DNC Paid Ukrainian-American $412,000 As Consultant

I'm not reading all 8 pages, but has anyone pointed out that the title says Ukrainian-American? So the person was an American citizen?

Innocent because she was too stupid to know it was inappropriate? I don't think so.

Corrupt libtardos pointing the finger a Trump Jr. is just plain bullshit.

The Ukranian-American operative’s name is Alexandra Chalupa. She’s a longtime Democratic party operative and a Bill Clinton administration alumna.

A Ukrainian-American operative who was consulting for the Democratic National Committee met with top officials in the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington in an effort to expose ties between Trump, top campaign aide Paul Manafort and Russia, according to people with direct knowledge of the situation.

The Ukrainian efforts had an impact in the race, helping to force Manafort’s resignation and advancing the narrative that Trump’s campaign was deeply connected to Ukraine’s foe to the east, Russia. But they were far less concerted or centrally directed than Russia’s alleged hacking and dissemination of Democratic emails.

She shared this information with then-DNC communications director Luis Miranda as well as DNC research director Lauren Dillon.

According to Chalupa, Ukrainian government officials helped inform her opposition research against Manafort.

She met with “Ukraine’s ambassador to the U.S., Valeriy Chaly, and one of his top aides, Oksana Shulyar, during a March 2016 meeting at the Ukrainian Embassy,” Politico reports, citing her own testimony.

Report: Ukraine Attempted to Help Hillary Win by Sabotaging Trump and Colluding with the DNC

Were any laws broken, like hacking Emails or servers?
Did Trump Jr hack somebody? I would be quite shocked if you were able to show proof that he did.

No, I doubt that he personally hacked anything any more than he personally poured any concrete, or hung any steel on the buildings he claimed to have built.
He didn't pay anyone to do any hacking either, jackass.

Did anyone say he paid to have the hacking done?

Innocent because she was too stupid to know it was inappropriate? I don't think so.

The Ukranian-American operative’s name is Alexandra Chalupa. She’s a longtime Democratic party operative and a Bill Clinton administration alumna.

A Ukrainian-American operative who was consulting for the Democratic National Committee met with top officials in the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington in an effort to expose ties between Trump, top campaign aide Paul Manafort and Russia, according to people with direct knowledge of the situation.

The Ukrainian efforts had an impact in the race, helping to force Manafort’s resignation and advancing the narrative that Trump’s campaign was deeply connected to Ukraine’s foe to the east, Russia. But they were far less concerted or centrally directed than Russia’s alleged hacking and dissemination of Democratic emails.

She shared this information with then-DNC communications director Luis Miranda as well as DNC research director Lauren Dillon.

According to Chalupa, Ukrainian government officials helped inform her opposition research against Manafort.

She met with “Ukraine’s ambassador to the U.S., Valeriy Chaly, and one of his top aides, Oksana Shulyar, during a March 2016 meeting at the Ukrainian Embassy,” Politico reports, citing her own testimony.

Report: Ukraine Attempted to Help Hillary Win by Sabotaging Trump and Colluding with the DNC

Did Trump Jr hack somebody? I would be quite shocked if you were able to show proof that he did.

No, I doubt that he personally hacked anything any more than he personally poured any concrete, or hung any steel on the buildings he claimed to have built.

If he didnt, then what are you even complaining about?

You're either dumb, or playing dumb. Either way, I'm not going to explain it all to you.

You're either dumb, or playing dumb. Either way, I'm not going to explain it all to you.
^ The only answer you have to my question is no answer at all. Your silence is deafening.

It is time for Republicans to decide if they back Trump or our country.

Trump, Trump Jr, Ivanka, Kushner all need to be thrown out of the White House, prosecuted & jailed.

Anyone defending them might as well go too because we don;t need any traitor supporters in the country. You Trumpettes need to man the fuck up & be real patriots instead of the whiny shits you have become.
There's no distinction between backing Trump and our country, moron.

Your a sleazy lying douche bag, and your posts shall be treated accordingly.

So you backed Obama for 8 years or you were a fucking traitor for 8 years. Which was it.

Well, let me see.

Trump had hired Manafort. A man who had worked for a Ukrainian string man W/ties to Putin.

Trump opened the door to researching Manafort when he hired him.

Hillary Clinton had no Russian ties that Trump was investigating. Trump wanted the Russians to help him dig up dirt through hacking & other illegal means.

First I laui8gh at you for the idea you had no problem with Manfort to. begin with.

Then I laugh because here you are defending working with an enemy of this country to cheat to win an election.

Have you no shame?
How many times do you douche bags have to be told that Russia is officially not an enemy of the United States? You keep saying that because that's what the fake, "destroy Trump at any cost" media tells you, but it's pure horseshit. The fact that your ilk constantly repeats that lie is one way we know this whole "russian hack" thing is a faux scandal. It's all based on lies.

So, its OK to deal with NK, Iran, etc because they aren't "officially" our enemy. Good to know.

There is no "destroy Trump at any cost media" you fucking dumbass. There is only the "Report on how Trump is self destructing" media. Your orange buddy brought all this on all by himself through his never enduing lying & really ignorant childish tweets.

You really must hate this country that you support a man that utilized our enemy to hack our election system so he could dupe dumbfucks like you.

Forum List

Back