Do Liberals Care that Mollie Tibbetts Was Murdered By An Illegal Alien?

I don't know about liberals, but people shouldn't care that she was killed by an illegal immigrant....

They should just care that she was killed period. No matter who did it.

So you admit you don't give a shit that if we had kept illegal alien criminals out she would be alive.

You're one sick ass mother fucker

You lack logic skills to understand, but then again I, and most people here already knew that.

People should care that she was killed PERIOD. It doesn't matter who killed her.

Of course it matters who killed her because it was entirely preventable.

You sick leftist Democrat mother fuckers are letting criminals self select to walk across the border and commit crimes and kill people. If we stopped it, Molly Tibbetts and Kathrine Steinle and others would be alive.

I can't believe that you don't think it matters that people are dead where it was preventable. You're a disgusting human being

Yes we care when people are murdered . Cons usually don’t give a shit .

Bye the way. Let’s save this thread the next time a righty claims “liberals using tradgety for political gain”.

Yep. This thread is no different than when people criticize people of hoping for mass shootings so they can push a stricter gun laws agenda.

It is a tragedy when any life is taken by someone... but the facts are that these crimes are committed at a much less frequency by immigrants than U.S. born citizens.

Murder is wrong no mater how you slice it.

You left out a couple big points, I’ll help. First you didn’t put illegal in front of immigrants, don’t worry liberals do that all the time, and secondly how many of your fellow Americans are you ok with illegals killing, what if it was one of your close family members. But go ahead and pick illegal immigrants over your fellow Americans, you’re such a good democrat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He didn't extrapolate shit. He stated a fact, illegals have killed thousands and are involved in thousands and thousands deaths via their drug crimes.

You should go with them to Mexico, because it seems that you prefer them to legitimate Americans.

If you really feel that way, then you haven't read a single link posted here.

My feelings don't matter. Here is what you responded to:

Still waiting for you to admit that illegals have murdered THOUSANDS of US citizens.

And the answer is: yes.

It seems that this person may be an illegal himself, at least he can't in any regard be called an American. Hope Trump deportation force gets him.

The post that started all this was in reference to current rates of murder by illegal immigrants, and it is still untrue. Over SEVERAL years, yes, thousands have been murdered by illegal immigrants, but not at a current rate.
25,000 divided by 7 = 3571.43 per year

Thousands.

Or 25,000 divided by 5 = 5000.00 per year.

Either way it's still thousands.

You just keep hanging on to those "estimates." :abgg2q.jpg:
Democrats love illegals. Sick, disgusted human beings.

Yes we care when people are murdered . Cons usually don’t give a shit .

Bye the way. Let’s save this thread the next time a righty claims “liberals using tradgety for political gain”.

Yep. This thread is no different than when people criticize people of hoping for mass shootings so they can push a stricter gun laws agenda.

It is a tragedy when any life is taken by someone... but the facts are that these crimes are committed at a much less frequency by immigrants than U.S. born citizens.

Murder is wrong no mater how you slice it.

You left out a couple big points, I’ll help. First you didn’t put illegal in front of immigrants, don’t worry liberals do that all the time, and secondly how many of your fellow Americans are you ok with illegals killing, what if it was one of your close family members. But go ahead and pick illegal immigrants over your fellow Americans, you’re such a good democrat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Democrats would call bank robbers customers if it got them votes

If she were murdered by a Muslim, would Republicans be claiming all Muslims are evil and we need to do something about Muslims?

Oh, never mind, we know the answer to that

I see liberals are in a tizzy and posting numerous threads about issues involving Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort that have nothing to do with alleged Russian collusion and all of which occurred before Trump was even elected.

Meanwhile, in the last 48 hours we have learned that Mollie Tibbetts, the subject of a nationwide manhunt for the last few weeks, was killed by an illegal alien. Do liberals care? Do they care that a man who was not even supposed to be here in the first place murdered such a wonderful, promising young American college girl?

Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect, illegal immigrant Cristhian Rivera, allegedly passed E-Verify system
Do trumpian morons care when schools get shot up by people who shouldn’t have guns?

Gee, I wonder which group has more incidents.

Hacks

Illegal Alien drunk drivers alone kill 4700 people a year.

Need more?

Drunk driving isn't murder. We can do this all night, and it isn't going to make his statement correct. You can keep trying though.

Here ya go, douchebag:

The truth about crime, illegal immigrants and sanctuary cities

According to the FBI, 67,642 murders were committed in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008, and 115,717 from 2003 through 2009. The General Accounting Office documents that criminal immigrants committed 25,064 of these murders.

There is NO WAY of knowing the exact number. It's not tracked.

"The challenge in finding concrete numbers is due to a shortfall of data. There is no national database or study tracking how many people have been killed by undocumented immigrants or the nationality of the victims."

Trump claim on immigrants and homicides leaves out context
But if a white republican commits an evil act, it is well documented and reported on. That brings us to the bias in the news.

No it isn't... I already pointed out that Fox News made this story it's lead story when a white man killed his pregnant wife and two young daughters. He killed FOUR people, lied about it, made a plea for help finding them on the news, had a mistress, and hid the bodies... why wasn't THAT the lead story?

That was the lead story for several days. Then a new crime happened and that became the lead story.

So you think day 4 or whatever it was should remain the lead story over day 1 of a new story? Gawd you're stupid

He didn't extrapolate shit. He stated a fact, illegals have killed thousands and are involved in thousands and thousands deaths via their drug crimes.

You should go with them to Mexico, because it seems that you prefer them to legitimate Americans.

Still waiting for you to admit that illegals have murdered THOUSANDS of US citizens.

It seems that this person may be an illegal himself, at least he can't in any regard be called an American. Hope Trump deportation force gets him.

The post that started all this was in reference to current rates of murder by illegal immigrants, and it is still untrue. Over SEVERAL years, yes, thousands have been murdered by illegal immigrants, but not at a current rate.

Thousands.

How many Americans being murdered by illegal aliens who we could have stopped from coming here with a wall is acceptable to you exactly? You're OK if it's just in the hundreds a year?

Sure it is

The number of criminal aliens in federal prisons in fiscal year 2010 was about 55,000, and the number of SCAAP criminal alien incarcerations in state prison systems and local jails was about 296,000 in fiscal year 2009 (the most recent data available), and the majority were from Mexico.”

GAO states, “In fiscal year 2005, the criminal alien population in federal prisons was around 27 percent of the total inmate population, and from fiscal years 2006 through 2010 remained consistently around 25 percent.”

As it relates to murders..

The GAO estimates “criminal aliens” were arrested, convicted and incarcerated for 25,064 homicides.

How many states were used in the study? How many states are in the United States? You can't extrapolate the numbers from border states to create a percentage to use for total crime stats for the entire country. It's ridiculous to even remotely think that there would be the same percent of murders committed by illegal immigrants in Iowa as there are in California or Texas.

Didn't say there were...doesn't matter the numbers in these five states are still large enough to prove you are wrong

And BTW

The numbers above came from the GAO...you know...the organization that reports to congress.

Who is more reliable...them or you?

Hmmmm. Them. You lose.

No they aren't... because they use the percentage of those states to get the percentage to use across the entire country. That's HORRIBLE statistics.

Who's more reliable? :abgg2q.jpg:

They used the states that are going to have the disproportionate number of illegal immigrant criminal behavior, which is also only a representation of 1/10th of the entire country, to get a total number for the entire country. Quit being such a partisan hack and admit how wrong that is.
GAO estimates we house 351,000 criminal illegal aliens in state and federal prisons and jails...an estimated 27% + of our incarcerated population and liberals have no problem with this. Nor the fact that in 5/7 years they have murdered over 25,000 American citizens. Not including their other violent crimes such as rape,kidnapping,assault,robbery,DUI homicides etc.

