Do Democrats believe abortion is an acceptable form of contraception?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Anytime Democrats defend and excuse abortions it almost sounds as if they truly believe the woman had no other options for contraception. I know LefTards hate the idea of self accountability and all but come on people...you cheer abortion on making people who have had or will have abortions feel like they’re doing something good. Should these unaccountable filthy bastards leave Planned Parenthood with trophies and a Medal of Honor?

I think democrooks should be retroactively aborted if they have not matured by age 25.

I hated using any protection...My sword must not be denied the warm innards..

Anytime Democrats defend and excuse abortions it almost sounds as if they truly believe the woman had no other options for contraception. I know LefTards hate the idea of self accountability and all but come on people...you cheer abortion on making people who have had or will have abortions feel like they’re doing something good. Should these unaccountable filthy bastards leave Planned Parenthood with trophies and a Medal of Honor?

Its not used as contraception , the BC pill and condoms are. Of course there are vasectomies for men if they do not want kids and pay child support.

the answer is probably no, but you wouldn't be able to understand it.

the answer is probably no, but you wouldn't be able to understand it.

Okay cool...well then I’m certain you could link us to posts where Lefties have publicly voiced their condemnation of women using abortion as contraception?

I know lots of rightists that have a problem with accountability yet no mention of them...

I’m not a Democrat, but I am pro-choice and it’s not bc I believe abortion should be used as a form of contraception. In fact, I’m vehemently against using abortion in that way. I believe there are reasons that warrant abortion and for that reason it should not be made illegal. Also if it’s made illegal, that doesn’t mean some women wouldn’t take matters into their own hands and go to dangerous extremes in order to abort.

If for instance, a woman is told at twenty weeks gestation that her baby is not going to make it past birth (rare but it does happen), that woman shouldn’t be made to carry that baby unless she makes the choice to.

Another reason I’m pro-choice is bc why should someone be forced to bring a child into the world they don’t want and are just going to try and flush down the toilet or throw into the dumpster?

Medal of Honor for having an abortion? I think a high 5 or pat on the back is good enough.

Last edited:
Its just not up to government, dont try to obfuscate it. Lots of bad things happen government has no say over

Just hope they never find the Republican gene

Forum List

Back