DNC refused help from Homeland Security and the FBI to secure their email server.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
The DNC knew if anyone saw those emails that prove corruption, they were going to be in big trouble,

or there is this today:

Debbie Wasserman Schultz: FBI, DHS never contacted me about DNC hack

"Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., said Wednesday that neither the FBI nor any other government agency contacted her about the hacking of the Democratic National Committee's computer networks.

"At no point during my tenure at the DNC did anyone from the FBI or any other government agency contact or communicate with me about Russian intrusion on the DNC network. It is astounding to me that the chair of an organization like the DNC was never contacted by the FBI or any other agency concerned about these intrusions," Wasserman Schultz said in a statement. "As a member of Congress, I had the unique clearance to hear any classified briefing that would be involved in such an intrusion, and the FBI clearly should have come to me with that information. They did not.""

It is sad the amount of lying by our intel agencies eh? Jeh Johnson said they asked and Comey said they asked. Did they lie? seems so if one can believe this.

Funny how the DNC Emma's revealed they referred to Mexicans as "Taco voters"...yet no outrage for racism by the left.

We all know why. They don't truly give a shit about racism. It's a strategy to destroy their enemies and gain power. Nothing else.

Funny how that is an obvious lie, since they actually supplied them with the private, dnc friend, report stating the Russians had hacked them.
or there is this today:

"Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., said Wednesday that neither the FBI nor any other government agency contacted her about the hacking of the Democratic National Committee's computer networks.

"At no point during my tenure at the DNC did anyone from the FBI or any other government agency contact or communicate with me about Russian intrusion on the DNC network. It is astounding to me that the chair of an organization like the DNC was never contacted by the FBI or any other agency concerned about these intrusions," Wasserman Schultz said in a statement. "As a member of Congress, I had the unique clearance to hear any classified briefing that would be involved in such an intrusion, and the FBI clearly should have come to me with that information. They did not.""

It is sad the amount of lying by our intel agencies eh? Jeh Johnson said they asked and Comey said they asked. Did they lie? seems so if one can believe this.

Funny how that is an obvious lie, since they actually supplied them with the private, dnc friend, report stating the Russians had hacked them.
or there is this today:

I'm sorry your point? are you now saying Debbie Wasserman didn't provide that information? Or are you saying comey never said under oath the DNC wouldn't let the FBI see the server? which one is it? Oh and Crowdstrike, never looked at it either. please, read up.

If they are saying the FBI never contacted them on the intrusion, then why did they supply them with a report on it to the FBI.
or there is this today:

I'm sorry your point? are you now saying Debbie Wasserman didn't provide that information? Or are you saying comey never said under oath the DNC wouldn't let the FBI see the server? which one is it? Oh and Crowdstrike, never looked at it either. please, read up.

If they are saying the FBI never contacted them on the intrusion, then why did they supply them with a report on it to the FBI.
or there is this today:

ask wasserman. again, I don't think that ever happened.

My point is I think Wasserman is lying.
What did you hear about crowd strike? I don't trust them, but they still claim they examined the server.
or there is this today:

or there is this today:

Gee, either Debbie Wasserman Schultz is lying...or Jeh Johnson is lying?

You know what, liberals...you seem to have a whole lot of people in positions of power that have no problem at all lying through their teeth. Maybe that's why fewer people are buying into what you're selling? Just saying...

My point is I think Wasserman is lying.
What did you hear about crowd strike? I don't trust them, but they still claim they examined the server.
or there is this today:

Cyber Firm Rewrites Part of Disputed Russian Hacking Report

"Finally, CrowdStrike deleted a statement saying "deployment of this malware-infected application may have contributed to the high-loss nature of this platform" — meaning the howitzers — and excised a link sourcing its IISS data to a blogger in Russia-occupied Crimea.

In an email, CrowdStrike spokeswoman Ilina Dmitrova said the new estimates of Ukrainian artillery losses resulted from conversations with Henry Boyd, an IISS research associate for defense and military analysis. She declined to say what prompted the contact."

Forum List

Back