Do Liberals Care that Mollie Tibbetts Was Murdered By An Illegal Alien?

I see liberals are in a tizzy and posting numerous threads about issues involving Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort that have nothing to do with alleged Russian collusion and all of which occurred before Trump was even elected.

Meanwhile, in the last 48 hours we have learned that Mollie Tibbetts, the subject of a nationwide manhunt for the last few weeks, was killed by an illegal alien. Do liberals care? Do they care that a man who was not even supposed to be here in the first place murdered such a wonderful, promising young American college girl?

Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect, illegal immigrant Cristhian Rivera, allegedly passed E-Verify system

I hope he spends the rest of his life in prison.

If thousands of Americans were being murdered by Finnish immigrants, yes they would be filled with outrage.

Oh? THOUSANDS of Americans are being killed by Latino illegal immigrants? Oh... do share. You said it, now support it.
Approx 6600 violent crimes are committed by illegal aliens per year.

In New Mexico alone. 48% of incarcerated individuals that have committed violent crimes are illegals. And Illegals perpetrate 53% of the burglaries.

He said MURDERS. THOUSANDS of MURDERS.

I'll ask you the same question, what percentage of crime in the U.S. is MURDER?
Illegal Alien drunk drivers alone kill 4700 people a year.

Need more?

Drunk driving isn't murder. We can do this all night, and it isn't going to make his statement correct. You can keep trying though.

Here ya go, douchebag:

The truth about crime, illegal immigrants and sanctuary cities

According to the FBI, 67,642 murders were committed in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008, and 115,717 from 2003 through 2009. The General Accounting Office documents that criminal immigrants committed 25,064 of these murders.

If thousands of Americans were being murdered by Finnish immigrants, yes they would be filled with outrage.

Oh? THOUSANDS of Americans are being killed by Latino illegal immigrants? Oh... do share. You said it, now support it.

In New Mexico alone. 48% of incarcerated individuals that have committed violent crimes are illegals. And Illegals perpetrate 53% of the burglaries.

Need more?

Drunk driving isn't murder. We can do this all night, and it isn't going to make his statement correct. You can keep trying though.
Want to rethink that? If you kill someone while DUI you will be charged with...… ? pst… vehicular homicide

Need more?

They commit 22 to 37% of the murders. Approx 3700 per year.

Need more?

Here ya go, douchebag:

According to the FBI, 67,642 murders were committed in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008, and 115,717 from 2003 through 2009. The General Accounting Office documents that criminal immigrants committed 25,064 of these murders.
Exactly

Need more?

Want to rethink that? If you kill someone while DUI you will be charged with...… ? pst… vehicular homicide
Plus they are driving illegally with no DL so...

Need more?

Here ya go, douchebag:

Exactly
What do you want to bet that Lewdog quietly slinks away from this discussion?

It's not the color of their skin that's at issue, you sleazy lying scumbag, it's their immigration status. No one is fooled by your attempt to make race the issue. That's what leftwing douchebags do.

Oh? So if she was killed by an immigrant from Finland this forum would be filled with as much outrage?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

A mother was killed by one here in Simpsonville, S.C last night. Look up Fairview Rd. At Neely Ferry Rd. A small town.

ONE? You are making the jump from ONE to THOUSANDS? Holy shit.

I'm sure that this source includes DUI's, accidental deaths, along with murder.

Rep Steve King (R-IA), one of the most ardent immigration hawks in Congress, estimated in 2006 that illegal aliens kill 12 American per day, which comes out to 4,380 per year, but the federal government does not keep track of such statistics, so any specific numbers are unverifiable estimates.
Brooks: Illegal aliens have killed more Americans than Iraq and Afghanistan wars combined - Yellowhammer News

Now can you come up with a stat that says something to the contrary?

Need more?

Here ya go, douchebag:

There is NO WAY of knowing the exact number. It's not tracked.

"The challenge in finding concrete numbers is due to a shortfall of data. There is no national database or study tracking how many people have been killed by undocumented immigrants or the nationality of the victims."

Trump claim on immigrants and homicides leaves out context

Oh? So if she was killed by an immigrant from Finland this forum would be filled with as much outrage?

A mother was killed by one here in Simpsonville, S.C last night. Look up Fairview Rd. At Neely Ferry Rd. A small town.

Rep Steve King (R-IA), one of the most ardent immigration hawks in Congress, estimated in 2006 that illegal aliens kill 12 American per day, which comes out to 4,380 per year, but the federal government does not keep track of such statistics, so any specific numbers are unverifiable estimates.
Brooks: Illegal aliens have killed more Americans than Iraq and Afghanistan wars combined - Yellowhammer News

Did you read your own post? Steve King "estimates."

Need more?

Here ya go, douchebag:

"The challenge in finding concrete numbers is due to a shortfall of data. There is no national database or study tracking how many people have been killed by undocumented immigrants or the nationality of the victims."

So you're saying you can't disprove it. Fully understand

Need more?

They commit 22 to 37% of the murders. Approx 3700 per year.

That data isn't tracked... people just throw numbers out there in hopes it fits there agenda. It would be like me saying there are 1,989,201 rocks on Mars. Prove there isn't and until you do I'm right.

Oh, I see....you left out "illegal" because the vast majority of Finns are law-abiding and understand that both illegal entry and murder are criminal acts in what is rapidly becoming once again AMERICA.

But, yes, if an ILLEGAL immigrant from Finland existed and were gaily running about killing then I would definitely expect to see the forum filled with outrage.

Need more?

Here ya go, douchebag:

I'm saying it can't be proven. I didn't make the statement first, Bipatrasexual made the statement that it was true first without proving it.

Did you read what I posted along with it? Can you prove him wrong?

Oh, I see....you left out "illegal" because the vast majority of Finns are law-abiding and understand that both illegal entry and murder are criminal acts in what is rapidly becoming once again AMERICA.

But, yes, if an ILLEGAL immigrant from Finland existed and were gaily running about killing then I would definitely expect to see the forum filled with outrage.

Even if you put in the word "illegal" which I didn't leave out on purpose... it wouldn't matter. You guys still wouldn't care as long as they are white.

Did you read what I posted along with it? Can you prove him wrong?

Do you understand how logic and statistics work in an argument? When he makes an estimated statement on data that is not collected, that he can't prove, why should I have to prove it is wrong? He never proved it was true in the first place.... that's not how logical discussions work.

Need more?

Here ya go, douchebag:

I'm saying it can't be proven. I didn't make the statement first, Bipatrasexual made the statement that it was true first without proving it.
I'm saying is that you can't just look at the tree, you have to look at the forest. By all accounts this is much more than a casual problem.
It is a serious issue that our government needs to address. That is looking at the forest, son.

Need more?

Here ya go, douchebag:

Spare us your idiocy. The number is obviously in the thousands.

Case closed.

Yep. The article I was reading said 12/15 murders per day...13 DUI deaths per day.

Forum List

Back