🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do liberals understand that the SCOTUS is not debating whether to ban abortion?

Agreed with the OP.

Abortion is not getting banned per se, but being placed in the hands of the state governments.

So, you really do not think that the baby in the womb is just as much a human being as the baby after it is born.

An unborn child in the womb is every bit as much a person as a three year old child, and should have the same protection under the constitution as a three year old child. Abortionists should also be charged with murder.

How hard is that for you to understand?

I absolutely do hate Christians who try to control the secular world. Let people find heaven or hell on their own terms.
When the sins of the secular world drag an entire nation into the moral abyss -- game over.

You leftists squeal about how we're all in this together, so your abortion is my abortion, and I DO NOT CHOOSE ABORTION. Funny how that hypocrisy works, huh?

I swear, every time I talk to a liberal, I SMH at how misinformed they are - and how deceitful the liberal media is. Just yesterday I spoke to a liberal, and in addition to her usual moaning about Republicans (to me, knowing I am a Republican), she bemoaned the “fact” that “Trump’s Republican Supreme Court” (her words) may ban abortion. When I corrected her, she said that MSNBC made it sound as though all abortions would be banned.

Listen up: for any of you libtards getting your news through MSNBC, the SCOTUS is not debating a ban. It doesn’t even have that right, just as it didn’t have the fight to force states to make it legal. It is merely debating whether the decision in Roe v Wade was constitutional, and if not, THE DECISION GOES TO THE INDIVIDUAL STATES.
It's just like Diaper Joe that if people don't vote democrat they will put them all in chains

So you have a divided camp within the DNC. You have the idiot followers who believe such garbage as the $3 trillion infrastructure bill will cost zero dollars, and those that deliberately lie for talking points.

If abortion is illegal in some states the question then becomes how long to do you lock up women who get one? How do you tell an abortion from a miscarriage? You've never considered the aftermath of an abortion ban have you?
That's for the states then to figure out how they want to handle it, and each one will decide. That's how a confederation of states works.

Since you think abortion is murder why such a light sentence? Why not life in prison or the death penalty? If you're going to support theocracy might as well go whole hog. Maybe bring back burning at the stake. That used to be popular with people who tried to use the law to do the lord's work.
I know.

We can tell them if they get an abortion they can't work to make a living, or go to the gym, or run a business.

sound reasonable?

I see the psuedo conservatives are bitching about what people do with their bodies and their choices.

I see the psuedo conservatives are bitching about what people do with their bodies and their choices.
Nice post from the pseudo trolls.

Not really, cuz the debate is whether the unborn male is really part of the female mother.

I know, I know, men can have babies......................

Idiots

An unborn child in the womb is every bit as much a person as a three year old child, and should have the same protection under the constitution as a three year old child. Abortionists should also be charged with murder.

How hard is that for you to understand?

I understand what you are saying, yet you have different standards for a mother of a 6 month old that pays someone to kill her baby and a mother that pays an abortionist to kill her baby.

Why is that?

Yeah, it's all about freedom, liberty, and open markets with them. You wouldn't understand. The bedroom is their marketplace. The fetus uber alles!

When the sins of the secular world drag an entire nation into the moral abyss -- game over.

You leftists squeal about how we're all in this together, so your abortion is my abortion, and I DO NOT CHOOSE ABORTION. Funny how that hypocrisy works, huh?

Just how lost is someone who thinks they can find heaven or hell on their own terms, and not God's terms?

The hell of it is, people who say stuff like that never have an explanation for why they themselves have a Bible in their house. It might be stashed away somewhere in a closet, drawer, or book shelf. But you'll seldom ever find anyone who doesn't have one in their house or apartment.

Just how lost is someone who thinks they can find heaven or hell on their own terms, and not God's terms?

The hell of it is, people who say stuff like that never have an explanation for why they themselves have a Bible in their house. It might be stashed away somewhere in a closet, drawer, or book shelf. But you'll seldom ever find anyone who doesn't have one in their house or apartment.
Golfing Gater has theological expertise, but only on scriptures with words in them such as smite, stone to death, judgement, or obscure scriptures, such as Lot's daughters having sex with him.

Lefties will also in one breath demand a separation of church and state when it comes to issues like abortion, and then preach to us that Jesus would want all illegal immigrants to be welcomed to the US and have all poor people being taken care of by the government.

Golfing Gater has theological expertise, but only on scriptures with words in them such as smite, stone to death, judgement, or obscure scriptures, such as Lot's daughters having sex with him.

Lefties will also in one breath demand a separation of church and state when it comes to issues like abortion, and then preach to us that Jesus would want all illegal immigrants to be welcomed to the US and have all poor people being taken care of by the government.
That is a good point. A lot of those now lecturing us on what Jesus would want us to do would be the first to run screaming into the woods if He was here on earth, ruling the nations.

Jesus is not the one who was around when scriptures were written concerning how a nation treats foreigners.

Leviticus 19:33,34 – “When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt.

Yeah, it's all about freedom, liberty, and open markets with them. You wouldn't understand. The bedroom is their marketplace. The fetus uber alles!
Having raised four kids of my own you speak like you are three years old.

I swear, every time I talk to a liberal, I SMH at how misinformed they are - and how deceitful the liberal media is. Just yesterday I spoke to a liberal, and in addition to her usual moaning about Republicans (to me, knowing I am a Republican), she bemoaned the “fact” that “Trump’s Republican Supreme Court” (her words) may ban abortion. When I corrected her, she said that MSNBC made it sound as though all abortions would be banned.

Listen up: for any of you libtards getting your news through MSNBC, the SCOTUS is not debating a ban. It doesn’t even have that right, just as it didn’t have the fight to force states to make it legal. It is merely debating whether the decision in Roe v Wade was constitutional, and if not, THE DECISION GOES TO THE INDIVIDUAL STATES.
cool story, bro.

Jesus is not the one who was around when scriptures were written concerning how a nation treats foreigners.

Leviticus 19:33,34 – “When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt.
And if the immigrant in the Hebrew nation was a member of MS 13 that murdered other people they would stone him to death.

But in the US they just move him around from city to city via taxpayer expense.

Americans should have the right to decide immigration policy, that is, who gets in and who does not, like drug traffickers, and human traffickers, etc.

Having an unsecure border simply takes these issues out of the hands of voters. But since democrats despite democracy when it results in things they don't like, they favor open borders.

But by all means, push your theocracy. The media and politicians will eat it up so long as it defends their talking points.

Forum List

Back