Do Liberals Care that Mollie Tibbetts Was Murdered By An Illegal Alien?

I see liberals are in a tizzy and posting numerous threads about issues involving Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort that have nothing to do with alleged Russian collusion and all of which occurred before Trump was even elected.

Meanwhile, in the last 48 hours we have learned that Mollie Tibbetts, the subject of a nationwide manhunt for the last few weeks, was killed by an illegal alien. Do liberals care? Do they care that a man who was not even supposed to be here in the first place murdered such a wonderful, promising young American college girl?

Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect, illegal immigrant Cristhian Rivera, allegedly passed E-Verify system
Do conservatives care this fails as a loaded question fallacy.

What’s reprehensible is conservatives seeking to exploit the death of this woman for some perceived partisan gain and to advance their hateful, bigoted anti-immigration agenda.

This is the same type of political behavior that was used by Bush in the 1988 Presidential election when he used Willie Horton to scare the shit out of voters to think there was a rampant issue of murderers being released and killing people.
Willie Horton provided a valuable lesson on what Democrats do when they get into office.

Lefties lobby for open borders every day in this forum. You just did.

No, I didn't... and I'm not a leftie. Do you understand how stupid you look when you make post after post after post, where you build strawman arguments that you can't support?

It would be like me saying that she died because the illegal immigrant hated white people because you and your kind like burning crosses in front yards of minorities... I have nothing to support that statement just like you have nothing to support your's.
Everyone knows you're a lefty. The rest of your post is equally credible.

Another strawman. It would be like me saying everyone knows you are a skinhead closet homosexual.

...and it's sad you still don't get it. It's about preventing murder period, no matter who does it that is important. Most of the time a person doesn't just randomly become a murderer, they give off signs they are going to do something. There's almost no way the people he worked with, or his gf could NOT know he was capable of committing murder or some other crime. Whatever signs he was giving off should have been reported, just like with any other person. Your argument that we can't do anything to stop U.S. citizens from committing murder is fucking stupid.

I have a question for you... what percentage of crimes in the U.S. do you think are murder?
Oh, so now it's the fault of his girlfriend or the people he worked with. Without a doubt, one thing we know is that it's the failure to enforce our immigration laws that allowed it to happen.

Let me play your game, it's obvious you don't give a fuck if an innocent person is killed by a WASP. Shame on you! What a scumbag!
What's your proposed solution for native born Americans committing murder?

I see liberals are in a tizzy and posting numerous threads about issues involving Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort that have nothing to do with alleged Russian collusion and all of which occurred before Trump was even elected.

Meanwhile, in the last 48 hours we have learned that Mollie Tibbetts, the subject of a nationwide manhunt for the last few weeks, was killed by an illegal alien. Do liberals care? Do they care that a man who was not even supposed to be here in the first place murdered such a wonderful, promising young American college girl?

Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect, illegal immigrant Cristhian Rivera, allegedly passed E-Verify system

What’s reprehensible is conservatives seeking to exploit the death of this woman for some perceived partisan gain and to advance their hateful, bigoted anti-immigration agenda.

This is the same type of political behavior that was used by Bush in the 1988 Presidential election when he used Willie Horton to scare the shit out of voters to think there was a rampant issue of murderers being released and killing people.
Willie Horton provided a valuable lesson on what Democrats do when they get into office.

See you still prove how ignorant you are. This many years later and you still think it was a fair political strategy to use the story of Willie Horton.

See you still prove how ignorant you are. This many years later and you still think it was a fair political strategy to use the story of Willie Horton.
How was it not fair? It was the truth. You're trying to claim that stating the truth is somehow illicit.

if there's one thing lefties hate, it's truth.

No, I didn't... and I'm not a leftie. Do you understand how stupid you look when you make post after post after post, where you build strawman arguments that you can't support?

It would be like me saying that she died because the illegal immigrant hated white people because you and your kind like burning crosses in front yards of minorities... I have nothing to support that statement just like you have nothing to support your's.
Everyone knows you're a lefty. The rest of your post is equally credible.

Another strawman. It would be like me saying everyone knows you are a skinhead closet homosexual.

...and it's sad you still don't get it. It's about preventing murder period, no matter who does it that is important. Most of the time a person doesn't just randomly become a murderer, they give off signs they are going to do something. There's almost no way the people he worked with, or his gf could NOT know he was capable of committing murder or some other crime. Whatever signs he was giving off should have been reported, just like with any other person. Your argument that we can't do anything to stop U.S. citizens from committing murder is fucking stupid.

