Do Liberals Care that Mollie Tibbetts Was Murdered By An Illegal Alien?

Sad that this young woman lost her life. Horrific.

The fact that the accused is an undocumented immigrant is important
only in as far as you fuckers can gin up fear and turn it into votes. You will give it your all, I'm sure.

What do you think of the fact that undocumented immigrants are less likely to commit violent crimes than native born Americans?
In not for the fact that Steinle and Tibbetts were killed by illegals they would both still be alive today.
Sure Americans citizens kill, but why exacerbate the problem with having illegals kill also?
Let's not give them the opportunity

Illegals don’t kill people . People kill people.

Sound familiar?

Yes we care when people are murdered . Cons usually don’t give a shit .

Bye the way. Let’s save this thread the next time a righty claims “liberals using tradgety for political gain”.
No you dont. You sick pukes enjoy slaughtering unborn babies.
If he'd been aborted by his mother, Mollie would still be alive, so by using the OPs logic, you cheer her murder.
What? Are you that ignorant?
Not at all...just using your logic...if he'd been aborted, he wouldn't be around to murder her. You are against abortion, so you have no problem with this murder...you are partially to blame....using the trumpanzee logic we see on this thread.

Or... had the Republican dairy farm owner not illegally given him a job, he wouldn't have had an income and may have gone back to Mexico or wherever he's from?

The OP is such that he is playing a Horst Wessel game. Mike no more about the real Mollie than the fascists cared about the real Horst. Both Mike and the fascists pretend(ed) to care in order to use the situation for political brownie points and to demonize their enemies.

For shame.

they care more about that she was killed by an illegal than her death.

I wonder why they don't care that trump didn't deport him once he was here.

I also wonder why, if he came here when trump was president, did trump allow him to come into this nation illegally.

If we use the conservatives' standard for Obama, trump wants and has open borders.
I bet they did. go read up on how many times that killer illegal that killed Kate was deported. It doesn't matter, you all want them here.

Why don’t you read up on how he got ahold of that gun? Oh yeah a Fed agent left it in his car. Unsecured .
Thereby giving the murderer permission to just take it! Right?

only in as far as you fuckers can gin up fear and turn it into votes. You will give it your all, I'm sure.

What do you think of the fact that undocumented immigrants are less likely to commit violent crimes than native born Americans?
In not for the fact that Steinle and Tibbetts were killed by illegals they would both still be alive today.
Sure Americans citizens kill, but why exacerbate the problem with having illegals kill also?

Sound familiar?
No, can't say it does.:confused-84:

Yes we care when people are murdered . Cons usually don’t give a shit .

Bye the way. Let’s save this thread the next time a righty claims “liberals using tradgety for political gain”.
If he'd been aborted by his mother, Mollie would still be alive, so by using the OPs logic, you cheer her murder.
Not at all...just using your logic...if he'd been aborted, he wouldn't be around to murder her. You are against abortion, so you have no problem with this murder...you are partially to blame....using the trumpanzee logic we see on this thread.

Or... had the Republican dairy farm owner not illegally given him a job, he wouldn't have had an income and may have gone back to Mexico or wherever he's from?
The Republican farm owner said the illegal asshole passed the E verify. Any more stupid utterances you’d like to make?

Did they care about Kate Steinle? Of course not, the Media would have buried that story if not for Fox News. Just like they are trying to bury the tragic murder of Molly Tibbetts. These are deemed acceptable losses by the Left as long as their narrative about illegals can be preserved.

Hillary and Obama sacrificed 4 American lives to save political face, refusing to pull Americans out of harm's way because Barry had already declared 'The War On Terrorism is Over'. If he had ordered Americans out of harm's way because of a pending terrorist attack someone might have asked him, "But I thought you said the war on terrorism is over? If it is, why are you evacuating Americans?' Better to risk it, have Americans die, and blame it on a video rather than to admit you are / were wrong!

Obama and the Democrats have gone 'all-in' on backing open borders, the elimination of ICE, and support for federal law-violating sanctuary cities, human traffickers, MS13, and violent illegals. They can't admit they were wrong just because there was an ISIS training camp / foreign terrorist training camp teaching kids how to be the next big school shooters and because Americans continue to be attacked, raped, and murdered by illegals!

