🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DNC refer to Latino Voters as "Taco Bowl Outreach". Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

See, NBC and CNN? Not only Republicans are racists. The Democratic Party appears to have a big racism problem. Wikileaks shows that.

This is how Democrats talk when they think no one's listening. Great job Wikileaks! :clap:

More evidence that the DNC pretends to "care" about "minorities" while simultaneously deriding them with pejorative slang. Anything for a vote!!

Hillary is fluid black now. At least for the next few months. She may or may not eat a taco or two for the cameras, while Kain describes what kind of taco she's eating in Spanish, and that she promises to treat them as human beings like the woman that cleans her toilets.....

More evidence that the DNC pretends to "care" about "minorities" while simultaneously deriding them with pejorative slang. Anything for a vote!!

Generations of minorities stuck in poverty is the greatest evidence that the Democratic party doesn't give a shit about minorities.

"Deriding" huh?

Can you point out this "derision"? Or didn't you read the OP?

Holy crap, imagine if a conservative did that.

Top story for two weeks. End of times. Armageddon. Apology tours up the ying yang.

But the PC zealots make the rules, so this is nuthin'.

Yeah imagine reading somebody's private emails and then tsk-tsking over their choice of satirical terms to each other.

Call the PC Police. Extra hypocrisy sauce on mine, yum.

Apparently in Rumpbotistan, no one may dare poke fun at the Orange-a-Tan, even in their private fucking conversations. Again, I did Nazi that coming.

Top story for two weeks. End of times. Armageddon. Apology tours up the ying yang.

Yeah imagine reading somebody's private emails and then tsk-tsking over their choice of satirical terms to each other.

Apparently in Rumpbotistan, no one may dare poke fun at the Orange-a-Tan, even in their private fucking conversations. Again, I did Nazi that coming.

:dig:

Deflection noted.

Anyone who doesnt realize that this was a satirical jab at Trump's taco bowl debacle is a couple of diced tomatoes short of a taco bowl.

wow.

Deflection noted.

Yeah I noted that in post 30. Never got an answer.

That's what I do around here ----- collect crickets.

Anyone who doesnt realize that this was a satirical jab at Trump's taco bowl debacle is a couple of diced tomatoes short of a taco bowl.

wow.

One of them even admitted to actually getting it:

So this was just a "harmless tongue in cheek joke", something like that.

-- and yet goes on as if that grok never happened.
Bizzarro.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

wow.

Bizzarro.
And meanwhile is the #1 caped and spandexed crusader against political correctness, as well.

Today was yesterday in tomorrow land on Saturdays.

wow.

Bizzarro.
Irrelevant to my point, of course.

The fact remains that if some rightwinger had said that, even mocking Trump, you folks would have screamed RACIST until you were blue in the face.

No, I don't expect you to admit it.

wow.

Bizzarro.

The fact remains that if some rightwinger had said that, even mocking Trump, you folks would have screamed RACIST until you were blue in the face.

Who is "you folks," for starters.

Second, it's such a fucking cop out whine to assume x does y in order to deflect from obvious incoherence causing a stir.

This is why this place needs a hall if shame section for fail threads. I will be its arbiter because ... I said so.

wow.

Bizzarro.

Who is "you folks," for starters.

Second, it's such a fuckig cop out whine to assume x does y in order to deflect from obvious incoherence causing a stir.

This is why this place needs a hall if shame section for fail threads. I will be its arbiter because ... I said so.
"Who is you folks"?

Oh good, I love obtuse questions.

PC zealots.

Like you.

Thanks for asking.

Forum List

Back