🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do Democrats Have A Future?

After last election's wipeout this is a legitimate question. The Democrat platform of race baiting, woman pandering, and class warfare was shown to be a total failure. So if they can't run on those things, what can they win with? The Democrats increasingly look like a shrinking party, popular only in the inner cities, and on college campuses. Even the non-government unions are sick of them, having gotten royally fucked by Obamacare and other regulatory intitiatives.
A look at their leadership reveals no new faces. Reid is 74. So is Pelosi. Those mentioned as presidential candidates are either retreads, like Clinton, or extreme left wingers who wont attract a following outside the welfare classes.
With the biggest history of failed policies in a generation Democrats seem to be out of ideas. "BOOSH" just doesnt sell like it used to.

The 2014 election had the lowest voter turnout in 72 years as a piddly 36.6% of eligible voters, voted. That a pretty strong display of total apathy that is directed at both parties and magnifies both parties disconnect with the American people. The GOP gathered 22% of all the eligible voter vote.
A more accurate question is, can America survive with such a piss poor representative form of government that shuns America's core beliefs?
Now is the time for a party that would represent a majority of Americans and not the fringe of America.
Rabbi's question is the same question pundits were asking about the GOP after the election in 2008.
I'd love to see both parties disappear and see sensibility return to Washington and America.

then why did liberals spy for Stalin and give him the bomb? So he could slaughter more efficiently?

That's a good question.

So how many people did Stalin nuke? Oh, wait, the USSR never nuked anyone.

We nuked Japan, twice.

got it. So Stalin was actually a good guy, (better than the USA) despite his liberal programs accidently starving 60 million human beings to death. Now I see why liberals spied for him!

Do you see why we are positive that liberalism is based in pure ignorance. It does not take much to get a lib defending Stalin, the worlds most evil man!!!!

I'd love to see both parties disappear and see sensibility return to Washington and America.

of course you're an idiot without the IQ to be here. Please say what is wrong with the ideas of Aristotle Cicero Locke Jefferson and Friedman that modern Republicans espouse or admit once again you lack the IQ to defend anything you say!!

What's funny is that the Left didn't use this excuse in 12 when they won with 37.1 % voting.

What's funny is that the Left didn't use this excuse in 12 when they won with 37.1 % voting.

and that is not to mention that the fewer who voter the more intelligent those who do vote will be. Thats means more work and less welfare!

Libs beg people to vote, even prisioners, knowing that the more a person has to be begged the less he cares about anything including working for a living!! Thats why every burned out ghetto in America is a lib stronghold! Libs don't actually see it as voting they see it as signing up for more crippling programs.

No. They think they can sell poverty and backwardness to young generations who have known nothing but opulence.....good luck with that.

No. They think they can sell poverty and backwardness to young generations who have known nothing but opulence.....good luck with that.

it is sort of working for them. 20 somethings now live home with their parents and few realize there are no jobs, let alone good paying jobs, because of lib soviet interference with the economy!

No, they may never win another election.

its true!! Obama was their great great hope as the first black president. He was an utter failure on all fronts. Now they have a woman, Hillary, to fight against the war on women!! Who is going to get excited about that. She stands for nothing at all and yet she it their new standard bearer!!

After last election's wipeout this is a legitimate question. The Democrat platform of race baiting, woman pandering, and class warfare was shown to be a total failure. So if they can't run on those things, what can they win with? The Democrats increasingly look like a shrinking party, popular only in the inner cities, and on college campuses. Even the non-government unions are sick of them, having gotten royally fucked by Obamacare and other regulatory intitiatives.
A look at their leadership reveals no new faces. Reid is 74. So is Pelosi. Those mentioned as presidential candidates are either retreads, like Clinton, or extreme left wingers who wont attract a following outside the welfare classes.
With the biggest history of failed policies in a generation Democrats seem to be out of ideas. "BOOSH" just doesnt sell like it used to.

