Do Democrats Lie?

From Obama declaring that ACA "is working" and saving families money, to his State Department people claiming Yemen is another example of Obama's foreign policy success, to Hillary claiming that she broke no laws and was never served a subpoena the question must be asked: Do Democrats lie?
I mean, it is obvious that what they say in these and many other instances are untrue. But a lie is more than something untrue. A lie is told when the person telling it knows what the truth is.
But what if Democrats actually believe these things? If so they are not lies at all. Delusions, perhaps. But not lies.
you're talking about pols
pols lie as often as they breath
According to the Press, Republicans lie. Democrats misspeak.

From Obama declaring that ACA "is working" and saving families money, to his State Department people claiming Yemen is another example of Obama's foreign policy success, to Hillary claiming that she broke no laws and was never served a subpoena the question must be asked: Do Democrats lie?
I mean, it is obvious that what they say in these and many other instances are untrue. But a lie is more than something untrue. A lie is told when the person telling it knows what the truth is.
But what if Democrats actually believe these things? If so they are not lies at all. Delusions, perhaps. But not lies.
yea I know.

reps flip flop while leftist evolve, but this isn't something that goes unknown to anyone that can think for themselves.

sadly, I haven't seen a leftist freethink in years.

yea I know.

reps flip flop while leftist evolve, but this isn't something that goes unknown to anyone that can think for themselves.

Democrats reliance on Huff Po and Progressive underground had always reminded me of this:

yea I know.

Democrats reliance on Huff Po and Progressive underground had always reminded me of this:

I think even Libs have to admit that the Obummbler has taken lying by politicians to new heights.

The dude is the most compulsive liar I have ever seen.

When do Democrats stop lying???
355_1039144887.jpg

No,wait... They even keep voting!!!!

The Ideological Left sets no value upon truth.

But no facet of Relativism, does.

Forum List

Back