Do Liberals Care that Mollie Tibbetts Was Murdered By An Illegal Alien?

Oh? THOUSANDS of Americans are being killed by Latino illegal immigrants? Oh... do share. You said it, now support it.
Approx 6600 violent crimes are committed by illegal aliens per year.

In New Mexico alone. 48% of incarcerated individuals that have committed violent crimes are illegals. And Illegals perpetrate 53% of the burglaries.

He said MURDERS. THOUSANDS of MURDERS.

I'll ask you the same question, what percentage of crime in the U.S. is MURDER?
Illegal Alien drunk drivers alone kill 4700 people a year.

Need more?

Drunk driving isn't murder. We can do this all night, and it isn't going to make his statement correct. You can keep trying though.
Want to rethink that? If you kill someone while DUI you will be charged with...… ? pst… vehicular homicide

Drunk driving is not murder. Good grief. Do you know the legal definition of murder?

Drunk driving isn't murder. We can do this all night, and it isn't going to make his statement correct. You can keep trying though.

Here ya go, douchebag:

The truth about crime, illegal immigrants and sanctuary cities

According to the FBI, 67,642 murders were committed in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008, and 115,717 from 2003 through 2009. The General Accounting Office documents that criminal immigrants committed 25,064 of these murders.

There is NO WAY of knowing the exact number. It's not tracked.

"The challenge in finding concrete numbers is due to a shortfall of data. There is no national database or study tracking how many people have been killed by undocumented immigrants or the nationality of the victims."

Trump claim on immigrants and homicides leaves out context
So you're saying you can't disprove it. Fully understand

I'm saying it can't be proven. I didn't make the statement first, Bipatrasexual made the statement that it was true first without proving it.
Spare us your idiocy. The number is obviously in the thousands.

Case closed.

PROVE IT Buttercup.

It's amazing the lack of people in this thread with even basic knowledge of simple things like the difference between a statistic and some Representative "estimating" it, and the difference between a DUI vehicular homicide or manslaughter, and murder.

I see liberals are in a tizzy and posting numerous threads about issues involving Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort that have nothing to do with alleged Russian collusion and all of which occurred before Trump was even elected.

Meanwhile, in the last 48 hours we have learned that Mollie Tibbetts, the subject of a nationwide manhunt for the last few weeks, was killed by an illegal alien. Do liberals care? Do they care that a man who was not even supposed to be here in the first place murdered such a wonderful, promising young American college girl?

Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect, illegal immigrant Cristhian Rivera, allegedly passed E-Verify system
How could he be illegal if he passed E-Verify?

Tell me you weren't thrilled that a white man killed his wife and two little girls because he was American. That's would be just sick.

4F20820700000578-6069979-image-a-7_1534486670726.jpg
You think point out native born Americans who commit murder is a good argument. Here's the problem with it, dumbass. We can't do anything about native born Americans being in the country, but the whole point of immigration law is to keep foreign born murderers out of the country. Simply enforcing our immigration laws would have prevented the murder of Mollie Tibbetts. What you're saying is you don't have a problem with illegal aliens killing Americans.

You are a despicable piece of shit.
Once again you have proven yourself to be an idiot fool who knows nothing of what they are talking about.

Lawyer: Mollie Tibbetts' Murder Suspect Here Legally

• Rivera's status: Rivera's attorney has challenged the assertion that Rivera is in the US illegally. The AP cites a court document in which defense attorney Allan Richards says Rivera's employer, Craig Lang, verified Rivera has legal permission to be in Iowa. Lang is a prominent Republican who co-owns the dairy Rivera worked at. The AP reports the Lang family has said it ran Rivera through an E-Verify electronic immigration status check. Richards' motion states "Craig Lang supports Cristhian's right to be in this jurisdiction and for the government to support any other idea of status publicly flies in the face of such statement."
----------------------------

The guy may very well be guilty, but in this country, we don't have vigilante wanna be murderers such as yourself. We actually have laws that are followed in non Republican areas and some Republican areas. Innocent until proven guilty.
But you wouldn't understand.

In New Mexico alone. 48% of incarcerated individuals that have committed violent crimes are illegals. And Illegals perpetrate 53% of the burglaries.

