DNC.org Go to Web Site and Party Priorities are Clear

Shows a women in a hajib and they want $$$$ for their cause.
Democrats.org
Racist anti-whites and anti-American Party.

Are you trying to say Republicans don't ask for $$$$$ ? Save your silly rhetoric for your next KKK meeting. Nobody here except for like minded idiots like you will fall for your crap.

Uh oh Bush92, don't go to the GOP's website...they highlight minorities on their home page...

group-hispanic-mobile.jpg

Yeah, Baby!

Let's show we are liberal by promoting a quasi-religious ideology that treats woman as second-class humans by very design!

Democrats.org

How dare them put non-white people on their website. We all know that only whites should ever be seen on any website.

That's it, I am not ever voting for a Dem again

Democrats.org

Yea bozo this headline told me all I need to know:

HOLD REPUBLICANS ACCOUNTABLE
We can take back Congress in 2018. Help Democrats win seats across the country this year.

DONATE

You didn't want me to click on links and read everything did you? I don't frequent theirs or repubs websites and don't donate to anyone.

Move along, nothing new to see here, leftists fancy the religion of Islam indeed.

Women in Burka, gays in the graveyard, just the way they like it.

Democrats.org

Yea bozo this headline told me all I need to know:

HOLD REPUBLICANS ACCOUNTABLE
We can take back Congress in 2018. Help Democrats win seats across the country this year.

DONATE

You didn't want me to click on links and read everything did you? I don't frequent theirs or repubs websites and don't donate to anyone.

Too bad leftists aren't accountable.

You won't be seeing any donations.

Now let me write a check for NRA.

Democrats.org

How dare them put non-white people on their website. We all know that only whites should ever be seen on any website.

That's it, I am not ever voting for a Dem again
LoLing!

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk
Well, I guess obvious pandering just isn't as obvious to some as it is others.

Move along, nothing new to see here, leftists fancy the religion of Islam indeed.

They almost seem proud of their utter ignorance at times.

They like to play this game of treating Islam, Judaism and Christianity as if they are no different than one another. They are simply too stupid and too lazy to learn those difference, and their ignorance is their strength. Knowing anything alt all would compromise their position as a good little leftist.

They almost seem proud of their utter ignorance at times.

They like to play this game of treating Islam, Judaism and Christianity as if they are no different than one another. They are simply too stupid and too lazy to learn those difference, and their ignorance is their strength. Knowing anything alt all would compromise their position as a good little leftist.

To the outsider, there seems little difference in the three. Patriarchal, monotheistic, rigid ideology. I leave anything out?

. I leave anything out?

Yes.

Anything that shows you have an intellect and are capable examination, for starters.

Why are you regressives so proud about that perfect vacuum taking up the space between your two ears, anyway?

Why do you keep dodging? Don't like facing the realities of your own rigid religious ideology that treats women as 2nd class citizens?

At one time the website had the claim that for over 200 years the Democratic party has led the fight for Civil Rights. You have to be a complete drooling moron to believe that horseshit.

Forum List

Back