Do Liberals Care that Mollie Tibbetts Was Murdered By An Illegal Alien?

I don't know about liberals, but people shouldn't care that she was killed by an illegal immigrant....

They should just care that she was killed period. No matter who did it.
Apply that to black shooting victims.
Only the ones killed by cops matter.
The rest are just collateral damage to Democrats.
every weekend here in Chitown. And they still don't care about Black lives. they care about illegals lives. Ask the blacks today.
I'm sure they have some fking study some mecuricomed asshat put together that says blacks don't kill blacks anymore than cops. I'd take a bet on that one. they always have faked stories to use as excuses to violate american lives.

I see liberals are in a tizzy and posting numerous threads about issues involving Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort that have nothing to do with alleged Russian collusion and all of which occurred before Trump was even elected.

Meanwhile, in the last 48 hours we have learned that Mollie Tibbetts, the subject of a nationwide manhunt for the last few weeks, was killed by an illegal alien. Do liberals care? Do they care that a man who was not even supposed to be here in the first place murdered such a wonderful, promising young American college girl?

Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect, illegal immigrant Cristhian Rivera, allegedly passed E-Verify system

It appears that he was here legally. Anymore lies you would like to tell us.
It 'appears' or he 'was'? Which is it?

Something about the killer:
He worked for Yarrabee Farms, a dairy farm owned by the family of prominent Iowa Republican Craig Lang. "This individual has worked at our farms for four years, was vetted through the government's E-Verify system, and was an employee in good standing," Yarrabee Farms said in a statement Tuesday, according to ABC News. "On Monday, the authorities visited our farm and talked to our employees. We have cooperated fully with their investigation."
Craig Lang previously served as president of the Iowa Farm Bureau and president of the Iowa Board of Regents, which governs the state's public universities. In June, he lost a close GOP primary in the race for state agriculture secretary.
Does he sound like a liberal to all of you?
I give a shit, he was an illegal. that fk bears the same responsibility for having an illegal here.

Then you should also put the blame of the people who hired him and kept him here.
yes I do!! I already said so. harboring criminals is harboring criminals, I give two shits party affiliation.
I carry no forgiveness nor tolerate anyone for breaking laws.

Guess that would include Trump too .

He worked for Yarrabee Farms, a dairy farm owned by the family of prominent Iowa Republican Craig Lang. "This individual has worked at our farms for four years, was vetted through the government's E-Verify system, and was an employee in good standing," Yarrabee Farms said in a statement Tuesday, according to ABC News. "On Monday, the authorities visited our farm and talked to our employees. We have cooperated fully with their investigation."
Craig Lang previously served as president of the Iowa Farm Bureau and president of the Iowa Board of Regents, which governs the state's public universities. In June, he lost a close GOP primary in the race for state agriculture secretary.
I give a shit, he was an illegal. that fk bears the same responsibility for having an illegal here.

Then you should also put the blame of the people who hired him and kept him here.
yes I do!! I already said so. harboring criminals is harboring criminals, I give two shits party affiliation.

give me a law he broke and you bet your ass. again, I'm against any lawbreaker. anyway I can make that point anymore clear for your stupid ass? Now, name trump's crime.

I see liberals are in a tizzy and posting numerous threads about issues involving Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort that have nothing to do with alleged Russian collusion and all of which occurred before Trump was even elected.

Meanwhile, in the last 48 hours we have learned that Mollie Tibbetts, the subject of a nationwide manhunt for the last few weeks, was killed by an illegal alien. Do liberals care? Do they care that a man who was not even supposed to be here in the first place murdered such a wonderful, promising young American college girl?

Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect, illegal immigrant Cristhian Rivera, allegedly passed E-Verify system

It appears that he was here legally. Anymore lies you would like to tell us.
No he was not! Anymore lies you care to tell?

Yes we care when people are murdered . Cons usually don’t give a shit .

Bye the way. Let’s save this thread the next time a righty claims “liberals using tradgety for political gain”.
No you dont. You sick pukes enjoy slaughtering unborn babies.
If he'd been aborted by his mother, Mollie would still be alive, so by using the OPs logic, you cheer her murder.
What? Are you that ignorant?
Not at all...just using your logic...if he'd been aborted, he wouldn't be around to murder her. You are against abortion, so you have no problem with this murder...you are partially to blame....using the trumpanzee logic we see on this thread.
ahhh look at the leftist here trying to rationalize illegals behavior yet a different way. :auiqs.jpg:it isn't the same logic however, so you have again proved, #1, you don't care about illegals killing american citizens, and #2, you will stop at nothing to supply them with an excuse for it.

Sad that this young woman lost her life. Horrific.

The fact that the accused is an undocumented immigrant is important
only in as far as you fuckers can gin up fear and turn it into votes. You will give it your all, I'm sure.

What do you think of the fact that undocumented immigrants are less likely to commit violent crimes than native born Americans?
In not for the fact that Steinle and Tibbetts were killed by illegals they would both still be alive today.
Sure Americans citizens kill, but why exacerbate the problem with having illegals kill also?
Let's not give them the opportunity

Illegals don’t kill people . People kill people.

Sound familiar?
nope, never, an illegal kills, an illegal kills, simple logic. and you condone it. fk you

'matter, Timmy? Can't stick to the thread topic? Your beloved illegals killing Americans too hard to talk about?

give me a law he broke and you bet your ass. again, I'm against any lawbreaker. anyway I can make that point anymore clear for your stupid ass? Now, name trump's crime.

Defrauding people with Trump U.

Looks like he’s skirting taxes and misusing campaign funds too.

'matter, Timmy? Can't stick to the thread topic? Your beloved illegals killing Americans too hard to talk about?
timmy is stuck, he was trying to be cute and got snagged in his own trap. too funny. :auiqs.jpg:

I care that the company who hired the guy claim he passed E-Verify system but hasn't proved it.

Seeing as tho this guy worked for this company for 4 years -- I would think he would have deported himself back to Mexico if he wasn't so able to find people to hire him

Why aren't employers being thrown in cages and called animals like we love to do the illegals?

I’ve posted a bunch of times in this thread about the topic. And how conservatives are a bunch of phonies.

Defrauding people with Trump U.

Looks like he’s skirting taxes and misusing campaign funds too.
he went to court. he settled. not sure your point on that one. but your foot is secured in your own trap stupid fk.

No. To be clear, let me clarify that answer.... no.

I’ve posted a bunch of times in this thread about the topic. And how conservatives are a bunch of phonies.
nah, not really, you just think you did.

CNN guest said FOX news is ignoring the Manaforte and Cohen convictions to cover a dead white girl from Iowa.... racist heartless libs make me sick....

CNN guest said FOX news is ignoring the Manaforte and Cohen convictions to cover a dead white girl from Iowa.... racist heartless libs make me sick....
It is very distasteful to just reduce this woman to "a dead white girl" -- her story is tragic

But FOX is definitely avoiding the Manafort and Cohen convictions

Forum List

Back