Do I look German?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
#england #ThreeLions
March 2023 (Fasonschnitt, "Fade") now I have a buzzcut. Im dressed in a germanic tracht collar shirt, and in the background is the picture of Kaiser Franz Josef on the wall

You spend a lot of time asking people what you look like.

Why?

Are you trying to be something you are not or are you trying to be something that you are?

No. You're Austrian, like Hitler was.

The Austrians consider themselves more elegant than the Germans.

Tribal wars going on, even to this day.

The west Germans still resent the East Germans. Catholics don’t like the Protestants. Fall out from the Thirty Years War, still lingering.

When do your Diet and Style coaches start working with you?

Have you had your hearing tested recently because you do not listen .

That white long sleeved blouse is a glaringly bad statement against style and good fashion?The fussy and unconnected black doodles wreck something potentially simple , albeit very old fashioned .

Shaving would also help .You are a walking disaster , Mortuary .

Don't let them discourage you Mortie. I'm sure there are lots of guys that would do you, if you would just get out more.

When do your Diet and Style coaches start working with you?

Have you had your hearing tested recently because you do not listen .

That white long sleeved blouse is a glaringly bad statement against style and good fashion?The fussy and unconnected black doodles wreck something potentially simple , albeit very old fashioned .

Shaving would also help .You are a walking disaster , Mortuary .

The eagle on the front of his shirt was missing the swastika. But I can understand, seeing how that symbol is banned in Germany and Austria.

images

The eagle on the front of his shirt was missing the swastika. But I can understand, seeing how that symbol is banned in Germany and Austria.

images

I hadn't the heart to tell him ( Yes , even I have limits) that as a Gypsy he had branded himself as a likely Khazarian Nazi .
The irony and ignominy.
We do not want our big fat porker topping himself, I thought .
But now I am wondering --- or do we ?
Maybe Mortuary is actually Deep State and playing a very clever game?
A fiendish fat porker !!

BTW His resemblance to Eva Braun is astonishing .

Forum List

Back