Do Liberals Care that Mollie Tibbetts Was Murdered By An Illegal Alien?

PROVE IT Buttercup.

It's amazing the lack of people in this thread with even basic knowledge of simple things like the difference between a statistic and some Representative "estimating" it, and the difference between a DUI vehicular homicide or manslaughter, and murder.
In the difference between vehicular homicide and murder: is anyone less dead?
( btw..what is the definition of homicide?)

The difference is HE SAID MURDER.
s
HE SAID MURDER... the argument isn't about deaths. HE SAID MURDER...
And the data shows illegals committed over 3700 murders a year on top of the DUI deaths.

And kid napping,assaults,burglaries etc.

Which btw works out to a rate of 3 to 10% higher than native born citizens. Which you dweebs are trying to deny.

No, the data doesn't show that because the government doesn't track crimes by illegal immigrants.
The information came from the GAO...so you are incorrect.

I already told you what was wrong on many levels from what you posted. How many states were used? How many states are there in the United States? I also showed you that data on crime in the U.S. isn't tracked for illegal immigrants.

I didn't read 33 pages of this thread but the latest breaking news is that the Malibu that was seen driving up and down the road around the time she went missing turned out to NOT be registered to the illegal alien in question. Not really sure what this means but I'm just telling you what I heard.

I see liberals are in a tizzy and posting numerous threads about issues involving Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort that have nothing to do with alleged Russian collusion and all of which occurred before Trump was even elected.

Meanwhile, in the last 48 hours we have learned that Mollie Tibbetts, the subject of a nationwide manhunt for the last few weeks, was killed by an illegal alien. Do liberals care? Do they care that a man who was not even supposed to be here in the first place murdered such a wonderful, promising young American college girl?

Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect, illegal immigrant Cristhian Rivera, allegedly passed E-Verify system

How many people were murdered today in this country by white American citizens? We have a horrific crime in Colorado the American citizen husband is accused of killing his pregnant wife and 2 young daughters.
Colorado man accused of murdering family was having affair, claims wife strangled kids, arrest affidavit says

While I sympathise with the family of this young woman, this so called illegal passed an (e-verify) a government run program that basically said he was O.K. to come into this country. IOW--he wasn't considered an "illegal" when he came into this country, if he was able to pass an E-verify.

Do you actually believe that your Russian Manchurian Ass Clown President can stop this? That no other person in this country will ever be killed by an illegal, because your Ass Clown sits in the Oval office? Well, he sure didn't stop this one.

So what you do is cherry pick murders into illegal, and forget about all the murders that are done on a daily basis by legal American citizens to heighten the hysteria, while trying to promote your Ass Clown.

6102-2T.jpg

Last edited:
Murder and homicide do NOT mean the same thing. You have the internet... educate yourself.

Murder and homicide DO NOT mean the same thing? Really?

hom·i·cide
[ˈhäməˌsīd]
NOUN
NORTH AMERICAN
  1. the deliberate and unlawful killing of one person by another; murder.
    "he was charged with homicide" ·
    murder · killing · assassination · liquidation · extermination · execution · slaughter · butchery · massacre · manslaughter · patricide · matricide · parricide · fratricide · sororicide · filicide · infanticide · uxoricide · regicide · slaying
###

Murder
Murder is the killing of another person without justification or valid excuse, and it is especially the unlawful killing of another person with malice aforethought. This state of mind may, depending upon the jurisdiction, distinguish murder from other forms of unlawful homicide, such as manslaughter. In some U.S. states, laws regarding murder are determined by the Model Penal Code.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
In the difference between vehicular homicide and murder: is anyone less dead?
( btw..what is the definition of homicide?)

s
And the data shows illegals committed over 3700 murders a year on top of the DUI deaths.

Which btw works out to a rate of 3 to 10% higher than native born citizens. Which you dweebs are trying to deny.

No, the data doesn't show that because the government doesn't track crimes by illegal immigrants.

I already told you what was wrong on many levels from what you posted. How many states were used? How many states are there in the United States? I also showed you that data on crime in the U.S. isn't tracked for illegal immigrants.
Sure it is

The number of criminal aliens in federal prisons in fiscal year 2010 was about 55,000, and the number of SCAAP criminal alien incarcerations in state prison systems and local jails was about 296,000 in fiscal year 2009 (the most recent data available), and the majority were from Mexico.”

