait, there's more. Now Hillary is in the White House, and she wanted the Travel Office personnel fired. She ordered the staff to do it, and they ginned up a criminal prosecution that took the Jury about twelve minutes to come back with the not Guilty verdict. At first we were told Hillary had nothing to do with it. That was just Conspiracy Theory nonsense. Then a memo surfaced that showed she was in fact the instigator of it. Then the excuse was that Hillary as First Lady had no authority to order it and the staff were morons who followed her instructions because they were too stupid to know better. Again, it happened. It is factual.

White House travel office controversy - Wikipedia

Haitian Minimum wage? Snopes and Poltifact say that yes Hillary's state department pushed to stop Haiti from increasing the Minimum Wage to 61 cents an hour. But the excuse is that it was just a continuation of the Bush era policy, so Hillary isn't solely to blame.

Haiti and Hillary Clinton

I'm glad that isn't actually true, I mean, wow, if it was. Wait it was true after all?

Where is the long list of lies that I keep hearing about. Because the FACTUALLY true seems to be winning so far.

Hillary's State Department violating International Sanctions to arm Islamic Jihadist Rebels in Libya? That has to be false right?

Hillary Clinton State Department approved U.S. weapons shipment to Libya despite ban

Damn it. I'm sure we'll come across a false one that influenced my decision eventually right?

Ambassador Stevens. You know why he was in Benghazi in the first place right? I mean, how often do Ambassadors leave the Embassy, you know where they work, to visit a Consulate. The phrase not often is not quite enough. But the reason he was in Benghazi is he was doing the State Department's oversight and coordination with the CIA to run guns to Syria to arm the Islamic Jihadist Rebels in Syria. Again, this is factual, not Conspiracy Theory nonsense.

CIA 'running arms smuggling team in Benghazi when consulate was attacked'

Well, that is just nonsense right? I mean, it's not like it was reported in the real news.

Arms Airlift to Syrian Rebels Expands, With C.I.A. Aid

Now, which of those were just lies? Come on debunk that which has been accepted by even the Administration of Obama as the truth. Hillary ran out and crowed that we had overthrown Gaddaffi didn't she?

I mean sure we violated international sanctions to do it, and we started a civil war that still ravages the nation today. But that is all nonsense right?

Before you say that it never happened, let's go back to Travel Office. The Clinton White House admitted it happened. So are we busy rewriting history now? Memo Places Hillary Clinton At Core of Travel Office Case

The problem with Hillary wasn't the lies. My problem with Hillary was the truth. She was a terrible Secretary of State and got how many wars fired up that have caused unimaginable suffering and agony? Italy and Europe are nearly swamped in "refugee's" from Hillary's violation of international sanctions in shipping weapons to Libya. Yeah, Gadaffi was a bad guy, but there weren't any good guys to take over. Now we have a civil war that has been going on for years and nobody is in charge of the country. People are in charge of small sections or vast swaths of desert.

So are you going to deny the truth of what I've written, or are you going to rush off and comment somewhere else because you won't admit the truth?

But but but HILLARY!!!!

Here's a piece of news for you. I'd go after a woman who slept with my husband too. I don't know any woman who wouldn't. A lot of them, like Monica, were just looking for another notch in their belts. They don't care about his wife or his family. They're just that selfish.

This doesn't let my cheating husband off the hook by any means but any woman who knowingly sleeps with a married man is selfish, low-life scum who deserves to have her life ruined.

Yes. Everybody has always known that the DNC has always had the right to chose any candidate they wanted. It's exactly the same as the RNC in that way. Neither party is obligated to do anything they don't want to do. The RNC could have given the nomination to ANYONE. They weren't obligated to give it to Trump.

Yeah, when trying to defend something, don't insist that everyone else could do it.

The RNC did not want Trump. A large number of Republicn officials, elected and part of the Party establishment still don't want Trump. The RNC started the Opposition Research when it was painfully obvious that Trump was winning. They ended that research when Trump was the nominee chosen by the voters in the process. In other words the Republicans let the voters choose the nominee that everyone thought was going to lose.

The Democratic National Commitee decided to trick the voters, trick the supporters into thinking it was a fair and open process. It was grass roots baby. Trust us. When that became apparent that it wasn't, the Democratic Party shrugged and said you were the fools for thinking it was going to be open, and actually allow the voters to pick the candidate.

Now, let me tell you how it affected me, a person who voted Democratic my entire life. First, I swore I would not vote for Hillary about the day before she declared her nomination. I knew too much about her and her scheming to give her my vote. But I was still willing to vote for other Democrats. In fact, that was my original plan. Vote against Hillary and see if I could help get some Democrats onto the Local, State, and Statewide offices. Not to mention the House and Senate.

Over time, that changed. That changed when it became apparent that the Democratic National Committee was not playing fair. Hillary would have probably won the nomination anyway, the DNC was not taking any chances. They manipulated everything to make sure that Bernie lost. Bernie was supposed to be like Trump the joke candidate. Only the people were not laughing. They liked what Bernie had to say, and a lot liked what Trump had to say.

So about that time I decided to withhold my vote from any Democrat. I decided if the party was that corrupt, they did not deserve my vote. I had voted in every election since 1988, and I had voted Democratic every single time since that first election. Now, I was walking away from the party that I had supported my entire life. Not because I liked what the Republicans were. I think that Trump is wrong on a number of issues. But because I could at least say that Trump won fair and square.

The Democratic Party ran a sideshow pretending to be the party of the people. The Republicans accepted a terrible candidate because that's what the people wanted. The Democrats foisted a terrible candidate on the people pretending that she was their choice.

The Curtain fell, the Wizard was exposed. Then the emails were released, and that confirmed my belief, and my decision. The Democratic Party is free to pick anyone they want. I am free to vote against them in every election to come. I will, until they live up to their own charter, and actually become the party of the people they used to be.

So you were a republican from the start. Only a republican could believe the long list of lies they accused Hillary of. Neither of the parties are bound by any vote. The RNC only accepted Trump because they didn't want to upset the crazies and cause more division in the party than there already was. The law suit was stupid, and only an idiot would have believed it would turn out other than it did.

Don't care about the lawsuit, I hope the DNC continues their course, it worked so well in 2016. I work with a true liberal and he voted for Stein as Clinton was to connected to Wall St. and not trustworthy. She had an image issue.

I hope to see the Democrats continue to do what they do and I hope the results will be the same as 2016. I want to see Hillary run in 2020!

Forum List

Back