🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do liberals understand that the SCOTUS is not debating whether to ban abortion?

I doubt even Texas would outlaw abortion entirely for every situation. That being said when something becomes illegal it does empower black markets to some extent. Expect some really awful news articles if abortion becomes illegal in some states.
Because women are simply too stupid to be trusted to control their reproductive systems. How very feminist the left is.

If abortion is illegal in some states the question then becomes how long to do you lock up women who get one? How do you tell an abortion from a miscarriage? You've never considered the aftermath of an abortion ban have you?
Because a Greyhound bus ticket is $25.00.
How stupid are you?

I absolutely do hate Christians who try to control the secular world. Let people find heaven or hell on their own terms.
Yes, we know…..you want liberals to be able to control the world. THAT is what is behind your contempt for good, decent religious people.

I doubt even Texas would outlaw abortion entirely for every situation. That being said when something becomes illegal it does empower black markets to some extent. Expect some really awful news articles if abortion becomes illegal in some states.
True. So far, Texas has the most restrictive laws in the country - you’ve got only a few weeks to make up your mind.

If R v W is overturned, which would be the correct thing to do from a Constitutional point of view, it’s conceivable (ha….funny) that Texas might the first and only state to ban completely. Even then, I think they might keep to the six-week ban, and a handful of states follow.

What that means for the 99% of women who find themselves pregnant because they failed to use birth control, they can either act quickly or be “inconvenienced” by a bus ride.

Then that would be the woman’s fault for getting into that position (Lordy, another pun).

1. She would have had sex without using birth control.

2. She would have turned down the opportunity for a FREE bus ride to a neighboring state where she could have killed her baby in a legal and safe way.

Just how far over are we supposed to bend to protect irresponsible woman from their bad choices?

That would be up to the state if a woman knowingly violates the law - maybe 30 or 60 days, who knows? Or maybe it would just be probation, also who knows?

30 to 60 days for paying someone to murder their baby? That seems a bit light

Nobody's going to lock up women for having one. It would be illegal to perform an abortion.

Why would you not lock up a woman for paying someone to kill her baby?

Do you not really believe it is murder?

I swear, every time I talk to a liberal, I SMH at how misinformed they are - and how deceitful the liberal media is. Just yesterday I spoke to a liberal, and in addition to her usual moaning about Republicans (to me, knowing I am a Republican), she bemoaned the “fact” that “Trump’s Republican Supreme Court” (her words) may ban abortion. When I corrected her, she said that MSNBC made it sound as though all abortions would be banned.

Listen up: for any of you libtards getting your news through MSNBC, the SCOTUS is not debating a ban. It doesn’t even have that right, just as it didn’t have the fight to force states to make it legal. It is merely debating whether the decision in Roe v Wade was constitutional, and if not, THE DECISION GOES TO THE INDIVIDUAL STATES.
No dembots don't grasp that, because their propagandist have told them that they are...and their propagandist have told them they are, to spread fear and misinformation to keep their dembot brownshirts on edge

Facts don't matter to demafascist

Why would you not lock up a woman for paying someone to kill her baby?

Do you not really believe it is murder?

Even Texas which has the strongest anti-abortion laws, doesn't hold the woman liable.

"It says that “any person,” other than a government official, may file a civil lawsuit to enforce the law against anyone who performs or intends to perform a prohibited abortion, or who aids or abets one."

How the New Texas Abortion Law Turns the Public Into Enforcers

Even Texas which has the strongest anti-abortion laws, doesn't hold the woman liable.

"It says that “any person,” other than a government official, may file a civil lawsuit to enforce the law against anyone who performs or intends to perform a prohibited abortion, or who aids or abets one."

How the New Texas Abortion Law Turns the Public Into Enforcers

why not is the question.

If a woman paid someone to kill her 6 month old baby she would be held liable. We are told that the baby in the womb is no different, yet the laws never match the rhetoric, why is that?

why not is the question.

If a woman paid someone to kill her 6 month old baby she would be held liable. We are told that the baby in the womb is no different, yet the laws never match the rhetoric, why is that?

That's between her and God, and the fact that she will have that on her conscience the rest of her life. The burden of guilt lies on the one who performed the abortion.

That's between her and God, and the fact that she will have that on her conscience the rest of her life. The burden of guilt lies on the one who performed the abortion.

So, you really do not think that the baby in the womb is just as much a human being as the baby after it is born.

Forum List

Back