Need more?

Want to rethink that? If you kill someone while DUI you will be charged with...… ? pst… vehicular homicide
Hmmm, now what were you saying????

Drunk driving is not murder. Good grief. Do you know the legal definition of murder?
When we think of negligent or careless actions while driving, driving while intoxicated is one of the offenses that may quickly come to mind. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reports that nearly 28 people are killed every day as a result of alcohol-impaired driving and over one-fifth of drivers involved in fatal crashes were reported to have a blood alcohol content of .08 or higher. Driving under the influence (DUI) (also known as a driving while intoxicated [DWI] or operating while intoxicated [OWI]) constitutes a significant portion of vehicular homicide charges and is a problem more and more states are treating increasingly harshly. In some states, including California, convicted DUI offenders who repeatedly drive while intoxicated and cause a fatal collision may be charged with first-degree murder or second-degree murder.
Vehicular Homicide Overview :: Justia

A mother was killed by one here in Simpsonville, S.C last night. Look up Fairview Rd. At Neely Ferry Rd. A small town.

ONE? You are making the jump from ONE to THOUSANDS? Holy shit.

I'm sure that this source includes DUI's, accidental deaths, along with murder.

Rep Steve King (R-IA), one of the most ardent immigration hawks in Congress, estimated in 2006 that illegal aliens kill 12 American per day, which comes out to 4,380 per year, but the federal government does not keep track of such statistics, so any specific numbers are unverifiable estimates.
Brooks: Illegal aliens have killed more Americans than Iraq and Afghanistan wars combined - Yellowhammer News

Now can you come up with a stat that says something to the contrary?

Did you read your own post? Steve King "estimates."
Did you read what I posted along with it? Can you prove him wrong?

Do you understand how logic and statistics work in an argument? When he makes an estimated statement on data that is not collected, that he can't prove, why should I have to prove it is wrong? He never proved it was true in the first place.... that's not how logical discussions work.
The data was collected from the correctional systems of 5 states over a 7 year span. The numbers are probably even higher than what was reported.

Here ya go, douchebag:

According to the FBI, 67,642 murders were committed in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008, and 115,717 from 2003 through 2009. The General Accounting Office documents that criminal immigrants committed 25,064 of these murders.

"The challenge in finding concrete numbers is due to a shortfall of data. There is no national database or study tracking how many people have been killed by undocumented immigrants or the nationality of the victims."

I'm saying it can't be proven. I didn't make the statement first, Bipatrasexual made the statement that it was true first without proving it.

Case closed.

PROVE IT Buttercup.

It's amazing the lack of people in this thread with even basic knowledge of simple things like the difference between a statistic and some Representative "estimating" it, and the difference between a DUI vehicular homicide or manslaughter, and murder.
So you're still looking at the tree, huh? You will never admit when you are wrong....on so many levels with this thread.

Need more?

When we think of negligent or careless actions while driving, driving while intoxicated is one of the offenses that may quickly come to mind. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reports that nearly 28 people are killed every day as a result of alcohol-impaired driving and over one-fifth of drivers involved in fatal crashes were reported to have a blood alcohol content of .08 or higher. Driving under the influence (DUI) (also known as a driving while intoxicated [DWI] or operating while intoxicated [OWI]) constitutes a significant portion of vehicular homicide charges and is a problem more and more states are treating increasingly harshly. In some states, including California, convicted DUI offenders who repeatedly drive while intoxicated and cause a fatal collision may be charged with first-degree murder or second-degree murder.

Now show how many ARE. It's not honest to just say, thousands of people are killed by illegal immigrants in DUI accidents each year and they count as murders.

That would be like me saying... if you buy a lottery ticket you're a winner because there has been a winning lottery ticket.

This just takes common sense logical thinking skills.

Rep Steve King (R-IA), one of the most ardent immigration hawks in Congress, estimated in 2006 that illegal aliens kill 12 American per day, which comes out to 4,380 per year, but the federal government does not keep track of such statistics, so any specific numbers are unverifiable estimates.
Brooks: Illegal aliens have killed more Americans than Iraq and Afghanistan wars combined - Yellowhammer News

Do you understand how logic and statistics work in an argument? When he makes an estimated statement on data that is not collected, that he can't prove, why should I have to prove it is wrong? He never proved it was true in the first place.... that's not how logical discussions work.
The data was collected from the correctional systems of 5 states over a 7 year span. The numbers are probably even higher than what was reported.

