🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Enjoying Trump as President? If not, blame the DNC not Russia

Winning the electoral college isn't a technicality. It's how things are done.

No, actually, in most cases, the winner of the popular vote gets the job. The EC has been mostly a formality.

They Told Nixon he could contest the electoral result in 1960 based on Dick Daley stuffing ballot boxes for JFK in Chicago, and Nixon was 'Um, no, the people have spoken."

So Trump is less of a statesman than Tricky Dick, that's kind of a sad commentary, isn't it Possum Boy?

Says the one that can't hold a job and puts businesses out of business because of his ineptness.

again, wouldn't know. If they had asked me about the decisions that put some of my previous jobs out of business, I'd have told them it was a terrible idea. In fact, I did.

They never listen.

Winning the electoral college isn't a technicality. It's how things are done.

No, actually, in most cases, the winner of the popular vote gets the job. The EC has been mostly a formality.

They Told Nixon he could contest the electoral result in 1960 based on Dick Daley stuffing ballot boxes for JFK in Chicago, and Nixon was 'Um, no, the people have spoken."

So Trump is less of a statesman than Tricky Dick, that's kind of a sad commentary, isn't it Possum Boy?

Formalities aren't written into the Constitution. Rules related to how a President is elected are. Don't like them, change them. Don't like that they won't get changed, tough shit.

Says the one that can't hold a job and puts businesses out of business because of his ineptness.

again, wouldn't know. If they had asked me about the decisions that put some of my previous jobs out of business, I'd have told them it was a terrible idea. In fact, I did.

They never listen.

That's your claim yet you've proven none of it. Since you refuse to do so, we'll go with you put them out of business from your ineptness.

and she lost. See what I did there?

You keep trying to pretend your guy is legitimate? Um, yeah, I guess.

He isn't, though. Even his own party doesn't respect him.

Since winning 270 or more electoral votes makes the person legitimate, according to the Constitution he is.

It would be nice if the 3 out of 4 black babies born today were as legitimate as Trump's win of more than 270 electoral votes.

That's your claim yet you've proven none of it. Since you refuse to do so, we'll go with you put them out of business from your ineptness.

Okay, yup, I put a multi-million dollar company out of business by, um, doing something.

It wasn't that there was a huge nationwide recession going on at the time and the bottom fell out of their primary business. That was just an ugly r umor.

Okay, yup, I put a multi-million dollar company out of business by, um, doing something.

It wasn't that there was a huge nationwide recession going on at the time and the bottom fell out of their primary business. That was just an ugly r umor.

You finally admitted it. There may be hope for you after all.

Since winning 270 or more electoral votes makes the person legitimate, according to the Constitution he is.

It would be nice if the 3 out of 4 black babies born today were as legitimate as Trump's win of more than 270 electoral votes.
Obama 2008: 365 electoral votes, popular vote 69,498,516
Obama 2012: 332 electoral votes, popular vote 65,915,795
Trump 2016: 306 electoral votes, popular vote 62,984,825
And Barry didnt have any Russian help.

Obama 2008: 365 electoral votes, popular vote 69,498,516
Obama 2012: 332 electoral votes, popular vote 65,915,795
Trump 2016: 306 electoral votes, popular vote 62,984,825
And Barry didnt have any Russian help.

All three times the winner received 270 or more electoral votes. That's how it works. Idiots that keep bringing up the nationwide popular vote either don't understand how the system works or they're pissed that their bitch lost.

In fact, every election to choose the President has involved the winner getting a majority of ELECTORAL votes.

It had all the aspects of a grammatically correct sentence. The problem is with you, NL.

Seems the more cowardly you get, the less you are able to understand.

No, it really didn't. But I'm sure down in Jesusland, you are considered a genius.

Forum List

Back