Do Liberals Care that Mollie Tibbetts Was Murdered By An Illegal Alien?

Sad that this young woman lost her life. Horrific.

The fact that the accused is an undocumented immigrant is important
only in as far as you fuckers can gin up fear and turn it into votes. You will give it your all, I'm sure.

What do you think of the fact that undocumented immigrants are less likely to commit violent crimes than native born Americans?
her death is on you! just for that kind of thinking

Freak.
nope, you don't give a fuck about her.
and you're concerned about the political aspect of it......unreal.

Incorrect. I am not using her death as a political weapon. You and Trump are. Fuck off.
No we just want people to not die....so killers and terrorists, get the fuck out......and if you come here illegally, get the fuck out.
we don't like our citizens dying...but you guys always make excuses for killers

oooh they were poor...wwwhhhaaaaa
oooh they were abused....whhhaaaaa

we don't care, there is never a good reason to commit murder....take him out and shoot him.....

only in as far as you fuckers can gin up fear and turn it into votes. You will give it your all, I'm sure.

What do you think of the fact that undocumented immigrants are less likely to commit violent crimes than native born Americans?
In not for the fact that Steinle and Tibbetts were killed by illegals they would both still be alive today.
Sure Americans citizens kill, but why exacerbate the problem with having illegals kill also?
Let's not give them the opportunity

Your logic is flawed.
explain how.

Derp. Undocumented Immigrants are LESS likely to kill. Therefore, bringing them in does not exacerbate the problem.
Sounds like deflection to me, "not as likely", " less likely".....are you this ignorant???? If those two ILLEGALS were not in this
country, those two young ladies would still be alive today. Good grief, you're dense.

I don't know about liberals, but people shouldn't care that she was killed by an illegal immigrant....

They should just care that she was killed period. No matter who did it.
/----/ People should care if the illegal was not in our country in the first place, Mollie would still be alive.

You don't know that. No one does. If he had not killed her, someone else might have... or she could have been killed in a car accident, hit by lightening, or anything else. If you go by religious belief, God has a reason for what he does. As I said, statistics say that you are more likely to be killed by a U.S. born citizen, than an immigrant.

Something about the killer:
He worked for Yarrabee Farms, a dairy farm owned by the family of prominent Iowa Republican Craig Lang. "This individual has worked at our farms for four years, was vetted through the government's E-Verify system, and was an employee in good standing," Yarrabee Farms said in a statement Tuesday, according to ABC News. "On Monday, the authorities visited our farm and talked to our employees. We have cooperated fully with their investigation."
Craig Lang previously served as president of the Iowa Farm Bureau and president of the Iowa Board of Regents, which governs the state's public universities. In June, he lost a close GOP primary in the race for state agriculture secretary.
Does he sound like a liberal to all of you?
Was he here legally or illegally?
It doesn't say, but it looks like her was here on some kind of work visa, but I might be wrong. It said he was government vetted, so that kind of suggests it.
If he was an illegal, they knew about him and hired him anyway. Don't all of you say that those who hire the illegals should be arrested too? Well, it he was an illegal, then shouldn't this man be arrested too for knowingly hiring him?

In not for the fact that Steinle and Tibbetts were killed by illegals they would both still be alive today.
Sure Americans citizens kill, but why exacerbate the problem with having illegals kill also?

Your logic is flawed.
explain how.

Derp. Undocumented Immigrants are LESS likely to kill. Therefore, bringing them in does not exacerbate the problem.
Sounds like deflection to me, "not as likely", " less likely".....are you this ignorant???? If those two ILLEGALS were not in this
country, those two young ladies would still be alive today. Good grief, you're dense.

Yes. If those two undocumented immigrants were not here the two young women would still be alive.

That says nothing about any other undocumented immigrant.

Are you dense?

They don't care. They'd rather put all their focus on this issue, including funding, than tackle the problem of murder as a whole on a universal level. It's simply propaganda to drum up support and unite the base.

I see liberals are in a tizzy and posting numerous threads about issues involving Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort that have nothing to do with alleged Russian collusion and all of which occurred before Trump was even elected.

Meanwhile, in the last 48 hours we have learned that Mollie Tibbetts, the subject of a nationwide manhunt for the last few weeks, was killed by an illegal alien. Do liberals care? Do they care that a man who was not even supposed to be here in the first place murdered such a wonderful, promising young American college girl?

Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect, illegal immigrant Cristhian Rivera, allegedly passed E-Verify system
I care that she was murdered......you care about illegal alien more than the murder.

I don't know about liberals, but people shouldn't care that she was killed by an illegal immigrant....

/----/ People should care if the illegal was not in our country in the first place, Mollie would still be alive.

You don't know that. No one does. If he had not killed her, someone else might have... or she could have been killed in a car accident, hit by lightening, or anything else. If you go by religious belief, God has a reason for what he does. As I said, statistics say that you are more likely to be killed by a U.S. born citizen, than an immigrant.
Do you understand just how ridiculous this post of yours sounds? Go back and read it please.
There just are no words for it.

I see liberals are in a tizzy and posting numerous threads about issues involving Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort that have nothing to do with alleged Russian collusion and all of which occurred before Trump was even elected.

Meanwhile, in the last 48 hours we have learned that Mollie Tibbetts, the subject of a nationwide manhunt for the last few weeks, was killed by an illegal alien. Do liberals care? Do they care that a man who was not even supposed to be here in the first place murdered such a wonderful, promising young American college girl?

Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect, illegal immigrant Cristhian Rivera, allegedly passed E-Verify system
Maybe we can point out that the two big murders of women ( and little girls) in the last few days were done by males.

Do you understand just how ridiculous this post of yours sounds? Go back and read it please.
There just are no words for it.

I know exactly what it says, and it is true. NO ONE can tell the future. NO ONE. She was out running... if he had not killed her, she could have been hit by a car. You have no idea.

The problem here isn't, and should not be about focusing on murder by illegal immigrants, it should be about MURDER period.

IF it was just about the murder of a lovely young woman & not being used as a political tool, how come not hearing any thing about Chris Watts?

What do you propose liberals do about the death of Mollie Tibbetts OP?

To the left, illegals are more noble, moral, law abiding, kinder and valuable than Americans. They are more sympathetic, empathetic and downright Godly than Americans. That's why illegals killing Americans is justified and valued.

Your logic is flawed.
explain how.

Yes. If those two undocumented immigrants were not here the two young women would still be alive.

That says nothing about any other undocumented immigrant.

Are you dense?
We aren't talking about any others, But, it does open the door for others, and there has been others where innocents have been killed.
If we didn't have illegals coming over there would have been less deaths of innocent people being killed.
We also have illegals in gangs, we have DUI's by illegals that have taken innocent lives.
These two are just on the surface, you need to scratch the surface to get to the problem.
So really, who is dense????

If he'd been aborted by his mother, she'd still be alive.

What do you propose liberals do about the death of Mollie Tibbetts OP?
Fund the wall. Build the wall. Support ICE. Oh that's right, liberals want to abolish ICE.

Forum List

Back