Do Liberals Care that Mollie Tibbetts Was Murdered By An Illegal Alien?

Lets end it by blaming Hillary, why not. & if some one kills me let it be a white man, then my family wont be exposed to my death being a political tool.
It's not the color of their skin that's at issue, you sleazy lying scumbag, it's their immigration status. No one is fooled by your attempt to make race the issue. That's what leftwing douchebags do.

Oh? So if she was killed by an immigrant from Finland this forum would be filled with as much outrage?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Lets end it by blaming Hillary, why not. & if some one kills me let it be a white man, then my family wont be exposed to my death being a political tool.
It's not the color of their skin that's at issue, you sleazy lying scumbag, it's their immigration status. No one is fooled by your attempt to make race the issue. That's what leftwing douchebags do.

Oh? So if she was killed by an immigrant from Finland this forum would be filled with as much outrage?

If thousands of Americans were being murdered by Finnish immigrants, yes they would be filled with outrage.

If thousands of Americans were being murdered by Finnish immigrants, yes they would be filled with outrage.

Oh? THOUSANDS of Americans are being killed by Latino illegal immigrants? Oh... do share. You said it, now support it.

Yes we care when people are murdered . Cons usually don’t give a shit .

Bye the way. Let’s save this thread the next time a righty claims “liberals using tradgety for political gain”.
I know, if it was a white guy killing a mexican illegal hottie. The liberal media would trip over themselves to cover it. Remember Trevon? Obama's bouy!

I see liberals are in a tizzy and posting numerous threads about issues involving Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort that have nothing to do with alleged Russian collusion and all of which occurred before Trump was even elected.

Meanwhile, in the last 48 hours we have learned that Mollie Tibbetts, the subject of a nationwide manhunt for the last few weeks, was killed by an illegal alien. Do liberals care? Do they care that a man who was not even supposed to be here in the first place murdered such a wonderful, promising young American college girl?

Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect, illegal immigrant Cristhian Rivera, allegedly passed E-Verify system
Do you think the following:

Everything should be ignored because of one murder in Iowa?

All undocumented immigrants are, in fact, murderers, rapists, drug dealers and otherwise felons?

The distraction, albeit a tragic one, of Ms. Tibbets murder is not another bright shiny thing offered up by Conservative media to keep us from considering the legal and political walls closing in on Trump and his family?

A tragedy in Iowa should drive the news after two more convictions of Trump's "best people"?

No one is capable of multitasking and holding two distinct issues in their heads?

Liberals are, by in large, uncaring people?

At least this guy is honest...they have to drive their agenda.

Oh? THOUSANDS of Americans are being killed by Latino illegal immigrants? Oh... do share. You said it, now support it.
Approx 6600 violent crimes are committed by illegal aliens per year.

In New Mexico alone. 48% of incarcerated individuals that have committed violent crimes are illegals. And Illegals perpetrate 53% of the burglaries.

In New Mexico alone. 48% of incarcerated individuals that have committed violent crimes are illegals. And Illegals perpetrate 53% of the burglaries.

He said MURDERS. THOUSANDS of MURDERS.

I'll ask you the same question, what percentage of crime in the U.S. is MURDER?

Illegal Finnish immigrant? Not sure, how many stories have been covered about an illegal Finnish person that killed an innocent person?
Matter of fact, how many illegal Finnish people has been documented being drunk and killed an innocent person?

Or, did you just want to set up a strawman argument just for giggles?

Do Republicans care about the 3 women who were murdered by their domestic partners on the same day Molly Tibbertd was killed, or is it only an outrage when women are murdered by non-Americans?

Molly Tibberts was killed by a man who was raped and murdered her. It happens every day in the USA. The ONLY reason you care about this woman at all is because she was a white woman and her murderer was an illegal.

If Molly had been murdered by an American, like the 100 or so other women who died violently in the US yesterday, you wouldn’t even know her name much less care.

The ONLY reason you care about Molly is because you can use her death to foment hatred towards immigrants. You can politicize her death so she’s important to you.

Women who are raped and murdered by white Americans were probably asking for it. Republicans don’t care about the victims of crime committed by white Americans. Boys will be boys.

Illegal Alien drunk drivers alone kill 4700 people a year.

Need more?

A mother was killed by one here in Simpsonville, S.C last night. Look up Fairview Rd. At Neely Ferry Rd. A small town.

Need more?
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I think we had like 12 murders in Chicago the other weekend. Just saying.

Need more?

Drunk driving isn't murder. We can do this all night, and it isn't going to make his statement correct. You can keep trying though.

Mollie_600_LI20180822120614.jpg

I think we had like 12 murders in Chicago the other weekend. Just saying.

Not be illegal immigrants. Have you read the quotes?

A mother was killed by one here in Simpsonville, S.C last night. Look up Fairview Rd. At Neely Ferry Rd. A small town.

ONE? You are making the jump from ONE to THOUSANDS? Holy shit.

Need more?

Lol! Yeah, I need a link to your bullshit stat.

You are basically claiming 1/2 of the drunk driving deaths are caused by illegals .

Do Republicans care about the 3 women who were murdered by their domestic partners on the same day Molly Tibbertd was killed, or is it only an outrage when women are murdered by non-Americans?

Molly Tibberts was killed by a man who was raped and murdered her. It happens every day in the USA. The ONLY reason you care about this woman at all is because she was a white woman and her murderer was an illegal.

If Molly had been murdered by an American, like the 100 or so other women who died violently in the US yesterday, you wouldn’t even know her name much less care.

The ONLY reason you care about Molly is because you can use her death to foment hatred towards immigrants. You can politicize her death so she’s important to you.

Women who are raped and murdered by white Americans were probably asking for it. Republicans don’t care about the victims of crime committed by white Americans. Boys will be boys.
Oh brother:rolleyes-41:
If an illegal was not here, the victim would still be alive. That we have control over if our government would choose to follow the law of the land.
We do not have that same control over an American citizen. That we have to deal with in our courts.
I can even dummy it down into simpler terms if you can't understand this.

Your other drivel is just that.....drivel. I won't even respond to it.

Need more?

Lol! Yeah, I need a link to your bullshit stat.

That part wasn't even worth arguing about... she thinks killing someone while drunk driving is murder. It's not. At this point I'm done wasting my time arguing with people that don't understand the simple differences in legal terms.

Forum List

Back