DNC using donor money to pay for Jill Biden’s round trip flight from France to Hunter trial.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Did I miss the threads by the resident Democrat posters who have been outraged at donor money being used in Trump defense?

Surely we don’t have a double standard here, right?

Did I miss the threads by the resident Democrat posters who have been outraged at donor money being used in Trump defense?

Nope, not at all. It's not donor money to the campaign, being diverted to a criminal defense team.

You need to read beyond headlines of stuff you post -- so as not to embarrass all of usmb when this thread may pop up on search engines.

"The White House Military Office determines the reimbursement rates using Pentagon-issued cost estimates. First ladies typically fly on smaller Boeing jets than the traditional 747 model used for presidential travel. The reimbursement rate for the flights the first lady took could run at least $15,000, based on the Pentagon tabulations."

"A DNC spokeswoman confirmed to CBS News that the national party plans to pay "for the first class travel of the first lady." The move is similar to how the DNC and the Biden reelection campaign split the costs of flights for President Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris and their spouses when they fly on government aircraft to a mix of official and political events."

Nope, not at all. It's not donor money to the campaign, being diverted to a criminal defense team.

You need to read beyond headlines of stuff you post -- so as not to embarrass all of usmb when this thread may pop up on search engines.

"The White House Military Office determines the reimbursement rates using Pentagon-issued cost estimates. First ladies typically fly on smaller Boeing jets than the traditional 747 model used for presidential travel. The reimbursement rate for the flights the first lady took could run at least $15,000, based on the Pentagon tabulations."

"A DNC spokeswoman confirmed to CBS News that the national party plans to pay "for the first class travel of the first lady." The move is similar to how the DNC and the Biden reelection campaign split the costs of flights for President Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris and their spouses when they fly on government aircraft to a mix of official and political events."

DNC runs on donations, Moron. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

How much fuel? Ordinary Americans are encouraged to conserve energy while the 1st step mother of an adult crack head junkie who is accused of a felony, jets back and forth from freaking Europe on a private jet to attend the trial. Elitist mentality?

I wonder how all the down ballot Dimwingers feel about the DNC pissing away all this money so the Skank Jill can jet set from Europe and back to see her Crackhead convicted felon son.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I donate to Trump's campaign SPECIFICALLY for the purpose of funding his legal defense. Since the cases are entirely political, this is appropriate.

As for Jill Biden, who gives a fuck?

No. Sounds pretty cut and dry. Taking donor money to go do something as a high level government official is something done around the world. The difference being the orange bag O' shit doesn't expect to have to pay them back. :dunno:

No. Sounds pretty cut and dry. Taking donor money to go do something as a high level government official is something done around the world. The difference being the orange bag O' shit doesn't expect to have to pay them back. :dunno:
What “high level government” position does Jill The Skank hold?

Forum List

Back