DNC Paid Ukrainian-American $412,000 As Consultant

Innocent because she was too stupid to know it was inappropriate? I don't think so.

Corrupt libtardos pointing the finger a Trump Jr. is just plain bullshit.

The Ukranian-American operative’s name is Alexandra Chalupa. She’s a longtime Democratic party operative and a Bill Clinton administration alumna.

A Ukrainian-American operative who was consulting for the Democratic National Committee met with top officials in the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington in an effort to expose ties between Trump, top campaign aide Paul Manafort and Russia, according to people with direct knowledge of the situation.

The Ukrainian efforts had an impact in the race, helping to force Manafort’s resignation and advancing the narrative that Trump’s campaign was deeply connected to Ukraine’s foe to the east, Russia. But they were far less concerted or centrally directed than Russia’s alleged hacking and dissemination of Democratic emails.

She shared this information with then-DNC communications director Luis Miranda as well as DNC research director Lauren Dillon.

According to Chalupa, Ukrainian government officials helped inform her opposition research against Manafort.

She met with “Ukraine’s ambassador to the U.S., Valeriy Chaly, and one of his top aides, Oksana Shulyar, during a March 2016 meeting at the Ukrainian Embassy,” Politico reports, citing her own testimony.

Report: Ukraine Attempted to Help Hillary Win by Sabotaging Trump and Colluding with the DNC

Were any laws broken, like hacking Emails or servers?
Foreign attempts to tamper with our election are illegal, right?

Innocent because she was too stupid to know it was inappropriate? I don't think so.

The Ukranian-American operative’s name is Alexandra Chalupa. She’s a longtime Democratic party operative and a Bill Clinton administration alumna.

A Ukrainian-American operative who was consulting for the Democratic National Committee met with top officials in the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington in an effort to expose ties between Trump, top campaign aide Paul Manafort and Russia, according to people with direct knowledge of the situation.

The Ukrainian efforts had an impact in the race, helping to force Manafort’s resignation and advancing the narrative that Trump’s campaign was deeply connected to Ukraine’s foe to the east, Russia. But they were far less concerted or centrally directed than Russia’s alleged hacking and dissemination of Democratic emails.

She shared this information with then-DNC communications director Luis Miranda as well as DNC research director Lauren Dillon.

According to Chalupa, Ukrainian government officials helped inform her opposition research against Manafort.

She met with “Ukraine’s ambassador to the U.S., Valeriy Chaly, and one of his top aides, Oksana Shulyar, during a March 2016 meeting at the Ukrainian Embassy,” Politico reports, citing her own testimony.

Report: Ukraine Attempted to Help Hillary Win by Sabotaging Trump and Colluding with the DNC

When did Trump hack any emails or servers?

Receiving stolen property is not a crime cause I didn't steal it.
If you know it was stolen, it's a crime.

One would hope Mueller is an Honest Man, but in my opinion he is just like Comey. Comey's only function for The Obama Administration was to sweep their crimes, and all of the cheating and illegalities under the rug.

Mueller is there to finish the job.
And I will even bet money on it.

It's great to see you admit that Trump is guilty.

I'm guessing that would depend on the nature of the attempt. What the Russians did is certainly illegal. You got evidence that anything that Hillary might have participated in meets that level of interference?

I'm guessing that would depend on the nature of the attempt. What the Russians did is certainly illegal. You got evidence that anything that Hillary might have participated in meets that level of interference?
Isn't it illegal to simply attempt? We know Hillary was involved with them, does the degree of success matter?

Isn't it illegal to simply attempt? We know Hillary was involved with them, does the degree of success matter?

Sounds interesting. What are you doing whining about it here? You should be writing a letter to the editor about this, or at least holding a sign on the street corner so everybody can be as well informed as you are. I'm sure the investigators will jump on anything some guy on the internet, like you, has to say about that.

Emails are not tangible property, moron. The original email doesn't disappear if I send a copy to you.
Right! when hackers steal bank of america's credit card holders information, it's not a crime because they only stole a COPY of bank of America's credit card holder's information.... :rolleyes:
Don't be such a fucking dumbass. Hacking is a crime. No one has ever claimed otherwise, and using someone's personal information to rob them is also obviously a crime. However, no one was talking about hacked information at the Trump meeting. Once hacked information has been published, it's in the public domain. It's not a crime for you to view it or copy it.

The bottom line, all you Trump haters have another big nothing burger. They committed no crime.

Come on finger boi. Even you aren't that dumb.

That's right, I'm not. He never hacked any servers or emails. He doesn't even know how. So tell us what illegal act he committed, and don't say "collusion," because he has to have done something.

'IT IS COLLUSION': Watergate special prosecutor draws the line after Trump Jr.'s email revelation
'IT IS COLLUSION': Watergate special prosecutor draws the line after Trump Jr.'s email revelation

She "draws the line?" She's in no position to be drawing any lines. She's not in charge. Furthermore, she's just another Democrat hack. Her opinion is worth about as much as Hillary's or Nazi Pelosi's on this subject.

If you know it was stolen, it's a crime.
A copy of an email is not "stolen property."