There are approx 15,000 murders each year. You’re suggesting that 1/3 of all murders in the US in the last 5 - 7 years were committed by illegals when you say that illegals have murdered 25,000 people during that time frame.

That’s preposterous.

1/4 of Federal prisoners are illegal aliens. So yeah, they commit a lot of crime.

And letting in 1,000 people knowing one will commit a murder but having no way to know which one because none of them have records or history of violence is an entirely different thing than letting 1 person in knowing he is a violent criminal. You support the latter, you let him self select to enter the country and self select to come back if we put him in prison for a violent crime then he can just walk back across the border when we deport him at the end of his prison sentence.

This isn't that hard

I see liberals are in a tizzy and posting numerous threads about issues involving Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort that have nothing to do with alleged Russian collusion and all of which occurred before Trump was even elected.

Meanwhile, in the last 48 hours we have learned that Mollie Tibbetts, the subject of a nationwide manhunt for the last few weeks, was killed by an illegal alien. Do liberals care? Do they care that a man who was not even supposed to be here in the first place murdered such a wonderful, promising young American college girl?

Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect, illegal immigrant Cristhian Rivera, allegedly passed E-Verify system
Do trumpian morons care when schools get shot up by people who shouldn’t have guns?

Hacks
Too bad libs are soft on crime. If they were not none of that would be happening. You support school shootings and illegals murdering. And you know what the irony of the Tibbets case is? She was a Trump hater and supporter of illegals.

Last edited:

Hacks
Don't even go there idiot. Liberals let extremists that train children to be school shooters out of jail on bond because they fear being called "racists."

Hacks

Right, and that's your plan to stop it. To say they shouldn't have guns.

When you have an actual idea on how to actually stop them from having guns, let me know.

The irony that one reason we can't stop them from having guns is your policy to let illegal gun dealers walk across the border ...

Hacks
Too bad libs are soft on crime. If they were not non of that would be happening. You support school shootings and illegals murdering. And you know what the irony of the Tibbets case is? She was a rabid Trump hater and supporter of illegals.

Is that true? How ironic

Thousands.

How many Americans being murdered by illegal aliens who we could have stopped from coming here with a wall is acceptable to you exactly? You're OK if it's just in the hundreds a year?
Liberals would rather pay 1.6 billion a year housing illegal criminal aliens in prison for committing crimes agains Americans.

Hacks
Too bad libs are soft on crime. If they were not non of that would be happening. You support school shootings and illegals murdering. And you know what the irony of the Tibbets case is? She was a rabid Trump hater and supporter of illegals.

Is that true? How ironic
Slain College Student Mollie Tibbetts Once Called Trump a Hypocrite on Immigration

Hacks

Is that true? How ironic
Slain College Student Mollie Tibbetts Once Called Trump a Hypocrite on Immigration

Wow. Doesn't change my view at all obviously though. Americans have the Constitutional right to be stupid

How many murders were recently committed by american citizens?

What are you gonna do about that?

Plus there is the fact that the only real reason this case got national attention is that Fuax Noize needed something to distract it's mindless followers from.thr manafort trial.

Plus there is the fact that the only real reason this case got national attention is that Fuax Noize needed something to distract it's mindless followers from.thr manafort trial.
If liberals would stop letting them get away with crime it wouldn't be anywhere near what it is today, America hater. And you are a complete liar when you refer to this murder as fake noise. If that scumbag who did it had not been here, it never would have happened!

If liberals would stop letting them get away with crime it wouldn't be anywhere near what it is today, America hater. And you are a complete liar when you refer to this murder as fake noise. If that scumbag who did it had not been here, it never would have happened!
Immigrants as a group are less prone to commit crimes, especially murder. Maybe we should deport all the Americans and bring in the immigrants to reduce crime if that's your main goal.

Illegal Aliens commit 3% to 10% more violent crimes than American citizens per the federal government AND they don't live here...so liberals can stuff that argument where the sun don't shine. :)

Forum List

Back