GAO states, “In fiscal year 2005, the criminal alien population in federal prisons was around 27 percent of the total inmate population, and from fiscal years 2006 through 2010 remained consistently around 25 percent.”

As it relates to murders..

The GAO estimates “criminal aliens” were arrested, convicted and incarcerated for 25,064 homicides.

Murder and homicide do NOT mean the same thing. You have the internet... educate yourself.

Murder and homicide DO NOT mean the same thing? Really?

hom·i·cide
[ˈhäməˌsīd]
NOUN
NORTH AMERICAN
  1. the deliberate and unlawful killing of one person by another; murder.
    "he was charged with homicide" ·
    murder · killing · assassination · liquidation · extermination · execution · slaughter · butchery · massacre · manslaughter · patricide · matricide · parricide · fratricide · sororicide · filicide · infanticide · uxoricide · regicide · slaying
###

Murder
Murder is the killing of another person without justification or valid excuse, and it is especially the unlawful killing of another person with malice aforethought. This state of mind may, depending upon the jurisdiction, distinguish murder from other forms of unlawful homicide, such as manslaughter. In some U.S. states, laws regarding murder are determined by the Model Penal Code.

No they aren't the same thing. I posted a website that explains it quite clearly. Do I need to draw you a Vin Diagram to explain it?

s

Sure it is

The number of criminal aliens in federal prisons in fiscal year 2010 was about 55,000, and the number of SCAAP criminal alien incarcerations in state prison systems and local jails was about 296,000 in fiscal year 2009 (the most recent data available), and the majority were from Mexico.”

GAO states, “In fiscal year 2005, the criminal alien population in federal prisons was around 27 percent of the total inmate population, and from fiscal years 2006 through 2010 remained consistently around 25 percent.”

The GAO estimates “criminal aliens” were arrested, convicted and incarcerated for 25,064 homicides.

How many states were used in the study? How many states are in the United States? You can't extrapolate the numbers from border states to create a percentage to use for total crime stats for the entire country. It's ridiculous to even remotely think that there would be the same percent of murders committed by illegal immigrants in Iowa as there are in California or Texas.

Sure it is

How many states were used in the study? How many states are in the United States? You can't extrapolate the numbers from border states to create a percentage to use for total crime stats for the entire country. It's ridiculous to even remotely think that there would be the same percent of murders committed by illegal immigrants in Iowa as there are in California or Texas.

Didn't say there were...doesn't matter the numbers in these five states are still large enough to prove you are wrong

And BTW

The numbers above came from the GAO...you know...the organization that reports to congress.

Who is more reliable...them or you?

Hmmmm. Them. You lose.

Sure it is

Didn't say there were...doesn't matter the numbers in these five states are still large enough to prove you are wrong

And BTW

The numbers above came from the GAO...you know...the organization that reports to congress.

Hmmmm. Them. You lose.

No they aren't... because they use the percentage of those states to get the percentage to use across the entire country. That's HORRIBLE statistics.

Who's more reliable? :abgg2q.jpg:

They used the states that are going to have the disproportionate number of illegal immigrant criminal behavior, which is also only a representation of 1/10th of the entire country, to get a total number for the entire country. Quit being such a partisan hack and admit how wrong that is.

Sure it is

And BTW

Hmmmm. Them. You lose.

No they aren't... because they use the percentage of those states to get the percentage to use across the entire country. That's HORRIBLE statistics.

They used the states that are going to have the disproportionate number of illegal immigrant criminal behavior, which is also only a representation of 1/10th of the entire country, to get a total number for the entire country. Quit being such a partisan hack and admit how wrong that is.
GAO estimates we house 351,000 criminal illegal aliens in state and federal prisons and jails...an estimated 27% + of our incarcerated population and liberals have no problem with this. Nor the fact that in 5/7 years they have murdered over 25,000 American citizens. Not including their other violent crimes such as rape,kidnapping,assault,robbery,DUI homicides etc.

Sure it is

And BTW

Hmmmm. Them. You lose.

GAO estimates we house 351,000 criminal illegal aliens in state and federal prisons and jails...an estimated 27% + of our incarcerated population and liberals have no problem with this. Nor the fact that in 5/7 years they have murdered over 25,000 American citizens. Not including their other violent crimes such as rape,kidnapping,assault,robbery,DUI homicides etc.