One would hope Mueller is an Honest Man, but in my opinion he is just like Comey. Comey's only function for The Obama Administration was to sweep their crimes, and all of the cheating and illegalities under the rug.

Mueller is there to finish the job.
And I will even bet money on it.
Mewler was running the FBI when the Waco thing went down, so he is a dirty and sleazy as they come, as far as I'm concerned.

You're a special kind of dumbass, Timmy.

Ukraine is a corrupt shit country and deserve everything bad they get...

Sounds interesting. What are you doing whining about it here? You should be writing a letter to the editor about this, or at least holding a sign on the street corner so everybody can be as well informed as you are. I'm sure the investigators will jump on anything some guy on the internet, like you, has to say about that.
Now we're getting somewhere, since yelling on the internet is all everyone is doing.

I knew there was a reason I didn't give a shit what happened to Ukraine by Russia. :)

Emails are not tangible property, moron. The original email doesn't disappear if I send a copy to you.
Right! when hackers steal bank of america's credit card holders information, it's not a crime because they only stole a COPY of bank of America's credit card holder's information.... :rolleyes:
Don't be such a fucking dumbass. Hacking is a crime. No one has ever claimed otherwise, and using someone's personal information to rob them is also obviously a crime. However, no one was talking about hacked information at the Trump meeting. Once hacked information has been published, it's in the public domain. It's not a crime for you to view it or copy it.

The bottom line, all you Trump haters have another big nothing burger. They committed no crime.
When Junior, Manafort, and Kushner met with who they believed was a lawyer representing the Russian government for dirt on the DNC and Hillary, (which Junior believed could be better released later in the summer :rolleyes: according to Junior), to help his father, the hacked emails of the DNC and Podesta by the Russians had not yet been released on to wikileaks....they were not in the Public's view yet...until .........later in the summer...ironically, just like Donny Junior was hoping!

Why isn't Clinton under investigation? For foreign meddling in the campaign?

World
Hillary Clinton's Big Benefactor Has Trade Links with Iran
By Rory Ross On 4/18/15 at 6:15 AM

rtr37i50.jpg

Enemies of Hillary Clinton waiting to discredit her bid for the White House are likely to seize on news that one of the biggest benefactors to the Clinton Foundation has been trading with Iran and may be in breach of US sanctions imposed on the country.

Ukrainian oligarch Victor Pinchuk, 54, has courted the Clintons for at least nine years – in the United States, the Alps and Ukraine.

Earlier this year, he was confirmed as the largest individual contributor to the Clinton Foundation, whose aims include the creation of “economic opportunity and growth”. He also has links to the Tony Blair Foundation and represented its biggest single donor in 2013.

The fourth richest man in Ukraine, Pinchuk owns Interpipe Group, a Cyprus-incorporated manufacturer of seamless pipes used in oil and gas sectors.

I've been on this shit for some time now. Glad it's finally getting some attention. The Ukrainian link to all the D's and the election is more than alarming. These nazis that Obama put in power in Kiev are fucking evil sons of bitches.

Unlike Donald Trump, Hillary didn't collude with a foreign government which is a sworn enemy of the United States, to get elected. Nor is she President of the United States.

It doesn't matter what Hillary did or did not do, because Trump is President.

When Junior, Manafort, and Kushner met with who they believed was a lawyer representing the Russian government for dirt on the DNC and Hillary, (which Junior believed could be better released later in the summer :rolleyes: according to Junior), to help his father, the hacked emails of the DNC and Podesta by the Russians had not yet been released on to wikileaks....they were not in the Public's view yet...until .........later in the summer...ironically, just like Donny Junior was hoping!

Where does anything in his email indicate he believes she's a lawyer working for the Russian government? What do the hacked emails have to do with this issue? You people just keep making this shit up as you go along.

Why isn't Clinton under investigation? For foreign meddling in the campaign?

World
By Rory Ross On 4/18/15 at 6:15 AM

rtr37i50.jpg

Enemies of Hillary Clinton waiting to discredit her bid for the White House are likely to seize on news that one of the biggest benefactors to the Clinton Foundation has been trading with Iran and may be in breach of US sanctions imposed on the country.

Ukrainian oligarch Victor Pinchuk, 54, has courted the Clintons for at least nine years – in the United States, the Alps and Ukraine.

Earlier this year, he was confirmed as the largest individual contributor to the Clinton Foundation, whose aims include the creation of “economic opportunity and growth”. He also has links to the Tony Blair Foundation and represented its biggest single donor in 2013.

The fourth richest man in Ukraine, Pinchuk owns Interpipe Group, a Cyprus-incorporated manufacturer of seamless pipes used in oil and gas sectors.

I've been on this shit for some time now. Glad it's finally getting some attention. The Ukrainian link to all the D's and the election is more than alarming. These nazis that Obama put in power in Kiev are fucking evil sons of bitches.

Unlike Donald Trump, Hillary didn't collude with a foreign government which is a sworn enemy of the United States, to get elected. Nor is she President of the United States.

It doesn't matter what Hillary did or did not do, because Trump is President.
Earth to snowflake: There isn't a shred of evidence that Trump "colluded" with anyone.

Forum List

Back