Do Liberals Care that Mollie Tibbetts Was Murdered By An Illegal Alien?

CNN guest said FOX news is ignoring the Manaforte and Cohen convictions to cover a dead white girl from Iowa.... racist heartless libs make me sick....
It is very distasteful to just reduce this woman to "a dead white girl" -- her story is tragic

But FOX is definitely avoiding the Manafort and Cohen convictions
what is it you need them to do?

It is very distasteful to just reduce this woman to "a dead white girl" -- her story is tragic

FOX has been reporting Manaforte and Cohen all day long...they aren't on it 100% of the day like CNN but they are reporting it...

FOX has been reporting Manaforte and Cohen all day long...they aren't on it 100% of the day like CNN but they are reporting it...
You call it reporting -- I call it the closest I've seen Sean Hannity come to performing fellatio on live TV

You call it reporting -- I call it the closest I've seen Sean Hannity come to performing fellatio on live TV
they showed a penis?

CNN guest said FOX news is ignoring the Manaforte and Cohen convictions to cover a dead white girl from Iowa.... racist heartless libs make me sick....

what is it you need them to do?
I can only surmise that CNN would like them to do a 24/7 on the two

Look at the ass on his girlfriend!
You're disgusting. She just had a baby, what did you expect her to look like, a twig?
She”s a fat ass! And you are disgusting too.
Typical RW asshole. When you can't add to the conversation intelligently, you resort to insults and attacks. Just like your orange messiah.
Now now sweetie! Don’t have a hearattack or nuttin! Maybe just tell fatass to get bigger jeans!

See? This is the perfect trumpanzees response.
So true, and did you see his response to me when I pointed out that she'd just had a baby and wasn't supposed to be a twig? Then he attacked me. What is it with these trump suckers anyway? They now feel it's okay to make fun of women and attack anyone else they don't agree with. Pretty much like their messiah....

I see liberals are in a tizzy and posting numerous threads about issues involving Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort that have nothing to do with alleged Russian collusion and all of which occurred before Trump was even elected.

Meanwhile, in the last 48 hours we have learned that Mollie Tibbetts, the subject of a nationwide manhunt for the last few weeks, was killed by an illegal alien. Do liberals care? Do they care that a man who was not even supposed to be here in the first place murdered such a wonderful, promising young American college girl?

Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect, illegal immigrant Cristhian Rivera, allegedly passed E-Verify system

No they don’t.

WATCH: MSNBC Guest Dismisses Mollie Tibbetts As Some 'Girl In Iowa'

"They are working on behalf of President Trump and he’s been able to bully them into their silence and I don't think today changes as much, unfortunately," Greer continued. "I’m sure we’ll hear what he has to say about this at his — his rally, but Fox News is talking about, you know, a girl in Iowa and not this, right?"

This rich entitled whore feels impeaching Trump is more important.

Let's see, now. This girl lived in Iowa. Several years ago, ICE raided a meat packing plant in Iowa who had over 300 illegals working for them. They sent the management to prison. This year, Trump commuted the sentence of the main one:

Postville raid - Wikipedia

How Sholom Rubashkin’s supporters got Trump to commute his sentence

So, tell me again how liberals are responsible for illegals in Iowa?
Are you going to build the wall or keep making excuses?

Let's see, now. This girl lived in Iowa. Several years ago, ICE raided a meat packing plant in Iowa who had over 300 illegals working for them. They sent the management to prison. This year, Trump commuted the sentence of the main one:

Odds were that he was a D. But he wasn't convicted over the illegals. Just bank fraud and his sentence was excessive to say the least.

I see liberals are in a tizzy and posting numerous threads about issues involving Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort that have nothing to do with alleged Russian collusion and all of which occurred before Trump was even elected.

Meanwhile, in the last 48 hours we have learned that Mollie Tibbetts, the subject of a nationwide manhunt for the last few weeks, was killed by an illegal alien. Do liberals care? Do they care that a man who was not even supposed to be here in the first place murdered such a wonderful, promising young American college girl?

Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect, illegal immigrant Cristhian Rivera, allegedly passed E-Verify system

No they don’t.

"They are working on behalf of President Trump and he’s been able to bully them into their silence and I don't think today changes as much, unfortunately," Greer continued. "I’m sure we’ll hear what he has to say about this at his — his rally, but Fox News is talking about, you know, a girl in Iowa and not this, right?"

That was freaking unreal...................a girl in Iowa. Wow. Just wow.

You're disgusting. She just had a baby, what did you expect her to look like, a twig?
Typical RW asshole. When you can't add to the conversation intelligently, you resort to insults and attacks. Just like your orange messiah.
Now now sweetie! Don’t have a hearattack or nuttin! Maybe just tell fatass to get bigger jeans!
Do you have any kids? Did your wife fit into a size 4 jeans right after birth? Do you know any woman who did right after birth? Or, do you even know any women who actually gave birth? Even the Duchess Kate had extra inches after giving birth to each of her children. Bet you wouldn't say anything about her though now would you? Of course not, She's a white, Anglo woman.

See? This is the perfect trumpanzees response.
So true, and did you see his response to me when I pointed out that she'd just had a baby and wasn't supposed to be a twig? Then he attacked me. What is it with these trump suckers anyway? They now feel it's okay to make fun of women and attack anyone else they don't agree with. Pretty much like their messiah....
Now now sweetie don’t get hysterical!

Are you going to build the wall or keep making excuses?

Interesting attempt at deflection, but, a fail, I am afraid.

Do you have any kids? Did your wife fit into a size 4 jeans right after birth? Do you know any woman who did right after birth? Or, do you even know any women who actually gave birth? Even the Duchess Kate had extra inches after giving birth to each of her children. Bet you wouldn't say anything about her though now would you? Of course not, She's a white, Anglo woman.
Now now sweetie! Playing the race card is old shit! Ewe got any new shit?

No they don’t.

That was freaking unreal...................a girl in Iowa. Wow. Just wow.

Yeah that ho is trash. Don’t know where she comes off, I mean, she is just a hood rat on TV.

Forum List

Back