Do I look like a regular white person?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
American to the bones
Probably not because my hair and eyes are black or very dark and my skin is olive or light brown. Maybe there is also something with my features going on which makes me non-white but Im not sure. I get some diverse opinions usually, but i think i dont look like really a regular white person maybe ambigous or borderline? Thanks in advance for your opinions.

Probably not because my hair and eyes are black or very dark and my skin is olive or light brown. Maybe there is also something with my features going on which makes me non-white but Im not sure. I get some diverse opinions usually, but i think i dont look like really a regular white person maybe ambigous or borderline? Thanks in advance for your opinions.

Not only that, in that bottom pic, you look like and American white Sales Rep I knew, when working for Pella. Both of you even have the same shape. Watch tha diet, dude.:D

If you are borderline white....like off white -- here are some tips to solidify your spot...

1. Be an incel and whine about women all the time...and the good old days before women got uppity...I think you already accomplished step 1 tho..

Step 2. Write a 180 page manifesto about your fear of demographic changes.....talk about moving to Idaho to create an ethno-state -- and create a 4Chan account and go by the name "MAGA-Viking91" or something...

Step 3. shoot an unarmed black kid or stab a trans person to death in self-defense, I think you would probably be accepted as white with open arms.....

Good luck

• Love
Reactions: cnm
If you are borderline white....like off white -- here are some tips to solidify your spot...

1. Be an incel and whine about women all the time...and the good old days before women got uppity...I think you already accomplished step 1 tho..

Step 2. Write a 180 page manifesto about your fear of demographic changes.....talk about moving to Idaho to create an ethno-state -- and create a 4Chan account and go by the name "MAGA-Viking91" or something...

Step 3. shoot an unarmed black kid or stab a trans person to death in self-defense, I think you would probably be accepted as white with open arms.....

Good luck
Or try to pass as a negro...and rape him sum bichiz!

Good luck
Best tip -- Do not listen to the advice of racist fuckers like this one. ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Good luck
Do you have to be a hateful racist POS in every goddamn thread?

Forum List

Back