Do Liberals Care that Mollie Tibbetts Was Murdered By An Illegal Alien?

I see liberals are in a tizzy and posting numerous threads about issues involving Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort that have nothing to do with alleged Russian collusion and all of which occurred before Trump was even elected.

Meanwhile, in the last 48 hours we have learned that Mollie Tibbetts, the subject of a nationwide manhunt for the last few weeks, was killed by an illegal alien. Do liberals care? Do they care that a man who was not even supposed to be here in the first place murdered such a wonderful, promising young American college girl?

Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect, illegal immigrant Cristhian Rivera, allegedly passed E-Verify system

Do you care that she was killed at all, or do you just care because she was killed by an illegal?

I’m SURE if she was killed by some mental patient who was legally able to buy an AR , he would’ve started this very same thread .

What would be nice is if all conservatives were deported as then there would be no problem with gun ownership laws. Then we would not have gun deaths but knife killings.

Liberals are glad she's dead and want many more. Killing Americans is a vital part of the population replacement plan.

I see liberals are in a tizzy and posting numerous threads about issues involving Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort that have nothing to do with alleged Russian collusion and all of which occurred before Trump was even elected.

Meanwhile, in the last 48 hours we have learned that Mollie Tibbetts, the subject of a nationwide manhunt for the last few weeks, was killed by an illegal alien. Do liberals care? Do they care that a man who was not even supposed to be here in the first place murdered such a wonderful, promising young American college girl?

Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect, illegal immigrant Cristhian Rivera, allegedly passed E-Verify system
/----/ Listen to Pocahontas sidestep the murder of Mollie Tibbetts by an illegal.
CNN HOST Asks About Mollie Tibbetts...Elizabeth Warren Talks About The Treatment Of Illegals [Video] #WalkAway * 100PercentFedUp.com

Yep that liar rain dances around tough questions....

In Trump’s right-wing media universe, it was a day like any other

"My, what a big red herring you have, Grandma!"

Last edited:
I don't know about liberals, but people shouldn't care that she was killed by an illegal immigrant....

They should just care that she was killed period. No matter who did it.

To a point, I agree. However, the Dem/Media/Progressive narrative, in order to justify more illegal aliens is that they pose NO MORE THREAT than an average citizen. This is blatantly false. When you allow people in without knowing anything about their background, who commit a crime to get here, and are usually poor, and desperate they are going to commit more crimes at a higher rate. That is just a fact that many want to ignore, and puts us MORE AT RISK as a society.

So yes, we SHOULD care who commits violent crimes in order to better STOP IT in the future.

she is a woman, hell fking no. they hate women.

they care more about that she was killed by an illegal than her death.

No. We care because we want to stop future murders by a demographic that commits them more than people that have backgrounds in which we can examine. and who haven't committed a crime just to get here.

In the past three days the following incident have been noted:

An Illinois judge on Monday slammed the officials who failed to enforce a 2012 ICE detainer on an illegal immigrant who later was able to beat and rape three women -- even though he "shouldn't have been in this country."

The suspect in the murder of Iowa college student Mollie Tibbetts is a 24-year-old illegal immigrant from Mexico who had been living in the area for up to seven years, officials revealed Tuesday.

Fairhope al : Driver of a pickup truck struck and Kill Eva Hopkins who was ridding her bike South on US 191 today. Driver of the pickup truck was identified as one Juan Lopest a Illegal from Mexico who fled the scene and was arrested hidding at a local Mall parking lot. He has been deported three times prior to this incident.

Do you care that she was killed at all, or do you just care because she was killed by an illegal?
you are truly a lefturd. I didn't want to believe it, but you, fk, seem to be conflicted with your inner self. did you care about Kate Steinle? did you? I bet you didn't give one rats ass that she died. and that she too died at the hands of someone who shouldn't have been in this country. it's funny how you anti americans operate. but we gotcha figured out. Even the blacks are coming on board with us about this illegal love of yours.

Do Liberals Care that Mollie Tibbetts Was Murdered By An Illegal Alien?

Not one iota. One thing you learn about liberals is they will sacrifice their own young on the alter of liberal causes. Women get raped, murdered, so what liberals view that as sacrifices for the greater liberal cause.

I don't know about liberals, but people shouldn't care that she was killed by an illegal immigrant....

They should just care that she was killed period. No matter who did it.
If that was the case who cares about any poor suspect who is of a different color or Nation which would enclude Mizzy heads, white, black, Russian, human. Cop, you can not change the spots on a cat.

Mr Griffith, the death of this beautiful young girl is a tragedy, and I doubt there is an iota of sympathy for her killer this side of heaven. It is a double tragedy that her death is a rallying cry denouncing a group. To balance painting innocent folks with the same brush as the actual murderer, please provide a link to your post condemning white supremacy for the throat-slitting death of 18 yr old Nia Wilson in Oakland, CA.

I’m SURE if she was killed by some mental patient who was legally able to buy an AR , he would’ve started this very same thread .
But she wasn't. She was killed by an ILLEGAL immigrant, the criminals you leftists enjoy protecting.
It's not too difficult to surmise that Molly would be alive today if our laws were enforced without leftist obstruction.

We worry more about the 20000 killed by white uneducated rubes.
One brown guy and we have an orgasm.
Why are you so pantywaist scared of immigrants? Lousy or no job?

Criminals are a very important part of the Corrupt Democratic Party's voter base, being an illegal alien murderer is just a bonus for the Troglocrats.
Criminals are a very important part of the Corrupt Democratic Party's voter base, being an illegal alien murderer is just a bonus for the Troglocrats.
You are right "superdude" When you notice that George Soros was billed for a demo, by the ANTIFA group and his org rented buses to transport people to the demo, and the boarder. it seems that they are the New hire to demo group that has been showing up in Demos against the Cops everywhere and at Demos in OWLS, Black Liver Matter, Womans march, the list goes on and on.

Hell no, they do not!

Forum List

Back