Do Democrats Lie?

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
From Obama declaring that ACA "is working" and saving families money, to his State Department people claiming Yemen is another example of Obama's foreign policy success, to Hillary claiming that she broke no laws and was never served a subpoena the question must be asked: Do Democrats lie?
I mean, it is obvious that what they say in these and many other instances are untrue. But a lie is more than something untrue. A lie is told when the person telling it knows what the truth is.
But what if Democrats actually believe these things? If so they are not lies at all. Delusions, perhaps. But not lies.

Sure they do. But....they often speak the truth as well. It's our job to tell what is what.

Welcome to reality.

I don't have to do a thing. I'll believe them until they lie, then from that point, I believe they lie all the time and they lose any support from me.

They should be honest and we should demand it.

Do Democrats lie- sure.
Do Republicans lie- sure.

Does the sun rise in the east- sure.

Sure they do. But....they often speak the truth as well. It's our job to tell what is what.

Welcome to reality.

I am shocked at this response....
Shocked I say....

An honest answer....

I will sign off now for this evening....
Want to leave here on a positive note....

From Obama declaring that ACA "is working" and saving families money, to his State Department people claiming Yemen is another example of Obama's foreign policy success, to Hillary claiming that she broke no laws and was never served a subpoena the question must be asked: Do Democrats lie?
I mean, it is obvious that what they say in these and many other instances are untrue. But a lie is more than something untrue. A lie is told when the person telling it knows what the truth is.
But what if Democrats actually believe these things? If so they are not lies at all. Delusions, perhaps. But not lies.
you're talking about pols
pols lie as often as they breath

Welcome to reality.
NO clown trash YOU ARE WRONG. It's OUR job NOT to elect LIARS. OUR vote is SUPPOSED to support TRUTH and HONESTY not LIARS.

Whoa! You are so awesome!
Stupid idiot clown trash thinks it's funny to put up a raging LIAR as the head of your party. What kind of treatment do you expect clown trash?

Welcome to reality.

I don't have to do a thing. I'll believe them until they lie, then from that point, I believe they lie all the time and they lose any support from me.

They should be honest and we should demand it.
Then what? All politicians lie. I hope you dont really think people that lie to their god wouldnt lie to you faster.

Welcome to reality.
NO clown trash YOU ARE WRONG. It's OUR job NOT to elect LIARS. OUR vote is SUPPOSED to support TRUTH and HONESTY not LIARS.

Whoa! You are so awesome!
Stupid idiot clown trash thinks it's funny to put up a raging LIAR as the head of your party. What kind of treatment do you expect clown trash?

You support Donald Trump for president. You should shove a cock in your mouth so you can stop saying stupid things.

Forum List

Back