Do Black Lives Really Matter?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Black Lives Matter has become such a strong constituency within the Democratic Party that the phrase "all lives matter" is now banned from its lexicon. The question is whether BLM is genuine movement concerned about the shocking death rate among young Black men or merely a political maneuver to capitalize on the sensationalized publicity accorded by the media to police shootings of Black suspects.

Objective comparison suggests the latter. The actual number of Black suspects shot by police is so small that it is difficult to find unwarranted examples to publicize. On the other hand, the horrendous number of Black-on-Black homicides is viewed as hardly worth coverage on the back page.

What is going on here? Have Black lives become so devalued that violent death is an accepted (and expected) fact in Black America? Why are not all Americans demanding that this situation be addressed and corrected? Do Black lives really matter?

th

The answer in a nut shell is no. It is a sham thought up and paid for by George Soros to create division. There is no addressing the black on black crime, school drop outs, single mothers...

Wiki Leaks shows us that the DNC has instructed all Dims to listen to BLM complaints, but then to not promise them anything nor act on anything cuz they know they already have a block vote.

Just another George Soros created & funded Election Time sham. Once the Election's over, this BLM farce will quickly fade into oblivion. It'll go the way of his OWS (Occupy Wall Street) sham. Where are all those wingnuts today? I'm surprised so many still buy into this stuff.

These groups are manufactured by scum like Soros. But it looks like this one has backfired a bit on the Democrats. Most will not support a group that's responsible for the brutal murder of 5 Dallas Police Officers. Even most Democrats have distanced themselves from this BLM group. It hasn't gone the way Soros envisioned. This farce is almost over.

Last edited:
Once the Election's over, this BLM farce will quickly fade into oblivion. It'll go the way of his OWS (Occupy Wall Street) sham. Where are all those wingnuts today?

They are waiting for instructions from the DNC as to what their next "cause" will be.

Once the Election's over, this BLM farce will quickly fade into oblivion. It'll go the way of his OWS (Occupy Wall Street) sham. Where are all those wingnuts today?

They are waiting for instructions from the DNC as to what their next "cause" will be.

They're manufactured Election Time farces. That bastard George Soros is behind both BLM and OWS. They're meant to stir shit up and cause civil unrest. It helps the Democrats.

But i do think his BLM sham has backfired on the Democrats. Once those 5 Dallas Police Officers were murdered, it was the end of the group. Its 15 minutes are almost up. It will soon go the way of the OWS scam. Bet on it.

Just another George Soros created & funded Election Time sham. Once the Election's over, this BLM farce will quickly fade into oblivion. It'll go the way of his OWS (Occupy Wall Street) sham. Where are all those wingnuts today? I'm surprised so many still buy into this stuff.

These groups are manufactured by scum like Soros. But it looks like this one has backfired a bit on the Democrats. Most will not support a groups that's responsible for the brutal murder of 5 Dallas Police Officers. Even most Democrats have distanced themselves from this BLM group. It hasn't gone the way Soros envisioned. This farce is almost over.

To be fair, you can't prove that BLM initiated the attacks on police officers. There are no direct links that can be proven.

What gets me is, Obama refuses to utter the words, "Islamic terrorist" because he does not want to incite violence but has no problem race baiting and siding with those who think there is no justice in the system in which he presides over.

The deaths of those innocent police officers are on the hands of Obama and every other Dim who race baits.

Disgusting.

The new thing is they can't utter the words "illegal immigrant" even though they are actually illegal and immigrants.

Hilarious.

Last edited:

These groups are manufactured by scum like Soros. But it looks like this one has backfired a bit on the Democrats. Most will not support a groups that's responsible for the brutal murder of 5 Dallas Police Officers. Even most Democrats have distanced themselves from this BLM group. It hasn't gone the way Soros envisioned. This farce is almost over.

To be fair, you can't prove that BLM initiated the attacks on police officers. There are no direct links that can be proven.

What gets me is, Obama refuses to utter the words, "Islamic terrorist" because he does not want to incite violence but has no problem race baiting and siding with those who think there is no justice in the system in which he presides over.

The deaths of those innocent police officers are on the hands of Obama and every other Dim who race baits.

Disgusting.

The murderer attended the BLM rally and considered himself a member of the group. So the group did contribute somewhat to the murder. Even most Democrats don't want anything to do with it. But like i said, its 15 minutes are almost up. Soon after the Election, it'll go the way of Soros' OWS sham. It'll fade away into oblivion.

