Do Liberals Care that Mollie Tibbetts Was Murdered By An Illegal Alien?

I don't know about liberals, but people shouldn't care that she was killed by an illegal immigrant....

They should just care that she was killed period. No matter who did it.

So you admit you don't give a shit that if we had kept illegal alien criminals out she would be alive.

You're one sick ass mother fucker

I don't know about liberals, but people shouldn't care that she was killed by an illegal immigrant....

Truly idiotic. The bottom line is that she wouldn't be dead if turds like you hadn't lobbied politicians to prevent the immigration laws from being enforced. You have dirty hands, as do all open-borders traitors.

Please show me where I lobbied for anything. Go head.

No you dont. You sick pukes enjoy slaughtering unborn babies.
If he'd been aborted by his mother, Mollie would still be alive, so by using the OPs logic, you cheer her murder.
What? Are you that ignorant?
Not at all...just using your logic...if he'd been aborted, he wouldn't be around to murder her. You are against abortion, so you have no problem with this murder...you are partially to blame....using the trumpanzee logic we see on this thread.

Or... had the Republican dairy farm owner not illegally given him a job, he wouldn't have had an income and may have gone back to Mexico or wherever he's from?
Research before you spew. He faked his id and passed all background checks.

Do you know how eVerfiy works? eVerify doesn't work off ONE ID.

So you admit you don't give a shit that if we had kept illegal alien criminals out she would be alive.

You're one sick ass mother fucker

You lack logic skills to understand, but then again I, and most people here already knew that.

People should care that she was killed PERIOD. It doesn't matter who killed her.

Truly idiotic. The bottom line is that she wouldn't be dead if turds like you hadn't lobbied politicians to prevent the immigration laws from being enforced. You have dirty hands, as do all open-borders traitors.

Lefties lobby for open borders every day in this forum. You just did.

Criminals are a very important part of the Corrupt Democratic Party's voter base, being an illegal alien murderer is just a bonus for the Troglocrats.

Exactly right! :mad: ^^^

And to answer the question do rats care that Americans are murder by illegals....my answer is no they don't.

Rats sacrifice all they need to sacrifice .....as long as they Demrats have the necessary votes.

Makes me puke every time .

I see liberals are in a tizzy and posting numerous threads about issues involving Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort that have nothing to do with alleged Russian collusion and all of which occurred before Trump was even elected.

Meanwhile, in the last 48 hours we have learned that Mollie Tibbetts, the subject of a nationwide manhunt for the last few weeks, was killed by an illegal alien. Do liberals care? Do they care that a man who was not even supposed to be here in the first place murdered such a wonderful, promising young American college girl?

Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect, illegal immigrant Cristhian Rivera, allegedly passed E-Verify system
How could he be illegal if he passed E-Verify?

Tell me you weren't thrilled that a white man killed his wife and two little girls because he was American. That's would be just sick.

4F20820700000578-6069979-image-a-7_1534486670726.jpg

No, I didn't... and I'm not a leftie. Do you understand how stupid you look when you make post after post after post, where you build strawman arguments that you can't support?

It would be like me saying that she died because the illegal immigrant hated white people because you and your kind like burning crosses in front yards of minorities... I have nothing to support that statement just like you have nothing to support your's.

I see liberals are in a tizzy and posting numerous threads about issues involving Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort that have nothing to do with alleged Russian collusion and all of which occurred before Trump was even elected.

Meanwhile, in the last 48 hours we have learned that Mollie Tibbetts, the subject of a nationwide manhunt for the last few weeks, was killed by an illegal alien. Do liberals care? Do they care that a man who was not even supposed to be here in the first place murdered such a wonderful, promising young American college girl?

Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect, illegal immigrant Cristhian Rivera, allegedly passed E-Verify system

Tell me you weren't thrilled that a white man killed his wife and two little girls because he was American. That's would be just sick.

Plus his wife was pregnant with their unborn baby too I think. Where's the OUTRAGE?!!?

You think point out native born Americans who commit murder is a good argument. Here's the problem with it, dumbass. We can't do anything about native born Americans being in the country, but the whole point of immigration law is to keep foreign born murderers out of the country. Simply enforcing our immigration laws would have prevented the murder of Mollie Tibbetts. What you're saying is you don't have a problem with illegal aliens killing Americans.

You are a despicable piece of shit.

No, I didn't... and I'm not a leftie. Do you understand how stupid you look when you make post after post after post, where you build strawman arguments that you can't support?

It would be like me saying that she died because the illegal immigrant hated white people because you and your kind like burning crosses in front yards of minorities... I have nothing to support that statement just like you have nothing to support your's.
Everyone knows you're a lefty. The rest of your post is equally credible.

Another strawman. It would be like me saying everyone knows you are a skinhead closet homosexual.

...and it's sad you still don't get it. It's about preventing murder period, no matter who does it that is important. Most of the time a person doesn't just randomly become a murderer, they give off signs they are going to do something. There's almost no way the people he worked with, or his gf could NOT know he was capable of committing murder or some other crime. Whatever signs he was giving off should have been reported, just like with any other person. Your argument that we can't do anything to stop U.S. citizens from committing murder is fucking stupid.

I have a question for you... what percentage of crimes in the U.S. do you think are murder?

Do conservatives care this fails as a loaded question fallacy.

What’s reprehensible is conservatives seeking to exploit the death of this woman for some perceived partisan gain and to advance their hateful, bigoted anti-immigration agenda.

Another strawman. It would be like me saying everyone knows you are a skinhead closet homosexual.

...and it's sad you still don't get it. It's about preventing murder period, no matter who does it that is important. Most of the time a person doesn't just randomly become a murderer, they give off signs they are going to do something. There's almost no way the people he worked with, or his gf could NOT know he was capable of committing murder or some other crime. Whatever signs he was giving off should have been reported, just like with any other person. Your argument that we can't do anything to stop U.S. citizens from committing murder is fucking stupid.

I have a question for you... what percentage of crimes in the U.S. do you think are murder?
Oh, so now it's the fault of his girlfriend or the people he worked with. Without a doubt, one thing we know is that it's the failure to enforce our immigration laws that allowed it to happen.

Liberals want to import all the illegal immigrants they can, then they want to give them blanket amnesty.

It’s all about the votes.

Any atrocities committed by illegal immigrants will be ignored by the left. They will sacrifice some whities for their greater plan of huge government and a dependent underclass of loyal and ignorant voters.

If Mexico happened to be full of white conservatives, that border would be sealed tighter than HIllary’s grip on that bottle of vodka and pills on election night.

Last edited:

Do conservatives care this fails as a loaded question fallacy.

What’s reprehensible is conservatives seeking to exploit the death of this woman for some perceived partisan gain and to advance their hateful, bigoted anti-immigration agenda.

This is the same type of political behavior that was used by Bush in the 1988 Presidential election when he used Willie Horton to scare the shit out of voters to think there was a rampant issue of murderers being released and killing people.

Oh, so now it's the fault of his girlfriend or the people he worked with. Without a doubt, one thing we know is that it's the failure to enforce our immigration laws that allowed it to happen.

Let me play your game, it's obvious you don't give a fuck if an innocent person is killed by a WASP. Shame on you! What a scumbag!

Forum List

Back