Do Democrats even want Biden's help? 4 months until midterms and Biden has only endorsed three candidates, 1 of whom lost

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I’m sick of reading about how Biden’s approval is going to hurt in the midterms! He needs every Democrat in his party in the house and senate to help! We have 2 members who are worthless. When the other party refuses to compromise on anything, then we can’t accomplish crap!

I’m sick of reading about how Biden’s approval is going to hurt in the midterms! He needs every Democrat in his party in the house and senate to help! We have 2 members who are worthless. When the other party refuses to compromise on anything, then we can’t accomplish crap!

That sound like a win , win for my America.

Not to be unkind, but NOBODY was seeking Barry Soetoro's endorsement in the 2012 Congressional elections. He campaigned for a few people in Democrat strongholds, but those in competitive races knew that his endorsement was worthless and possibly even harmful to their chances. Hillary Clinton's endorsement? NOBODY wants that.

Biden? It is not even imaginable that he could swing voters in any contested races. Assuming he could stay awake long enough to read what others have printed for him to say.

Forum List

Back