Do Liberals Care that Mollie Tibbetts Was Murdered By An Illegal Alien?

He said MURDERS. THOUSANDS of MURDERS.

I'll ask you the same question, what percentage of crime in the U.S. is MURDER?
Illegal Alien drunk drivers alone kill 4700 people a year.

Need more?

Drunk driving isn't murder. We can do this all night, and it isn't going to make his statement correct. You can keep trying though.

Here ya go, douchebag:

The truth about crime, illegal immigrants and sanctuary cities

According to the FBI, 67,642 murders were committed in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008, and 115,717 from 2003 through 2009. The General Accounting Office documents that criminal immigrants committed 25,064 of these murders.

There is NO WAY of knowing the exact number. It's not tracked.

"The challenge in finding concrete numbers is due to a shortfall of data. There is no national database or study tracking how many people have been killed by undocumented immigrants or the nationality of the victims."

Trump claim on immigrants and homicides leaves out context
But if a white republican commits an evil act, it is well documented and reported on. That brings us to the bias in the news.

No it isn't... I already pointed out that Fox News made this story it's lead story when a white man killed his pregnant wife and two young daughters. He killed FOUR people, lied about it, made a plea for help finding them on the news, had a mistress, and hid the bodies... why wasn't THAT the lead story?

PROVE IT Buttercup.

It's amazing the lack of people in this thread with even basic knowledge of simple things like the difference between a statistic and some Representative "estimating" it, and the difference between a DUI vehicular homicide or manslaughter, and murder.
So you're still looking at the tree, huh? You will never admit when you are wrong....on so many levels with this thread.

Of course I'm not going to admit being wrong when I'm NOT wrong.

Let me spell this out one more time... when someone makes a statement, it is their responsibility to prove it is true, not everyone else's responsibility to prove it isn't.
I can't fix your kind of stupid, Lewd. I've shown you where you're wrong with your interpretation of DUI's not being murder and yet you argue.

Not all DUI's are first or second degree murder. In fact MOST are not tried as such, and mostly only happen in EXTREME cases. I'm sorry I'm not going to teach you law.

When Can a DUI Be Charged as Murder?
Whoa! before you said it wasn't murder, now the door is open for it to be murder????

Saying DUI is murder isn't true. How hard is that for you to understand?

Here ya go, douchebag:

The truth about crime, illegal immigrants and sanctuary cities

According to the FBI, 67,642 murders were committed in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008, and 115,717 from 2003 through 2009. The General Accounting Office documents that criminal immigrants committed 25,064 of these murders.

"The challenge in finding concrete numbers is due to a shortfall of data. There is no national database or study tracking how many people have been killed by undocumented immigrants or the nationality of the victims."

So you're saying you can't disprove it. Fully understand

I'm saying it can't be proven. I didn't make the statement first, Bipatrasexual made the statement that it was true first without proving it.
Spare us your idiocy. The number is obviously in the thousands.

Case closed.

PROVE IT Buttercup.

It's amazing the lack of people in this thread with even basic knowledge of simple things like the difference between a statistic and some Representative "estimating" it, and the difference between a DUI vehicular homicide or manslaughter, and murder.
In the difference between vehicular homicide and murder: is anyone less dead?
( btw..what is the definition of homicide?)

So you're still looking at the tree, huh? You will never admit when you are wrong....on so many levels with this thread.

Let me spell this out one more time... when someone makes a statement, it is their responsibility to prove it is true, not everyone else's responsibility to prove it isn't.
I can't fix your kind of stupid, Lewd. I've shown you where you're wrong with your interpretation of DUI's not being murder and yet you argue.

Not all DUI's are first or second degree murder. In fact MOST are not tried as such, and mostly only happen in EXTREME cases. I'm sorry I'm not going to teach you law.

Whoa! before you said it wasn't murder, now the door is open for it to be murder????

Hey, I'm just going by your own words, and you were pretty damn sure of yourself

If thousands of Americans were being murdered by Finnish immigrants, yes they would be filled with outrage.

Oh? THOUSANDS of Americans are being killed by Latino illegal immigrants? Oh... do share. You said it, now support it.
A mother was killed by one here in Simpsonville, S.C last night. Look up Fairview Rd. At Neely Ferry Rd. A small town.

ONE? You are making the jump from ONE to THOUSANDS? Holy shit.
Why are you defending them?

I'm not defending them. Why are you building a strawman? He made the statement... and your support of his argument was to give an example of ONE.
He was here illegally, so a family mourns, because of an illegall immigrant. One to many.

Hey, I'm just going by your own words, and you were pretty damn sure of yourself

Because it isn't true. Just saying DUI, it isn't murder.

Yes we care when people are murdered . Cons usually don’t give a shit .

Bye the way. Let’s save this thread the next time a righty claims “liberals using tradgety for political gain”.

Maybe, along the way, you'll take a course on the English language and spelling.

I'm saying it can't be proven. I didn't make the statement first, Bipatrasexual made the statement that it was true first without proving it.

Case closed.

PROVE IT Buttercup.

