DNC names 20 candidates who will appear on stage for first Democratic debate

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
They gotta need a CLOWN LIMO for these assholes!

154678031-e1400173635164.jpg

The DemonRATIC National Committee on Thursday named the 20 presidential candidates who qualified to appear on stage later this month in the first primary debate of the 2020 campaign.

(Excerpt) Read more at nbcnews.com ...

The accompanying graphic really portrays a sorry bunch of losers.

However the image of Castro really exudes pure evil. There is something wrong with that guy. Having seen his stump speeches, Castro is one hateful SOB walking around with a chip on his shoulder and a stick up his ass. Pure hate and anger and resentment.

190613-debate-candidate-collage-2-cs-111p_368693ea79ea8df02111df2748027ce3.fit-1000w.jpg

iLAbIpF.png

How left can you go lol going to be so hatefilled and anti American.. and who can give away the most free shit

That’s nuts. 20 people having a 120 minute debate. If you assume 1/3 of the time will be consumed by moderators, commentating and asking questions- that leaves 4 minutes per candidate to actually answer questions. I’ll tune in.

I really think if the Democrats had a popular crackpot like Trump, he/she could snooker the democrats the way Trump snookered the Republicans.

They gotta need a CLOWN LIMO for these assholes!

iLAbIpF.png
LMFAO! Maybe I'm the last one to hear it, but ...dude... BETA O'Rourke!!!! :laughing0301:

I don't know why he's still in the race. He was the establishment candidate, supposed to win the youth with his Obama-level charisma and flip Texas blue. But he absolutely failed next to Bernie, which is why they brought Biden into the race -- And they're STILL not doing it. Looks like they're going to have to pull another Wasserman Shultz and give Sanders more bags of money to make him go away.

That’s nuts. 20 people having a 120 minute debate. If you assume 1/3 of the time will be consumed by moderators, commentating and asking questions- that leaves 4 minutes per candidate to actually answer questions. I’ll tune in.

I really think if the Democrats had a popular crackpot like Trump, he/she could snooker the democrats the way Trump snookered the Republicans.

They're trying not to let them have too much time to embarrass themselves. You really think they'll answer any of the fucking questions with ANYTHING close to a legit answer? Of course not. They'll sell the American public the same old bullshit regurgitated through their own mouths.

And liberal idiots will eat it up hook, line and sinker.

It'll be a total freak show. A contest to see who can promise the most free shit to the most people (except evil Trump supporters).

Forum List

Back