DNC.org Go to Web Site and Party Priorities are Clear

. I leave anything out?

Yes.

Anything that shows you have an intellect and are capable examination, for starters.

Why are you regressives so proud about that perfect vacuum taking up the space between your two ears, anyway?

Why do you keep dodging? Don't like facing the realities of your own rigid religious ideology that treats women as 2nd class citizens?
What a fucking liar. Towel heads treat women like goats, and you got nothing to say on that.

Shows a women in a hajib and they want $$$$ for their cause.
Democrats.org
Racist anti-whites and anti-American Party.

Are you trying to say Republicans don't ask for $$$$$ ? Save your silly rhetoric for your next KKK meeting. Nobody here except for like minded idiots like you will fall for your crap.
You stupid fucking asshole. I am Roman Catholic and KKK hates me. You simplistic fucking moron. Only the left pushes racism.

Democrats.org

Yea bozo this headline told me all I need to know:

HOLD REPUBLICANS ACCOUNTABLE
We can take back Congress in 2018. Help Democrats win seats across the country this year.

DONATE

You didn't want me to click on links and read everything did you? I don't frequent theirs or repubs websites and don't donate to anyone.
Liberals priorities are right on the front screen.

Democrats and Liberals are the most racist elements in our society.

I remember how vigorously Obama and Holder pursued this crime wave.

Move along, nothing new to see here, leftists fancy the religion of Islam indeed.

Women in Burka, gays in the graveyard, just the way they like it.

They almost seem proud of their utter ignorance at times.

They like to play this game of treating Islam, Judaism and Christianity as if they are no different than one another. They are simply too stupid and too lazy to learn those difference, and their ignorance is their strength. Knowing anything alt all would compromise their position as a good little leftist.
Religion of peace and love...
Texas teen was beaten, had hot cooking oil poured on her after refusing arranged marriage: police

. I leave anything out?

Yes.

Anything that shows you have an intellect and are capable examination, for starters.

Why are you regressives so proud about that perfect vacuum taking up the space between your two ears, anyway?

Why do you keep dodging? Don't like facing the realities of your own rigid religious ideology that treats women as 2nd class citizens?
What a fucking liar. Towel heads treat women like goats, and you got nothing to say on that.

Towel heads? And we're supposed to believe you're not racist?

I have plenty to say on how women are treated by all the patriarchal monotheistic religions...but you only want to point fingers at someone else's and not examine your own.

What it appears, from the outside perspective, is that it's cultural more than religious.

. I leave anything out?

Yes.

What on earth are you talking about, child?

It isn't my job to educate you, especially considering that you are too utterly stupid to understand the differences in question. It is up to you to educate yourself.

That sounds like a cowardly cop out...

. I leave anything out?

Yes.

Towel heads? And we're supposed to believe you're not racist?

I have plenty to say on how women are treated by all the patriarchal monotheistic religions...but you only want to point fingers at someone else's and not examine your own.

What it appears, from the outside perspective, is that it's cultural more than religious.
Yes, I am against the race of towels, you idiot.

Democrats.org

Scroll down, you'll find white. :rolleyes:
Racist.
You were the one lamenting the absence of white people, not me.
I do have to admit that it takes a certain degree of courage for you to post at an adult board despite being a child who has experienced so little and knows absolutely nothing of the world.

That being said, it is not my job to educate you. I realize your being so young as you are, you still think it is somebody else's job like your parents or teachers, but ultimately, the burden rests on you, son.

Yeah, keep going with the deflection technique. Its obvious you're uncomfortable with your own religious dogma. I cant help you there.

Democrats.org

Are you trying to say Republicans don't ask for $$$$$ ? Save your silly rhetoric for your next KKK meeting. Nobody here except for like minded idiots like you will fall for your crap.
You stupid fucking asshole. I am Roman Catholic and KKK hates me. You simplistic fucking moron. Only the left pushes racism.

Big deal. From what I can tell, most people hate you

Democrats.org

How dare them put non-white people on their website. We all know that only whites should ever be seen on any website.

That's it, I am not ever voting for a Dem again
LoLing!

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk
I agree. I think it is funny as fuck that YOU PEOPLE are still owned by your democrap massas.

LOL!

Democrats.org

How dare them put non-white people on their website. We all know that only whites should ever be seen on any website.

That's it, I am not ever voting for a Dem again
LoLing!

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk
I agree. I think it is funny as fuck that YOU PEOPLE are still owned by your democrap massas.

LOL!

Not any different than you sheep being owned by your Repbub shepherds.

Forum List

Back