🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do blacks care about my civil rights?

Do blacks care about my civil rights? Would they protect my rights as a white person to live freely and without fear? :confused:

If you consider this a topic worthy of its own thread you either have too much time on your hands or too little of value in your head.

• Banned
Do blacks care about my civil rights? Would they protect my rights as a white person to live freely and without fear? :confused:

If you consider this a topic worthy of its own thread you either have too much time on your hands or too little of value in your head.

Serious question. Would blacks respect the civil rights of whites?

Serious question. Would blacks respect the civil rights of whites?

some would, some wouldnt.

if you mean; would a black group take interest in the plight of a white person, and then work to correct the civil rights issue of that person.....probably not.

You have A LOT of black people to speak to individually to get that questioned answered......believe it or not, all don't think the same.

Case in point, there were whites who rallied behind blacks during the Civil Rights struggle, and there were also whites who held onto the belief that "blacks had no rights".

Speaking for myself, I do NOT care about your rights "as a white person", but I absolutely do believe that as "a citizen" you have the same rights as other citizens.

Understand?

Last edited:

This is a joke question.

Some would.

For the others, go to Chicago, Detroit or Philadelphia and see how it works.

Affirmative action proves that blacks don't care about the rights of white people. Their constant demand is - take from whitey and give to me.

I reckon that Shitshisspeedos has never spoken to a black person for more than 2-3 minutes in his entire, fear-driven, sheltered, pointless little life.

Yes.

Many do! There are plenty of black people who are absolutely horrified at what is happening in some of these cities. However, the very question is wrong. It's a bad question. The question isn't whether black people care about the civil rights of white people. It's a basic silly question. It's whether some significant percentage of black people care about the civil rights of anyone at all!

Here is a man, 72, probably a nice guy, on his way to get a dialysis treatment. He was shot, killed and robbed. Shot multiple times. What of his civil rights? Doesn't he have civil rights? He's not white so let's not confuse the issue. Of all the black people who care about civil rights, of whites and of blacks, it was not enough to protect this man from having his civil rights violated in a most deplorable way. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/02/chicago-man-shot-dialysis_n_2797963.html?utm_hp_ref=chicago

This is not a racial issue. It has nothing to do with race. This is a social sickness, a phenomenon of acceptance of violence and it will not stop until race is set aside as an excuse. Seeing violence reduced to the oversimplification of a white/black issue is a deliberate clouding which so far, is specifically designed to prevent protection of black people, white people and every other kind of people everywhere.

Why don't you ask? Have you ever so much as spent an hour talking to a black person, you twiste d, obsessed little fuck?

:rofl:

Did whites care about the civil rights of the people in Tulsa Okla.in 1921.
Did whites care about Emmit Till's civil rights.
Did whites care about the civil rights of Black people in the south.

Hell no they didn't so watch your back whitey we dont care about you period.

do black people care about the laughable earnestness of this thread?
do black people care about this idiot's perceived persecution?
won't someone think of the white men???

do blacks care about my civil rights? Would they protect my rights as a white person to live freely and without fear? :confused:

$violiniscrying.jpg

Forum List

Back