🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do Democrats Have A Future?

After last election's wipeout this is a legitimate question. The Democrat platform of race baiting, woman pandering, and class warfare was shown to be a total failure. So if they can't run on those things, what can they win with? The Democrats increasingly look like a shrinking party, popular only in the inner cities, and on college campuses. Even the non-government unions are sick of them, having gotten royally fucked by Obamacare and other regulatory intitiatives.
A look at their leadership reveals no new faces. Reid is 74. So is Pelosi. Those mentioned as presidential candidates are either retreads, like Clinton, or extreme left wingers who wont attract a following outside the welfare classes.
With the biggest history of failed policies in a generation Democrats seem to be out of ideas. "BOOSH" just doesnt sell like it used to.
Tell me King Jew, if the dems are in trouble, what does that make republicans? Have you seen their approval ratings? They are worst than Obama's.

The repubs took control for three reasons:

1) People who take the initiative to vote tend to vote republicans. Overall polls showed people wanted dems to retain control. Unfortunately most of those people were too stupid to vote. Repubs only ever had an edge with likely voters, not the general populace.

2) The dem candidates themselves were losers.

3) It is also common at the 6 year mark of a presidency that people turn to the other party. It's a cycle, genius.

Progressivism will never die. I also predict that as income inequality and the failure of republican economics becomes more widely known, repubs will lose.
Billy, first off your explanation is a fantasy.
Second, Democrat policies have produced more income inequality over the last 6 years than the GOP possibly could. Where have you been?

Of course the Democratic Party has a future. Anyone that believes they are dead are laboring under a delusion. It reminds me of when folks were prating on about the GOP being dead after 2006 and 2008. Nonsense. It's a two party system, they'll be back. Bet the farm on it.

I'm not betting my farm on anything. :eusa_snooty:

Rabbi, you do realize that there was a record set for low turnout and that historically, this election went to way that it should have?

Now, Cabbie, don't take it away from them. They really need to believe that people love them again, and that most people don't view their party unfavorably.

What does most people mean? You use the term as a one all to beat all... The American people have spoken... right?

Well, they also have spoken on Obamacare and Immigration too. That didn't stop the Liar in Chief.

-Geaux

CBS News Poll.

"Do you approve or disapprove of the way the Republicans in Congress are doing their job?"

Approve 25% ... Disapprove 72% ... Unsure 4%

Congress Republicans

Rabbi, you do realize that there was a record set for low turnout and that historically, this election went to way that it should have?

Now, Cabbie, don't take it away from them. They really need to believe that people love them again, and that most people don't view their party unfavorably.

What does most people mean? You use the term as a one all to beat all... The American people have spoken... right?

Well, they also have spoken on Obamacare and Immigration too. That didn't stop the Liar in Chief.

-Geaux

CBS News Poll.

"Do you approve or disapprove of the way the Republicans in Congress are doing their job?"

Approve 25% ... Disapprove 72% ... Unsure 4%

Congress Republicans
And yet Republicans won the only real poll that matters.
Oops.

Ah, Rabbid fantasizing because you barely won the Cleetus Midterms.

Every DNC voting block is growing and nearly every GOP voting block is dwindling. It will be fun bringing this up in 23 months.
Uh, check your demographics and the last vote.

About 1 in 3 persons voted. Historically the party that got their ass kicked 2 years prior does well in this 6th year election, and it will correct it self in short order.

I'll be happy to remind you of this post at that time.

Every DNC voting block is growing and nearly every GOP voting block is dwindling. It will be fun bringing this up in 23 months.
He's correct, you are not. How long before you morons learn one election matters not a damn and that it takes two to tango? Americans are as dumb as dog shit.

About 1 in 3 persons voted. Historically the party that got their ass kicked 2 years prior does well in this 6th year election, and it will correct it self in short order.

He's too stupid to get it, or anything else for that matter.

I did the same thing after the 2012 election. I dont' know what makes him think I have forgotten how to let everyone know what a amateur he is when it comes to Politics.

I did the same thing after the 2012 election. I dont' know what makes him think I have forgotten how to let everyone know what a amateur he is when it comes to Politics.
Amateur? Total Moron is more like it and even that is being generous.

you're rationalizations have failed. The GOP didnt just do well They were outstanding. They blew theDems away.

you're rationalizations have failed. The GOP didnt just do well They were outstanding. They blew theDems away.
BFD. It's a cycle you fucking moron, it's NORMAL!

They were supposed to using history as an indicator.

Ann Coulter basically had it right in 2006:

In Franklin D. Roosevelt's sixth year in 1938, Democrats lost 71 seats in the House and six in the Senate.

In Dwight Eisenhower's sixth year in 1958, Republicans lost 47 House seats, 13 in the Senate.

In John F. Kennedy/Lyndon Johnson's sixth year, Democrats lost 47 seats in the House and three in the Senate.

In Richard Nixon/Gerald Ford's sixth year in office in 1974, Republicans lost 43 House seats and three Senate seats.

Even America's greatest president, Ronald Reagan, lost five House seats and eight Senate seats in his sixth year in office.

A historic victory for Diebold US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I'm certainly not saying you shouldn't enjoy "your" victory. I'm sure it's nice to win an election and since you're a republican and Perry supporter...you haven't had much luck with that lately. You'll return to being a wholesale loser in 23 months. Get your excuses ready.

In Franklin D. Roosevelt's sixth year in 1938, Democrats lost 71 seats in the House and six in the Senate.

In Dwight Eisenhower's sixth year in 1958, Republicans lost 47 House seats, 13 in the Senate.

In John F. Kennedy/Lyndon Johnson's sixth year, Democrats lost 47 seats in the House and three in the Senate.

In Richard Nixon/Gerald Ford's sixth year in office in 1974, Republicans lost 43 House seats and three Senate seats.

Even America's greatest president, Ronald Reagan, lost five House seats and eight Senate seats in his sixth year in office.

I'm certainly not saying you shouldn't enjoy "your" victory. I'm sure it's nice to win an election and since you're a republican and Perry supporter...you haven't had much luck with that lately. You'll return to being a wholesale loser in 23 months. Get your excuses ready.
The GOP did far better than any of that in this last election. Things that were called close, like KY, were nowhere near. Things where the Dems supposedly had an advantage went GOP anyway. Governors races. State house elections. All of it swung GOP. Who was the last GOP governor of Maryland? Spiro Agnew?

The GOP did far better than any of that in this last election. Things that were called close, like KY, were nowhere near. Things where the Dems supposedly had an advantage went GOP anyway. Governors races. State house elections. All of it swung GOP. Who was the last GOP governor of Maryland? Spiro Agnew?

How many Senate seats did the GOP get? Reagan lost 8.

Chirp....chirp....chirp....seems someone doesn't want to do a comparison.

Harkin and Rockefeller resigned their senate. Had they kept it, they would still be Senators. If the Dems get McCain's seat in 2016, it will be because he gave it up.

Not very comparable. Reagan had a large number of GOP freshmen up for re-election.
It was a humiliating defeat for the Dems. A used car salesman in WV was deemed more trustworthy than the Dem incumbent.

Not very comparable. Reagan had a large number of GOP freshmen up for re-election.
It was a humiliating defeat for the Dems. A used car salesman in WV was deemed more trustworthy than the Dem incumbent.

Well, how many Senate seats did Reagan lose? 8

How many did Obama lose?

Simple question, Shirley....take a Midol and answer the question

Who fucking cares? Why can you not learn it's always Throw the Bums Out? In two years, you're the bums. Jesus, grow up.

Forum List

Back