Do you know what percent of inmates in the United States are in Federal prisons? Do you know why there is an disproportionate number of illegal immigrants in federal prisons?

If you can't figure out why taking the states along the border, and taking the percentages from those states and extrapolating to the rest of the country is dishonest and unethical, I've got nothing more to debate with you. It's fucking stupid.

It would be like me taking the number of sharks caught fishing from North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, California, and Virginia... and then multiplying that against the total number of fish caught in the entire country to say how many sharks are caught each year. What's wrong with that? Well someone fishing Lake Eerie isn't going to catch a fucking shark.

Last edited:
Sure it is

And BTW

Hmmmm. Them. You lose.

There are approx 15,000 murders each year. You’re suggesting that 1/3 of all murders in the US in the last 5 - 7 years were committed by illegals when you say that illegals have murdered 25,000 people during that time frame.

That’s preposterous.

Sure it is

And BTW

Hmmmm. Them. You lose.

Do you know what percent of inmates in the United States are in Federal prisons? Do you know why there is an in-proportionate number of illegal immigrants in federal prisons?

If you can't figure out why taking the states along the border, and taking the percentages from those states and extrapolating to the rest of the country is dishonest and unethical, I've got nothing more to debate with you. It's fucking stupid.

It would be like me taking the number of sharks caught fishing from North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, California, and Virginia... and then multiplying that against the total number of fish caught in the entire country to say how many sharks are caught each year. What's wrong with that? Well someone fishing Lake Eerie isn't going to catch a fucking shark.

Boo hoo. Illegals have still murdered THOUSANDS of US citizens.

Criminal Alien Statistics: Information on Incarcerations, Arrests, and Costs

And BTW

Hmmmm. Them. You lose.

Do you know what percent of inmates in the United States are in Federal prisons? Do you know why there is an in-proportionate number of illegal immigrants in federal prisons?

lol... Boohoo. :abgg2q.jpg:

Why can't you just admit it is faulty statistics just to make something sound worse than it is?

And BTW

Hmmmm. Them. You lose.

Why can't you just admit it is faulty statistics just to make something sound worse than it is?
Still waiting for you to admit that illegals have murdered THOUSANDS of US citizens.

And BTW

Hmmmm. Them. You lose.

Where? When?

You’re pulling statistics out of your ass on these murders.

Every time an illegal murders someone Trumpbots make it national news. This board goes crazy. And yet I can only recall two such murders. Molly and that girl who was shot accidentally on pier in San Francisco. That wasn’t even a murder, it was an accidental shooting.

And BTW

Hmmmm. Them. You lose.

Where? When?

Every time an illegal murders someone Trumpbots make it national news. This board goes crazy. And yet I can only recall two such murders. Molly and that girl who was shot accidentally on pier in San Francisco. That wasn’t even a murder, it was an accidental shooting.

It's a useless argument. They don't even understand the difference between homicide, manslaughter, and murder... yet here they are using "estimates" as factual statistics.

It's about as hollow an argument as you can get.

Where? When?

It's a useless argument. They don't even understand the difference between homicide, manslaughter, and murder... yet here they are using "estimates" as factual statistics.

ICE releases 19,723 criminal illegals, 208 convicted of murder, 900 of sex crimes

Where? When?

And they skew towards federal numbers when incarcerations happen at a higher rate at the state level...which means those numbers are actually lower than what they are in reality...not to mention they are dated ...which also means they are lower than what they are in reality.

Either way that doesn't help your argument so...

Still waiting for you to admit that illegals have murdered THOUSANDS of US citizens.

Im not going to admit it because it’s simply not true.

You’re taking the figure that 25% of the prisoners in federal prisons are illegals so illegals are committing 25% of the crimes and hence 25% of the murders. None of that is true.

90% of the illegals in federal prisons are there for immigration and drug offences. Of the 55,000 illegals in federal prison 90% are there on drug and alcohol charges, leaving 5,500 who are in prison for something else.

We don’t know what that something else even is or how many of these prisoners are in for murder. Using your hairbrained math, that would make 2.5% of murders being committed by illegals or 375 per year. At most. That’s not thousands.

Last but not least we have a WAPO article which tells you how and why your numbers are totally full of shit.

Analysis | The original source for Trump’s claim of 63,000 immigrant murders? Bad data from Steve King in 2006.

Forum List

Back