Black Lives Matter has become such a strong constituency within the Democratic Party that the phrase "all lives matter" is now banned from its lexicon. The question is whether BLM is genuine movement concerned about the shocking death rate among young Black men or merely a political maneuver to capitalize on the sensationalized publicity accorded by the media to police shootings of Black suspects.

Objective comparison suggests the latter. The actual number of Black suspects shot by police is so small that it is difficult to find unwarranted examples to publicize. On the other hand, the horrendous number of Black-on-Black homicides is viewed as hardly worth coverage on the back page.

What is going on here? Have Black lives become so devalued that violent death is an accepted (and expected) fact in Black America? Why are not all Americans demanding that this situation be addressed and corrected? Do Black lives really matter?
The answer is no, black lives don't matter. Why? Because they don't vote. So Michigan Republican governor can poison their kids with lead and cops can murder daily for minor traffic violations and still they refuse to vote.

Don't riot and protest and then not show up to vote idiots.

Only black votes matter to democrats....what happens after blacks vote, democrats could give a fuck less about.....

Only black votes matter to democrats....what happens after blacks vote, democrats could give a fuck less about.....
If blacks believe and agree with you then all they have to do is not vote.

But from the blacks I talk to they don't agree with Republicans.

But by not voting they will help nominate your party.

If blacks agree with you then by all means they should stay home or vote for trump. I'm OK with that. But they don't agree with you and neither do I.

I am very curious to see what happens to poor communities if Paul Ryan gets his way. I don't think it's a good idea but I'd love to end welfare for ANYONE who doesn't vote but takes public assistance

Black lives matter.
Black Lives Matter is a bunch of thugs.
the group is a bunch of thugs without any question.
But to answer the question "Do blacks lifes really matter" Of course they do, just as much as anyone elses, no more, no less. But like every group of people out there, some of them we would be better off without. The thugs in the BLM movement we could do without, They do nothing to bridge the divide between races, that divide is the reason that stupid questions like do they really matter would even be considered.
I am guessing that if groups like this and groups like the KKK were to become extinct, nothing more than a brief mention in a history book, we would see an end to racism within the next 30 to 40 years. The Jessie Jacksons, Al sharptons, BLMs do nothing but keep the racism alive and in many ways the are retroactive. They end up creating exactly what the claim to be trying to get rid of.
For those in my antique age range, just look back at how things were racially in the 60s, then look today, things like interracial marriage, housing, jobs, prosperity of races and you will see progress that would have never been thought possible.
And, along with getting rid of these groups, we need to stop paying attention and giving an active stage for all of those that go out of their way to support these race driven hate groups. When we have a group that instigates killing of police, and then we see politicians siding with those groups, it sends a message that undermines years of struggle for ALL races.
50 years ago I might have been an outcast for marrying outside of my "race" Today its not an issue. ( I still want my mother in law deported )

Black lives matter.
But to answer the question "Do blacks lifes really matter" Of course they do, just as much as anyone elses, no more, no less. But like every group of people out there, some of them we would be better off without. The thugs in the BLM movement we could do without, They do nothing to bridge the divide between races, that divide is the reason that stupid questions like do they really matter would even be considered.
I am guessing that if groups like this and groups like the KKK were to become extinct, nothing more than a brief mention in a history book, we would see an end to racism within the next 30 to 40 years. The Jessie Jacksons, Al sharptons, BLMs do nothing but keep the racism alive and in many ways the are retroactive. They end up creating exactly what the claim to be trying to get rid of.
For those in my antique age range, just look back at how things were racially in the 60s, then look today, things like interracial marriage, housing, jobs, prosperity of races and you will see progress that would have never been thought possible.
And, along with getting rid of these groups, we need to stop paying attention and giving an active stage for all of those that go out of their way to support these race driven hate groups. When we have a group that instigates killing of police, and then we see politicians siding with those groups, it sends a message that undermines years of struggle for ALL races.
50 years ago I might have been an outcast for marrying outside of my "race" Today its not an issue. ( I still want my mother in law deported )
just think, in a week, they will become as irrelevant as New Coke. they may as well pack thier bags and move back to chicago/baltimore after Trump wins.

Black lives matter.
just think, in a week, they will become as irrelevant as New Coke. they may as well pack thier bags and move back to chicago/baltimore after Trump wins.
No, not Baltimore. We have enough problems in that vile city already.

Forum List

Back