DNC Pays Seatfillers

That's right.
As if the DNC isn't already a fucking joke now they are paying seatfillers to show the public what a 'unified' bunch of dipshits they are.
NOTHING is a surprise anymore.
Bernie Delegate: DNC is Replacing Sanders Supporters With Paid Seat Fillers to Create Fake Unity
hilary-wins.jpg.cf.jpg

MY SUPPORTERS ARE WELL PAID!!!!

Mainstream media has kept tight shots at Hillary events for months. Create the narrative, maintain the narrative.

That's right.
As if the DNC isn't already a fucking joke now they are paying seatfillers to show the public what a 'unified' bunch of dipshits they are.
Bernie Delegate: DNC is Replacing Sanders Supporters With Paid Seat Fillers to Create Fake Unity

I WANT DETAILS-----however----I refuse to call it----"selling my ass"

We all know what you mean when you leverage that phrase.

who is "we" LUMMOX!!!!

That's right.

I WANT DETAILS-----however----I refuse to call it----"selling my ass"

We all know what you mean when you leverage that phrase.

who is "we" LUMMOX!!!!

Rational visitors here. Calling names again? Sheesh.

The OP link is one of the most dishonest lying propaganda sources on the net.

That's right.
hilary-wins.jpg.cf.jpg

MY SUPPORTERS ARE WELL PAID!!!!

Creating jobs already and she’s not even elected (yet).

Thread fail.
Abandoning the "It's Booooosh's fault" chant and blaming Trump for everything since he threw his hat in the ring.When will it be Trump's fault for Benghazi?

The OP link is one of the most dishonest lying propaganda sources on the net.

Well would you like another link or source for this story?

Or would you rather play fantasay a
Creating jobs already and she’s not even elected (yet).

Thread fail.
Yes, she is. But with the $2.35 million she illegally got from the Russians in a criminal deal.
NYT: Clintons Failed to Disclose $2.35M Donation from Russian-Owned Uranium Corp - Breitbart

Oh my stars…what will we do????

Nothing.

Just do not expect us to consider you and your political opinions to be anything but worthless.

That's right.
Read the article, watched the videos! OK, now where are the Bernie delegates seated to which the guy in the video kept referring? Inquiring minds want to know! Why aren't the Bernie delegates for a given State seated with the rest of the State's delegates???? Were the Bernie delegates segregated from all the others and forced to sit at the back of the hall? Are Bernie delegates the only ones needing to uses the facilities or getting hungry for a snack and leaving their seat? And what about that ad in the article?

Where is the name of the agency advertising the cattle call for the stand-ins? Doesn't this sound a lot like Trump's actual announcement speech on June 16, 2015 when Trump actually did contact an agency for actors and stand-ins in Trump Tower as he came down the escalator? BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! Three times BULLSHIT! The author of the OP swallowed too much GOP piss and propaganda!

Forum List

Back