How many states are there in the U.S.? Did you look at what states were used? It was a great deal of BORDER states.

Case closed.

PROVE IT Buttercup.

So you're still looking at the tree, huh? You will never admit when you are wrong....on so many levels with this thread.

Of course I'm not going to admit being wrong when I'm NOT wrong.

Let me spell this out one more time... when someone makes a statement, it is their responsibility to prove it is true, not everyone else's responsibility to prove it isn't.

Need more?

Now show how many ARE. It's not honest to just say, thousands of people are killed by illegal immigrants in DUI accidents each year and they count as murders.

That would be like me saying... if you buy a lottery ticket you're a winner because there has been a winning lottery ticket.

I wish you exhibited some common sense.
Who cares if the DUI's were murder or not? The innocent person ended up dead from an illegal who shouldn't be in this country.
Yes, that was you looking at the damn tree even after I told you not to.

It's not the color of their skin that's at issue, you sleazy lying scumbag, it's their immigration status. No one is fooled by your attempt to make race the issue. That's what leftwing douchebags do.

Oh? So if she was killed by an immigrant from Finland this forum would be filled with as much outrage?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
If thousands of Americans were being murdered by Finnish immigrants, yes they would be filled with outrage.

Oh? THOUSANDS of Americans are being killed by Latino illegal immigrants? Oh... do share. You said it, now support it.
A mother was killed by one here in Simpsonville, S.C last night. Look up Fairview Rd. At Neely Ferry Rd. A small town.

Why are you defending them?

Case closed.

PROVE IT Buttercup.

Let me spell this out one more time... when someone makes a statement, it is their responsibility to prove it is true, not everyone else's responsibility to prove it isn't.
I can't fix your kind of stupid, Lewd. I've shown you where you're wrong with your interpretation of DUI's not being murder and yet you argue.

Who cares if the DUI's were murder or not? The innocent person ended up dead from an illegal who shouldn't be in this country.

Who cares? I only care because the whole argument started because Bipatrisexual made the statement about THOUSANDS of MURDERS were being done per year by illegal immigrants. HE made the statement and didn't provide proof for it. That's why. If you are going to jump into someone else's conversation, at least take the time to read it and pay attention, especially when I already told you once what the reason for the difference mattered.

Oh? So if she was killed by an immigrant from Finland this forum would be filled with as much outrage?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
If thousands of Americans were being murdered by Finnish immigrants, yes they would be filled with outrage.

Why are you defending them?

I'm not defending them. Why are you building a strawman? He made the statement... and your support of his argument was to give an example of ONE.

Need more?

Here ya go, douchebag:

But if a white republican commits an evil act, it is well documented and reported on. That brings us to the bias in the news.

Case closed.

PROVE IT Buttercup.

I can't fix your kind of stupid, Lewd. I've shown you where you're wrong with your interpretation of DUI's not being murder and yet you argue.

Not all DUI's are first or second degree murder. In fact MOST are not tried as such, and mostly only happen in EXTREME cases. I'm sorry I'm not going to teach you law.

When Can a DUI Be Charged as Murder?

Who cares? I only care because the whole argument started because Bipatrisexual made the statement about THOUSANDS of MURDERS were being done per year by illegal immigrants. HE made the statement and didn't provide proof for it. That's why. If you are going to jump into someone else's conversation, at least take the time to read it and pay attention, especially when I already told you once what the reason for the difference mattered.
So you don't want to address my post as it stands and deflect to another post. I don't blame you. I handed your ass to you, now don't drop it.

The way Reid claimed Romney didn't pay taxes?

Case closed.

PROVE IT Buttercup.

Not all DUI's are first or second degree murder. In fact MOST are not tried as such, and mostly only happen in EXTREME cases. I'm sorry I'm not going to teach you law.

When Can a DUI Be Charged as Murder?
Whoa! before you said it wasn't murder, now the door is open for it to be murder????

Forum List

Back