Do Liberals Care that Mollie Tibbetts Was Murdered By An Illegal Alien?

Sad that this young woman lost her life. Horrific.

The fact that the accused is an undocumented immigrant is important
only in as far as you fuckers can gin up fear and turn it into votes. You will give it your all, I'm sure.

What do you think of the fact that undocumented immigrants are less likely to commit violent crimes than native born Americans?
her death is on you! just for that kind of thinking

Freak.
nope, you don't give a fuck about her.
and you're concerned about the political aspect of it......unreal.

I don't know about liberals, but people shouldn't care that she was killed by an illegal immigrant....

They should just care that she was killed period. No matter who did it.
Apply that to black shooting victims.
Only the ones killed by cops matter.
The rest are just collateral damage to Democrats.

I don't know about liberals, but people shouldn't care that she was killed by an illegal immigrant....

They should just care that she was killed period. No matter who did it.
Apply that to black shooting victims.
Only the ones killed by cops matter.
The rest are just collateral damage to Democrats.
every weekend here in Chitown. And they still don't care about Black lives. they care about illegals lives. Ask the blacks today.

Something about the killer:
He worked for Yarrabee Farms, a dairy farm owned by the family of prominent Iowa Republican Craig Lang. "This individual has worked at our farms for four years, was vetted through the government's E-Verify system, and was an employee in good standing," Yarrabee Farms said in a statement Tuesday, according to ABC News. "On Monday, the authorities visited our farm and talked to our employees. We have cooperated fully with their investigation."
Craig Lang previously served as president of the Iowa Farm Bureau and president of the Iowa Board of Regents, which governs the state's public universities. In June, he lost a close GOP primary in the race for state agriculture secretary.
Does he sound like a liberal to all of you?

Only the tenth thread on the subject. :rolleyes-41:

I care that Molly was murdered - PERIOD.
Now xenophobes (of course - it's what they do) will use the incident to paint all Mexicans as rapists and murderers.
Your Orange Overlord is proud.

RIP - She was clearly a super-sweet girl with a killer smile.

1532962460761.jpg

He worked for Yarrabee Farms, a dairy farm owned by the family of prominent Iowa Republican Craig Lang. "This individual has worked at our farms for four years, was vetted through the government's E-Verify system, and was an employee in good standing," Yarrabee Farms said in a statement Tuesday, according to ABC News. "On Monday, the authorities visited our farm and talked to our employees. We have cooperated fully with their investigation."
Craig Lang previously served as president of the Iowa Farm Bureau and president of the Iowa Board of Regents, which governs the state's public universities. In June, he lost a close GOP primary in the race for state agriculture secretary.
I give a shit, he was an illegal. that fk bears the same responsibility for having an illegal here.

Only the tenth thread on the subject. :rolleyes-41:

I care that Molly was murdered - PERIOD.
Now xenophobes (of course - it's what they do) will use the incident to paint all Mexicans as rapists and murderers.
Your Orange Overlord is proud.

RIP - She was clearly a super-sweet girl

1532962460761.jpg
I hope there are twenty more and twenty after that. f you!

only in as far as you fuckers can gin up fear and turn it into votes. You will give it your all, I'm sure.

What do you think of the fact that undocumented immigrants are less likely to commit violent crimes than native born Americans?
In not for the fact that Steinle and Tibbetts were killed by illegals they would both still be alive today.
Sure Americans citizens kill, but why exacerbate the problem with having illegals kill also?
Let's not give them the opportunity

Your logic is flawed.

I see liberals are in a tizzy and posting numerous threads about issues involving Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort that have nothing to do with alleged Russian collusion and all of which occurred before Trump was even elected.

Meanwhile, in the last 48 hours we have learned that Mollie Tibbetts, the subject of a nationwide manhunt for the last few weeks, was killed by an illegal alien. Do liberals care? Do they care that a man who was not even supposed to be here in the first place murdered such a wonderful, promising young American college girl?

Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect, illegal immigrant Cristhian Rivera, allegedly passed E-Verify system

Do you care that she was killed at all, or do you just care because she was killed by an illegal?

Nailed it - they wouldn't have fucks to give if it had been by a white punk with skinhead tats.

In not for the fact that Steinle and Tibbetts were killed by illegals they would both still be alive today.
Sure Americans citizens kill, but why exacerbate the problem with having illegals kill also?

Your logic is flawed.
explain how.

Freak.

Incorrect. I am not using her death as a political weapon. You and Trump are. Fuck off.

Was he here legally or illegally?

I see liberals are in a tizzy and posting numerous threads about issues involving Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort that have nothing to do with alleged Russian collusion and all of which occurred before Trump was even elected.

Meanwhile, in the last 48 hours we have learned that Mollie Tibbetts, the subject of a nationwide manhunt for the last few weeks, was killed by an illegal alien. Do liberals care? Do they care that a man who was not even supposed to be here in the first place murdered such a wonderful, promising young American college girl?

Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect, illegal immigrant Cristhian Rivera, allegedly passed E-Verify system

Do you care that she was killed at all, or do you just care because she was killed by an illegal?
do you care that blacks are killed by blacks in chicago or only when they are shot by cops?

Your logic is flawed.
explain how.

Derp. Undocumented Immigrants are LESS likely to kill. Therefore, bringing them in does not exacerbate the problem.

Freak.

Incorrect. I am not using her death as a political weapon. You and Trump are. Fuck off.
you want them hear for your politics, it's on you and your party fk. can't get away from that sanctuary city, state claim fk. Nope not at all. you set the magnet for the draw.

I give a shit, he was an illegal. that fk bears the same responsibility for having an illegal here.

Then you should also put the blame of the people who hired him and kept him here.

Your logic is flawed.
explain how.

Derp. Undocumented Immigrants are LESS likely to kill. Therefore, bringing them in does not exacerbate the problem.
derp, that's bullshit and we don't care. get them the fuck out.
we don't need more deaths from them.

Your logic is flawed.
explain how.

no they aren't, they have no special dispensation for murder. they are more likely to because of instability of their crimes, they have no respect for authority. If they did, they'd come in legally. oopsss

Last edited:

Forum List

Back