I have a question for you... what percentage of crimes in the U.S. do you think are murder?
Oh, so now it's the fault of his girlfriend or the people he worked with. Without a doubt, one thing we know is that it's the failure to enforce our immigration laws that allowed it to happen.

Let me play your game, it's obvious you don't give a fuck if an innocent person is killed by a WASP. Shame on you! What a scumbag!
What's your proposed solution for native born Americans committing murder?

I could spend hours typing it out... and you wouldn't read it and I would just be wasting my time. I could then list about 10 books you could read that would give you the knowledge to build your own logical, reasonable solution, but you wouldn't read any of the books, and more than likely even the list. So why are you even asking?

How was it not fair? It was the truth. You're trying to claim that stating the truth is somehow illicit.

if there's one thing lefties hate, it's truth.

The fact you have to ask tells me you believed it the day you saw that ad, and still never learned from it 30 years later.

Do you think the following:

Everything should be ignored because of one murder in Iowa?

All undocumented immigrants are, in fact, murderers, rapists, drug dealers and otherwise felons?

The distraction, albeit a tragic one, of Ms. Tibbets murder is not another bright shiny thing offered up by Conservative media to keep us from considering the legal and political walls closing in on Trump and his family?

A tragedy in Iowa should drive the news after two more convictions of Trump's "best people"?

No one is capable of multitasking and holding two distinct issues in their heads?

Liberals are, by in large, uncaring people?

All undocumented immigrants are, in fact, murderers, rapists, drug dealers and otherwise felons?

The distraction, albeit a tragic one, of Ms. Tibbets murder is not another bright shiny thing offered up by Conservative media to keep us from considering the legal and political walls closing in on Trump and his family?

A tragedy in Iowa should drive the news after two more convictions of Trump's "best people"?

No one is capable of multitasking and holding two distinct issues in their heads?

I think the key question to ask here is, if Fox thought it was more important to lead with this story than the Cohen or Manafort situations... why didn't they lead with the guy who murdered his pregnant wife and two daughters instead? He killed 3 people and an unborn child, lied about it while asking publicly for help to find them, had a mistress, and hid their bodies... but they went with this story instead.

Why are you far-right nutjobs acting exactly like liberals when there is a mass-shooting. The only reason you care about this case is so you can take advantage of it politically. The aunt is rebuking those politicians who want to take advantage of this tragedy.

Mollie Tibbetts' Aunt Speaks Out as Trump Uses Murder as Talking Point: 'Evil Comes in EVERY Color'

Amnesty has overwhelming support as the polls clearly show and that includes Fox News.
You think amnesty is popular? Really?

Look at the ass on his girlfriend!
See? This is the perfect trumpanzees response.
So true, and did you see his response to me when I pointed out that she'd just had a baby and wasn't supposed to be a twig? Then he attacked me. What is it with these trump suckers anyway? They now feel it's okay to make fun of women and attack anyone else they don't agree with. Pretty much like their messiah....
Deplorables.

Hillary hit the nail on the head with that one. That's why they hate her so.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I think the key question to ask here is, if Fox thought it was more important to lead with this story than the Cohen or Manafort situations... why didn't they lead with the guy who murdered his pregnant wife and two daughters instead? He killed 3 people and an unborn child, lied about it while asking publicly for help to find them, had a mistress, and hid their bodies... but they went with this story instead.
No one is saying that we shouldn't enforce laws against murder, but you and trash like you are saying we shouldn't enforce our immigration laws.

That's why.

So true, and did you see his response to me when I pointed out that she'd just had a baby and wasn't supposed to be a twig? Then he attacked me. What is it with these trump suckers anyway? They now feel it's okay to make fun of women and attack anyone else they don't agree with. Pretty much like their messiah....
Deplorables.

the election showed that everyone hates Hillary.

Lets end it by blaming Hillary, why not. & if some one kills me let it be a white man, then my family wont be exposed to my death being a political tool.

No one is saying that we shouldn't enforce laws against murder, but you and trash like you are saying we shouldn't enforce our immigration laws.

That's why.

Yes you are. Murder is only important if down by illegal immigrants, Blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, etc... who cares if a white guy kills his family? Let's pour all our federal funds into a wall and fuck spending money on trying to stop murders by U.S. citizens right? I mean you said those are unavoidable.

Deplorables.

the election showed that everyone hates Hillary.

I agree.

Everybody hates the Witch! and with reason!

Lets end it by blaming Hillary, why not. & if some one kills me let it be a white man, then my family wont be exposed to my death being a political tool.
It's not the color of their skin that's at issue, you sleazy lying scumbag, it's their immigration status. No one is fooled by your attempt to make race the issue. That's what leftwing douchebags do.

Forum List

Back