DNC wants recount in Iowa...need to screw Bernie

Looks like that phone app they used didn't quite do what it was supposed to do. The app was written by a company that has ties to Buttgieg.

Back to the drawing board. :laugh:

Democrat votes held hostage. They should have a Nightline Intro juse like with the IRan Hostages.

Nos this....
DNC chair calls for Iowa to recanvass caucus vote, says 'enough is enough'

This is utterly hilarious......REDO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you really saying they cant figure out the votes...…..Holy shit...….I wouldn't the democrats to run my washing machine, let alone my healthcare.

Looks like that phone app they used didn't quite do what it was supposed to do. The app was written by a company that has ties to Buttgieg.

Sanders actually needs to talk to Barr..

Jo

Did they finish counting ? And now they want a recount ..

If bernie won more votes ya dont need a recount ...you may want to examine yer procedures
I just ran a successful biz what the fuck do I know

These are the people who want to do away with the electoral college system and turn the whole nation over to the emotional whims of the progressive urban vote ...... cause they know better ....

Oy

Let's have shadow soros do the app

Hillary's Robbie Mook is half owner of that company.

Below my text are the tweets from Perez.

Anyone can complain against the GOP and Never Trumpers. Yes, they tried to undermine Trump, but, nobody denounced the results, they ran a fair process even if they disliked the results.

These tweets below, are driving the Bernie supporters insanely angry:

Tom Perez
@TomPerez
Enough is enough. In light of the problems that have emerged in the implementation of the delegate selection plan and in order to assure public confidence in the results, I am calling on the Iowa Democratic Party to immediately begin a recanvass.

Tom Perez
@TomPerez

A recanvass is a review of the worksheets from each caucus site to ensure accuracy. The IDP will continue to report results.

Yep ,soros ,hillary ,and buttplug ties

All we need now is a leftist to post no big deal ...nothin even slightly fishy about it

Anyone can complain against the GOP and Never Trumpers. Yes, they tried to undermine Trump, but, nobody denounced the results, they ran a fair process even if they disliked the results.

Tom Perez
@TomPerez
Enough is enough. In light of the problems that have emerged in the implementation of the delegate selection plan and in order to assure public confidence in the results, I am calling on the Iowa Democratic Party to immediately begin a recanvass.

Tom Perez
@TomPerez

A recanvass is a review of the worksheets from each caucus site to ensure accuracy. The IDP will continue to report results.

Keep em pissed agitated and guessing ...kek wills it
Meat space , interwebs , stick up flyers in yer local piggly wiggly "Bernie is being cheated "

No one will say boo to ya
Lol
Watch the ok to be white though ...you may get some guff

Tom Perez
@TomPerez

Tom Perez
@TomPerez

Yeah letting Tom Perez supervise the re-canvas is like letting a pedophile into the kindergarten.

Nothing to see in Iowa, moving on...

flopping fish.gif

Bernie had better stand up and fight this or the DNC will end his campaign before it even gets going....

It could be worse....

They can claim Biden won.....

and then 2 weeks later we find out Bernie really won....

Just ask Rick Santourum….

And what, a total of only around 140-160,000 votes to count...
Can’t make this stuff,up. Lol

Forum List

Back