Do Illegal Aliens have the right to Bear arms?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009

If not, why not? They have everything else

What kind of moron thinks its ok for an invasion force to walk around fully armed?

They do, but we have no obligation to arm them either. It's also in the interest of legal Citizens of the United States to remove illegals before they are sufficiently armed to overthrow the Constitution; just as it's in interest of illegal citizens to arm themselves in order to lay siege to the Constitution in order to erect their own Government that would favor them and disparage those who resisted their invasion.

Last edited:

If not, why not? They have everything else

If we were a truly just nation, we'd make it a duty to arm bears. After all, it isn't a sport, if the other side doesn't know they're playing.

If they do have the right, you can bet any minute now Dims will be calling for a program so they can get free firearms. Courtesy of course of American taxpayers.

The difficult questions will be, do you ask for a .357 Mag, or .44 Mag ? Semi-auto rifle, or bolt-action ?

If they do have the right, you can bet any minute now Dims will be calling for a program so they can get free firearms. Courtesy of course of American taxpayers.

The difficult questions will be, do you ask for a .357 Mag, or .44 Mag ? Semi-auto rifle, or bolt-action ?

I will renounce my US citizenship and become an "illegal citizen" myself if that's the case; those who possess the firearms are the Sovereign people, regardless of how they are labeled.

The disarmed "legal citizens" would be the slaves to the "illegal citizens." In other words you'd have a body of citizens enslaved to the law, and another body citizens that are outside and above the law.

I will renounce my US citizenship and become an "illegal citizen" myself if that's the case; those who possess the firearms are the Sovereign people, regardless of how they are labeled.

The disarmed "legal citizens" would be the slaves to the "illegal citizens." In other words you'd have a body of citizens enslaved to the law, and another body citizens that are outside and above the law.

Outlaws aren't above the law. They usually end up under Boot Hill.

The laws are on the books. You have to be not only a citizen of the US but a resident of the state where the weapon is purchased. It probably won't stop democrats from giving the right to vote and arming their illegal alien army though. That's the only way democrats will be able to get elected after Obama is laughed out of town.

Ilegals could be allowed to carry guns if they are conscripted to join the Army and sent to the world hotspots.

They just can't expect to arrive in the US and spend the rest of their lives on first class welafare courtesy of the poor taxpayer.

If they sign up for, lets say, 20 years compulsory military service (under supervision )then they could prove their worth.

Of course a lot of them are already well experienced in using guns in their home country as gang members, so may not even need much training.

Since the gun rights nuts don't believe background checks are constitutional, an illegal alien should be able to go buy a gun no questions asked, right?

What kind of moron thinks its ok for an invasion force to walk around fully armed?

Seriously, look at that terrifying army

article-0-1EB555D400000578-66_634x355.jpg

What difference does it make? The fact that they are illegals indicate that they have already broken the law. Do we want to arm a bunch of criminals?

Forum List

Back