The 2014 election had the lowest voter turnout in 72 years as a piddly 36.6% of eligible voters, voted. That a pretty strong display of total apathy that is directed at both parties and magnifies both parties disconnect with the American people. The GOP gathered 22% of all the eligible voter vote.
A more accurate question is, can America survive with such a piss poor representative form of government that shuns America's core beliefs?
Now is the time for a party that would represent a majority of Americans and not the fringe of America.
Rabbi's question is the same question pundits were asking about the GOP after the election in 2008.
Yes, cue up the "lowest turnout so it doesnt mean anything" meme.
The truth is that lots of Democrat voters stayed home rather than turn out for the Democrats. Yes, they're that unpopular. And why not? What have Democrats done for their core groups, blacks, single women, union members in non government jobs, people under 25? All of them are worse off than they were when Obama took office. They wont vote GOP, but they wont vote Dem either. They just wont vote.
Meanwhile the GOP scooped up bigger percentages of Hispanics and young people than the last two elections.
Looks like the Dems are the party facing demographic extinction. hahaha.

Rabbi, you do realize that there was a record set for low turnout and that historically, this election went to way that it should have?

Low turnout. This is beginning to sound like a broken record. Your congressman or senator gives at least a 50X factor to a single letter from a constituent. Take the time to write a cogent respectful snail-mail, and you're speaking for at least 50 constituents. Some lawmakers give it a 90X factor.

If 90% of registered voters had turned out for the midterm elections, the democrats would still have gotten their asses kicked just as badly. The real question here, is why did so many democrats say FUCK YOU! to the democratic party by staying away from the polls? Oh wait a minute, let me correct myself: Why did 6% of democrat party WOMEN, the ones the democratic party could least afford to lose, the ones with money, say FUCK YOU! to the democratic party by either staying away from the polls, OR BY VOTING REPUBLICAN?

Please, please bullshit your way out of that sad truth. I'm all ears.

Last edited:
got it. So Stalin was actually a good guy, (better than the USA) despite his liberal programs accidently starving 60 million human beings to death. Now I see why liberals spied for him!

Do you see why we are positive that liberalism is based in pure ignorance. It does not take much to get a lib defending Stalin, the worlds most evil man!!!!

First, the 60 million number is horseshit. If you can't even argue real numbers, much less their causes (war, weather, famine) there's really not a point talking to you.

Was Stalin a bad man? Yup. Did he save the world from Hitler? Yes.

Low turnout. This is beginning to sound like a broken record. Your congressman or senator gives at least a 50X factor to a single letter from a constituent. Take the time to write a cogent respectful snail-mail, and you're speaking for at least 50 constituents. Some lawmakers give it a 90X factor.

If 90% of registered voters had turned out for the midterm elections, the democrats would still have gotten their asses kicked just as badly. The real question here, is why did so many democrats say FUCK YOU! to the democratic party by staying away from the polls? Oh wait a minute, let me correct myself: Why did 6% of democrat party WOMEN, the ones the democratic party could least afford to lose, the ones with money, say FUCK YOU! to the democratic party by either staying away from the polls, OR BY VOTING REPUBLICAN?

Please, please bullshit your way out of that sad truth. I'm all ears

Again, lowest turnout since 1942. This really was a factor.

But you can't blame people for not showing up if their votes weren't going to count, anyway. If you didn't live in one of about six states, your senate race was a foregone conclusion anyway.

Please, please bullshit your way out of that sad truth. I'm all ears

Again, lowest turnout since 1942. This really was a factor.

But you can't blame people for not showing up if their votes weren't going to count, anyway. If you didn't live in one of about six states, your senate race was a foregone conclusion anyway.
Why should it have been a factor? Was low turnout a factor in the races where Democrats won?
That argument is simply a failure.
Dems lost because their policies have brought nothing but poverty and misery to the average American

Why should it have been a factor? Was low turnout a factor in the races where Democrats won?
Dems lost because their policies have brought nothing but poverty and misery to the average American

No, they lost because the contests were held in states populated by slack-jawed inbred morons who fly the Confederate Flag and can't speak proper English.

No, they lost because the contests were held in states populated by slack-jawed inbred morons who fly the Confederate Flag and can't speak proper English.
Like Illinois and Maryland?

I told you guys.. Liberism is dead.

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that.

Hey remember that thing Rush said during this cycle? Um, no, wait. RUsh kept pretty quiet during this cycle.

Hey, remember that guy who put an adjective in front of the word "Rape" to justify outlawing abortions? Um, nope. Your guys avoided the shit out of talking about Abortion or Gay Marriage or any of that stuff.

Here's the reality. You guys won in slack-jawed states because you avoided saying the crazy shit that loses elections most of the time.

Forum List

Back