🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do liberals understand that the SCOTUS is not debating whether to ban abortion?

Oh wow….our messages just crossed. I said the exact same thing!
They are not intelligent people. Look at how many of them regurgitate endlessly the lies that their leftist masters have indoctrinated into their empty heads -- things like "a fetus is not a baby" and the old standby, "It's just a little blob of cells".

It takes a sad lack of a soul for what was once a human to buy that bullshit.

The unfortunate thing is that they get to drag us, as a nation, down into their own moral abyss.

I am so happy I live in a state where abortion is considered to be something more significant than a hangnail removal.

Nobody's going to lock up women for having one. It would be illegal to perform an abortion.
Most abortions these days are drug induced. Got to give your ban some teeth or what good is it? No, there will definately be a criminal penalty for women. Might as well commit to jailing them now or forget the whole thing.

Since you think abortion is murder why such a light sentence? Why not life in prison or the death penalty? If you're going to support theocracy might as well go whole hog. Maybe bring back burning at the stake. That used to be popular with people who tried to use the law to do the lord's work.
1) Because there are different degrees of Murder.

2) Why equate book burning with taking a life? You libtards always make such false and extreme comparisons.

3) And then of course...you end up with a swipe against religion.

SUCH a libtard!

They are not intelligent people. Look at how many of them regurgitate endlessly the lies that their leftist masters have indoctrinated into their empty heads -- things like "a fetus is not a baby" and the old standby, "It's just a little blob of cells".

It takes a sad lack of a soul for what was once a human to buy that bullshit.

The unfortunate thing is that they get to drag us, as a nation, down into their own moral abyss.

I am so happy I live in a state where abortion is considered to be something more significant than a hangnail removal.
I think more should be done to show the “blob of cells” people the arms, legs, eyes, torsos, etc., of aborted babies as they are pulled apart piece by piece.

Most abortions these days are drug induced. Got to give your ban some teeth or what good is it? No, there will definately be a criminal penalty for women. Might as well commit to jailing them now or forget the whole thing.

I prefer commitment to a mental institution and/or forced sterilization. Any chronologically adult woman who cannot grasp where babies come from should not be walking around in public.

I think more should be done to show the “blob of cells” people the arms, legs, eyes, torsos, etc., of aborted babies as they are pulled apart piece by piece.
I have flushed those very identifiable parts down the sink of a procedure room, at a clinic that I worked at.

Please forgive me, G-d.

1) Because there are different degrees of Murder.

2) Why equate book burning with taking a life? You libtards always make such false and extreme comparisons.

3) And then of course...you end up with a swipe against religion.

SUCH a libtard!
The effort to ban abortion is 100% a right wing christian holy grail. What other "sins" do you think ought to illegal? Might as well make a list now because if abortion gets banned you will be demanding the next thing, probably contraception, be made illegal. The fight against "sin" can never end as long as there is money and power to be had.

I prefer commitment to a mental institution and/or forced sterilization. Any chronologically adult woman who cannot grasp where babies come from should not be walking around in public.
Or the simole insistence to the man: no glove, no love. That, combined with a shot of spermicide, is 99% effective. You don’t even need to get a doctor’s prescription!

Liberals make such excuses for irresponsible people. I say if the girl couldn’t master the art of simple birth control, AND she lives in a state where abortion is banned (there will just be a few), then she can avail herself of the free bus ride to a neighboring state. Planned Parenthood can throw in the cost of a motel room for the night, too, so she can rest before she has to get back on the bus. That’s a hell of lot more consideration than she gave her baby.

I'm good with banning abortion but now what is your plan to encourage married couples NOT to have kids?

I have flushed those very identifiable parts down the sink of a procedure room, at a clinic that I worked at.

Please forgive me, G-d.
Oh my G-d…..you worked at an abortion clinic?!

But that could be part of the “education” of a woman who is signed uo to kill her baby: work ONE day disposing of other aborted babies’ parts.

The effort to ban abortion is 100% a right wing christian holy grail. What other "sins" do you think ought to illegal? Might as well make a list now because if abortion gets banned you will be demanding the next thing, probably contraception, be made illegal. The fight against "sin" can never end as long as there is money and power to be had.
You hate Christians. Point taken.

You don't. You simply shut down the abortion clinics and make it illegal for doctors to preform abortions.

Of course there will still be abortions. Women most likely will be able to get abortions if their lives are endangered by going full term, ant there will be some doctors that are very "generous" with documenting abortions as such.
I doubt even Texas would outlaw abortion entirely for every situation. That being said when something becomes illegal it does empower black markets to some extent. Expect some really awful news articles if abortion becomes illegal in some states.

1)Again…..to repeat from the OP…..abortion will not be banned. It will be up to individual states.

2) Like a typical libtard, you make an unfounded accusation. Nobody is talking about banning contraception.

3) Your animosity toward religious people comes out loud and clear in your post. It’s obvious that the reason liberals have disdain for people who worship G-d is that they want everyone worshipping at the House of Leftism.

Forum List

Back