:rolleyes:

Sound familiar?
How racist! You just said illegals aren’t people! What are they? Hamsters?

The Republican farm owner said the illegal asshole passed the E verify. Any more stupid utterances you’d like to make?

In deep red Iowa by the way . Are they a sanctuary state all of a sudden ?

In deep red Iowa by the way . Are they a sanctuary state all of a sudden ?
Are illegals people?

Are they not celebrating the fact that we have one less evil American Trump voter and one more good illegal Democrat voter?

Something about the killer:
He worked for Yarrabee Farms, a dairy farm owned by the family of prominent Iowa Republican Craig Lang. "This individual has worked at our farms for four years, was vetted through the government's E-Verify system, and was an employee in good standing," Yarrabee Farms said in a statement Tuesday, according to ABC News. "On Monday, the authorities visited our farm and talked to our employees. We have cooperated fully with their investigation."
Craig Lang previously served as president of the Iowa Farm Bureau and president of the Iowa Board of Regents, which governs the state's public universities. In June, he lost a close GOP primary in the race for state agriculture secretary.
Does he sound like a liberal to all of you?
I give a shit, he was an illegal. that fk bears the same responsibility for having an illegal here.

Then you should also put the blame of the people who hired him and kept him here.
yes I do!! I already said so. harboring criminals is harboring criminals, I give two shits party affiliation.

So...he wasn't illegal....?

So he says .

Did they care about Kate Steinle? Of course not, the Media would have buried that story if not for Fox News. Just like they are trying to bury the tragic murder of Molly Tibbetts. These are deemed acceptable losses by the Left as long as their narrative about illegals can be preserved.

Hillary and Obama sacrificed 4 American lives to save political face, refusing to pull Americans out of harm's way because Barry had already declared 'The War On Terrorism is Over'. If he had ordered Americans out of harm's way because of a pending terrorist attack someone might have asked him, "But I thought you said the war on terrorism is over? If it is, why are you evacuating Americans?' Better to risk it, have Americans die, and blame it on a video rather than to admit you are / were wrong!

Obama and the Democrats have gone 'all-in' on backing open borders, the elimination of ICE, and support for federal law-violating sanctuary cities, human traffickers, MS13, and violent illegals. They can't admit they were wrong just because there was an ISIS training camp / foreign terrorist training camp teaching kids how to be the next big school shooters and because Americans continue to be attacked, raped, and murdered by illegals!

Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi!

Something about the killer:
He worked for Yarrabee Farms, a dairy farm owned by the family of prominent Iowa Republican Craig Lang. "This individual has worked at our farms for four years, was vetted through the government's E-Verify system, and was an employee in good standing," Yarrabee Farms said in a statement Tuesday, according to ABC News. "On Monday, the authorities visited our farm and talked to our employees. We have cooperated fully with their investigation."
Craig Lang previously served as president of the Iowa Farm Bureau and president of the Iowa Board of Regents, which governs the state's public universities. In June, he lost a close GOP primary in the race for state agriculture secretary.
Does he sound like a liberal to all of you?
I give a shit, he was an illegal. that fk bears the same responsibility for having an illegal here.

Then you should also put the blame of the people who hired him and kept him here.
yes I do!! I already said so. harboring criminals is harboring criminals, I give two shits party affiliation.
I carry no forgiveness nor tolerate anyone for breaking laws.

Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi!
Yes! Four dead Americans, “What difference does it make?”

the paper those were written on are only good for wiping my ass with. your study, I got your study right here political hacks. sanctuary city excuses for crime against americans and everyone of you fks is responsible for any illegal's crime.

I see liberals are in a tizzy and posting numerous threads about issues involving Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort that have nothing to do with alleged Russian collusion and all of which occurred before Trump was even elected.

Meanwhile, in the last 48 hours we have learned that Mollie Tibbetts, the subject of a nationwide manhunt for the last few weeks, was killed by an illegal alien. Do liberals care? Do they care that a man who was not even supposed to be here in the first place murdered such a wonderful, promising young American college girl?

Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect, illegal immigrant Cristhian Rivera, allegedly passed E-Verify system

It appears that he was here legally. Anymore lies you would like to tell us.

Forum List

Back