Do Liberals Care that Mollie Tibbetts Was Murdered By An Illegal Alien?

The OP is such that he is playing a Horst Wessel game. Mike no more about the real Mollie than the fascists cared about the real Horst. Both Mike and the fascists pretend(ed) to care in order to use the situation for political brownie points and to demonize their enemies.

For shame.

they care more about that she was killed by an illegal than her death.
ahhh, look, the new leftists talking point. the fk you care that young woman died. the fk you do. you get off thinking about the fact she died. You merely want to try and spin something, rather than mourning her and her parents loss. Just like those families trump brought in during his state of the union speech. You all didn't care those young women died. not at all, the demolosers couldn't even gracefully clap for their strong spirit of endurance to make it through that kind of loss. spin on that. You fks are plain ass evil people. Now you know the rest of the story.

I see liberals are in a tizzy and posting numerous threads about issues involving Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort that have nothing to do with alleged Russian collusion and all of which occurred before Trump was even elected.

Meanwhile, in the last 48 hours we have learned that Mollie Tibbetts, the subject of a nationwide manhunt for the last few weeks, was killed by an illegal alien. Do liberals care? Do they care that a man who was not even supposed to be here in the first place murdered such a wonderful, promising young American college girl?

Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect, illegal immigrant Cristhian Rivera, allegedly passed E-Verify system

Do you care that she was killed at all, or do you just care because she was killed by an illegal?

I’m SURE if she was killed by some mental patient who was legally able to buy an AR , he would’ve started this very same thread .
But she wasn't. She was killed by an ILLEGAL immigrant, the criminals you leftists enjoy protecting.
It's not too difficult to surmise that Molly would be alive today if our laws were enforced without leftist obstruction.
the leftists killed her. Just like Kate Steinle.

Yes we care when people are murdered . Cons usually don’t give a shit .

Bye the way. Let’s save this thread the next time a righty claims “liberals using tradgety for political gain”.
But you won’t vote for preventable episodes of illegals killing Americans will you? Talk is cheap!

I see liberals are in a tizzy and posting numerous threads about issues involving Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort that have nothing to do with alleged Russian collusion and all of which occurred before Trump was even elected.

Meanwhile, in the last 48 hours we have learned that Mollie Tibbetts, the subject of a nationwide manhunt for the last few weeks, was killed by an illegal alien. Do liberals care? Do they care that a man who was not even supposed to be here in the first place murdered such a wonderful, promising young American college girl?

Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect, illegal immigrant Cristhian Rivera, allegedly passed E-Verify system

Well it's one less white devil and one more dark skinned voter who probably will kill more white devils.

So what is not to like for the racist Dims?

Steinle and Tibbetts is just the price we have to pay for democrat votes.

Do you care that she was killed at all, or do you just care because she was killed by an illegal?

I’m SURE if she was killed by some mental patient who was legally able to buy an AR , he would’ve started this very same thread .
But she wasn't. She was killed by an ILLEGAL immigrant, the criminals you leftists enjoy protecting.
It's not too difficult to surmise that Molly would be alive today if our laws were enforced without leftist obstruction.
they are accomplices of any murder by an illegal. they are the sanctuary city and state kings and queens. so I'd start suing the shit of these cities and states if my children were killed by any illegal.

I would have much preferred that she had been murdered by a legal alien.

Yes we care when people are murdered . Cons usually don’t give a shit .

Bye the way. Let’s save this thread the next time a righty claims “liberals using tradgety for political gain”.

We'll post it under the next mass shooting where you blame the NRA
I thought sandy hook etc were committed by a misunderstood white boy

It wasn't by the NRA. But plenty blamed them....likely Timmy also

Along with Jamile Shaw Jr Brian Terry, the father and sons of the Bologna family, it's hundreds of dead. And it still isn't enough to satisfy liberals. They want more and more. A Mollie Tibbets every day isn't enough for them.

Steinle and Tibbetts is just the price we have to pay for democrat votes.
I wouldn't let those two names leave this forum. From now on, their deaths are all of these loser leftists fault. How about that fking policy?

The OP is such that he is playing a Horst Wessel game. Mike no more about the real Mollie than the fascists cared about the real Horst. Both Mike and the fascists pretend(ed) to care in order to use the situation for political brownie points and to demonize their enemies.

For shame.

I wonder why they don't care that trump didn't deport him once he was here.

I also wonder why, if he came here when trump was president, did trump allow him to come into this nation illegally.

If we use the conservatives' standard for Obama, trump wants and has open borders.

Along with Jamile Shaw Jr Brian Terry, the father and sons of the Bologna family, it's hundreds of dead. And it still isn't enough to satisfy liberals. They want more and more. A Mollie Tibbets every day isn't enough for them.
they wish to punish women. It's a known fact.

Sad that this young woman lost her life. Horrific.

The fact that the accused is an undocumented immigrant is important
only in as far as you fuckers can gin up fear and turn it into votes. You will give it your all, I'm sure.

What do you think of the fact that undocumented immigrants are less likely to commit violent crimes than native born Americans?

only in as far as you fuckers can gin up fear and turn it into votes. You will give it your all, I'm sure.

What do you think of the fact that undocumented immigrants are less likely to commit violent crimes than native born Americans?
her death is on you! just for that kind of thinking. you encourage it.

her death is on you! just for that kind of thinking

Freak.

For shame.

I wonder why they don't care that trump didn't deport him once he was here.

I also wonder why, if he came here when trump was president, did trump allow him to come into this nation illegally.

If we use the conservatives' standard for Obama, trump wants and has open borders.
I bet they did. go read up on how many times that killer illegal that killed Kate was deported. It doesn't matter, you all want them here.

no
The left doesn't care about people, to them it's all politics. they cant do anything without a political angle
And no they don't care about anyone, blacks, women, gays, men, whites, Hispanics.....
the guy who killed her is an illegal and he's more important and more virtuous that the white privileged person he killed

and yes that's how they see that.....

her death is on you! just for that kind of thinking

Freak.
you wish to concede they belong illegally, you live with the consequences of their actions. it's how society works fk. I'm getting old and I've grown tired of fks like leftists that think they run the world. well, fk that.

In not for the fact that Steinle and Tibbetts were killed by illegals they would both still be alive today.
Sure Americans citizens kill, but why exacerbate the problem with having illegals kill also?
Let's not give them the opportunity

Forum List

Back