The difference is HE SAID MURDER.

HE SAID MURDER... the argument isn't about deaths. HE SAID MURDER...

Case closed.

PROVE IT Buttercup.

s
And the data shows illegals committed over 3700 murders a year on top of the DUI deaths.

And kid napping,assaults,burglaries etc.

Which btw works out to a rate of 3 to 10% higher than native born citizens. Which you dweebs are trying to deny.

Case closed.

PROVE IT Buttercup.

Killing someone with your car is called "vehicular homicide." "Homicide" is a word that means "murder." It's not premeditated murder, but it's still murder.

Furthermore, I already showed that illegals have committed an estimated 24,000 murders in a period of 5 to 6 years.

Last edited:

Case closed.

PROVE IT Buttercup.

s
And the data shows illegals committed over 3700 murders a year on top of the DUI deaths.

Which btw works out to a rate of 3 to 10% higher than native born citizens. Which you dweebs are trying to deny.

No, the data doesn't show that because the government doesn't track crimes by illegal immigrants.

Case closed.

PROVE IT Buttercup.

Killing someone with your car is called "vehicular homicide." "Homicide" is a word that means "murder." It's not premeditated murder, but it's still murder.

Furthermore, I already showed that illegals have committed an estimated 24,000 murders.

Homicide doesn't mean murder.

Please take the time to educate yourself.

Murder vs Manslaughter vs Homicide - Difference Between

Case closed.

PROVE IT Buttercup.

Furthermore, I already showed that illegals have committed an estimated 24,000 murders.

hom·i·cide
ˈhäməˌsīd/
noun
North American
noun: homicide; plural noun: homicides
  1. the deliberate and unlawful killing of one person by another; murder.
    "he was charged with homicide"
    synonyms: murder, killing, slaughter, butchery, massacre; More
    assassination, execution, extermination;
    patricide, matricide, infanticide;
    literaryslaying
    "we're investigating a homicide that took place in this building"
    • the police department that deals with murders.
      noun: Homicide
      "a detective from Homicide"
    • dated
      a murderer.

PROVE IT Buttercup.

hom·i·cide
ˈhäməˌsīd/
noun
North American
    literaryslaying
    • dated
      a murderer.

All murders are homicide, but not all homicides are murders. If you read the link you'd understand. Obviously you didn't read the link, and therefor validated why I didn't spend a long time telling you how I'd work to lower murder rates.

OMG!!!

Case closed.

PROVE IT Buttercup.

Murder and homicide mean the same thing. DUI is a crime and if you kill another person while in the commission of another crime, you've committed homicide. You did not have to intend to kill for it to be classified as vehicular murder.

Case closed.

PROVE IT Buttercup.

s

No, the data doesn't show that because the government doesn't track crimes by illegal immigrants.
The information came from the GAO...so you are incorrect.

OMG!!!

Case closed.

PROVE IT Buttercup.

Murder and homicide mean the same thing. DUI is a crime and if you kill another person while in the commission of another crime, you've committed homicide. You did not have to intend to kill for it to be classified as vehicular murder.

Murder and homicide do NOT mean the same thing. You have the internet... educate yourself.

hom·i·cide
ˈhäməˌsīd/
noun
North American
    literaryslaying
    • dated
      a murderer.

All murders are homicide, but not all homicides are murders. If you read the link you'd understand. Obviously you didn't read the link, and therefor validated why I didn't spend a long time telling you how I'd work to lower murder rates.
One sure way to lower murder rates is to keep illegal aliens out of the country.

I see liberals are in a tizzy and posting numerous threads about issues involving Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort that have nothing to do with alleged Russian collusion and all of which occurred before Trump was even elected.

Meanwhile, in the last 48 hours we have learned that Mollie Tibbetts, the subject of a nationwide manhunt for the last few weeks, was killed by an illegal alien. Do liberals care? Do they care that a man who was not even supposed to be here in the first place murdered such a wonderful, promising young American college girl?

Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect, illegal immigrant Cristhian Rivera, allegedly passed E-Verify system

The problem here is the US has an extremely high murder rate.

The right will be like "nah, we don't need to deal with this, it's an acceptable part of freedom" when it comes to guns.

When it comes to illegals they're like "we have to do everything we can"

Everyone can see the hypocrisy from a hundred million miles away.

But then you and others will come on here and compartmentalize. You'll act like murder is really bad and unacceptable in society. Then two minutes later you'll be claiming you don't care again.

I see liberals are in a tizzy and posting numerous threads about issues involving Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort that have nothing to do with alleged Russian collusion and all of which occurred before Trump was even elected.

Meanwhile, in the last 48 hours we have learned that Mollie Tibbetts, the subject of a nationwide manhunt for the last few weeks, was killed by an illegal alien. Do liberals care? Do they care that a man who was not even supposed to be here in the first place murdered such a wonderful, promising young American college girl?

Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect, illegal immigrant Cristhian Rivera, allegedly passed E-Verify system
What a dumb thing to say.
Did cons care about the woman killed in Charlottesville?

Forum List

Back