DNC wants recount in Iowa...need to screw Bernie

Will they have this fixed in time to declare the candidate to lose to Trump???

Bernie is only a Dem when he runs for president. The DNC owes him nothing.
Ture, but then they shouldn't let him run if he's not a Democrat
He`s free to run but he should get his funding from his I party.
Yeah, but if he's not a democrat, they should be deciding on their own candidate
Then Bernie should obviously withdraw from the Dimwit primary, and run as an Independent!!!

Nos this....
DNC chair calls for Iowa to recanvass caucus vote, says 'enough is enough'

This is utterly hilarious......REDO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you really saying they cant figure out the votes...…..Holy shit...….I wouldn't the democrats to run my washing machine, let alone my healthcare.

Okay, it's 4 PM THURSDAY and the media is still not calling this race. And as you say, Perez wants a recanvass, a recount. They still just do not have the numbers, not ones they trust.

Bernie Sanders says he has a 6000-vote plurality of raw votes from the initial groupings, 6000 ahead of anyone else. Apparently if you go to "delegate equivalents," whatever that is, it gets more complicated.

This caucus business is like polling: it quite simply does not work. And like Shadow apps: just doesn't work. Could we simplify what doesn't work until it DOES work? I'm never again going to take an interest in the Iowa Caucus -- or the Nevada one. This is just crazy.

Bernie had better stand up and fight this or the DNC will end his campaign before it even gets going....

Time for the DOJ to step in

Jo

True. The DOJ needs to step in and warn Bernie that someone is interfering in his electoral process.

Just like they stepped in and warned Donald Trump in 2016. :04:

This completely wide open corruption should offend anyone looking at it no matter who they are. Nevermind foreign interference the biggest danger to our electoral process is right here within our own borders.

Jo

Nos this....

Are you really saying they cant figure out the votes...…..Holy shit...….I wouldn't the democrats to run my washing machine, let alone my healthcare.

Okay, it's 4 PM THURSDAY and the media is still not calling this race. And as you say, Perez wants a recanvass, a recount. They still just do not have the numbers, not ones they trust.

Bernie Sanders says he has a 6000-vote plurality of raw votes from the initial groupings, 6000 ahead of anyone else. Apparently if you go to "delegate equivalents," whatever that is, it gets more complicated.

This caucus business is like polling: it quite simply does not work. And like Shadow apps: just doesn't work. Could we simplify what doesn't work until it DOES work? I'm never again going to take an interest in the Iowa Caucus -- or the Nevada one. This is just crazy.
No the problem is the Iowa Caucuses work. The republicans had no issue and there haven't been any for decades, but the decades tried to get cute, add a bunch of tech and it blew up in their face. Democrats can't use a paper ballot, so giving them tech is not a great idea.

FB_IMG_1580989142253.jpg

The democrat party has always skewed elections and engaged in crooked politics and thought nothing of it. The only difference is the fact that the public is paying attention this time.

Nos this....

No the problem is the Iowa Caucuses work. The republicans had no issue and there haven't been any for decades, but the decades tried to get cute, add a bunch of tech and it blew up in their face. Democrats can't use a paper ballot, so giving them tech is not a great idea.
Paper ballots leave a "paper trail" and DNC doesn't want evidence when they steal elections.

Forum List

Back