DO libs still deny they are indoctrinating kids? Look at this teen vogue magazine thing

People with this life style also have the right to be part of our society...If you don't want your children to follow it...Well, be good parents that they respect enough not too.

How does funding infrastructure and science fit in with that though Matthew? :poke::popcorn:

Lol, lol, lol

well, if you wish to have and pass on a first world country to the next generation it is just common sense.

Last edited:
How to Figure Out if You’re Gay

Not just the subject matter, but these tidbits. The person is a radical anti gender person. Furious that babies get "gendered" and even more so fururious that parents consider their children to be "hetereosexual" until proven otherwise. This is who these degenerates have giving advice to kids.

jesus christ. What fucking freaks.

GLSEN and the LGBTQ are at it again.

They have just as much right within the free market as anyone else. hahaha

Not just the subject matter, but these tidbits. The person is a radical anti gender person. Furious that babies get "gendered" and even more so fururious that parents consider their children to be "hetereosexual" until proven otherwise. This is who these degenerates have giving advice to kids.

They do not have the right to go into our public schools and preach queerness to grade schoolers.

And you know they are liberals how exactly?

Because ONLY Liberals want children to think they're gay or have the potential to be gay.

People on the Right want children to be normal.
So you joined the stupid side force?

Now hold on, according to Candycorn's rules, you've just launched what she would call a "personal attack" on me.
I like candy korn, the purple with black ones...

I had to look this up, I've never heard of them before.

blackberrycobblercorn.jpg
For 40 years I ate the orange and white, but not now...The Halloween candy is already on the shelves...

Because ONLY Liberals want children to think they're gay or have the potential to be gay.

Gee, after 30+ years of being an active liberal, I've never had such a desire for any kid. I guess you're a liberal to know how liberals think? Or are you just making an assumption?

Which side of the political spectrum is forcing the LGBT Agenda crap onto children? The Left are and pretty much in an aggressive way.

Equal rights to adopt?
Equal rights to marry?
Equal rights to donate blood?
Equal rights to survior benefits?

Sounds like human rights to me.

Only the most craven among us would want to deny our fellow citizens of these rights that others hold self evident; life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

"Equal rights to adopt?"

No LGBT shouldn't be allowed to adopt children, they shouldn't be allowed to pay for a Surrogate Mother either.

"Equal rights to marry?"

Marriage is between a man and a woman.

"Equal rights to donate blood?"

Absolutely 100% not, not when so many gay men are doing each other sans condom.

"Equal rights to survior benefits?"

I have no problem with this, so yes they should.

Gee, after 30+ years of being an active liberal, I've never had such a desire for any kid. I guess you're a liberal to know how liberals think? Or are you just making an assumption?

Which side of the political spectrum is forcing the LGBT Agenda crap onto children? The Left are and pretty much in an aggressive way.

Equal rights to adopt?
Equal rights to marry?

Only the most craven among us would want to deny our fellow citizens of these rights that others hold self evident; life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
Note you brought up the blood donation thing. There's a reason gay men have restrictions on donating blood. They are by far the highest at risk group for HIV, and very few use condoms. If you look at the stories I post from the hateful bigots at the CDC, Queerty, or the Huffington Post, they tell these things, which you choose to ignore, because you care more about feeling good about yourself than you care for the safety of the blood supply. Gay men are at least 44x more likely than straight men to get HIV. Blood testing takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 months for HIV to show up. That means a large risk which you are prepared to ignore so you can feel good about yourself.

So you joined the stupid side force?

Now hold on, according to Candycorn's rules, you've just launched what she would call a "personal attack" on me.
I like candy korn, the purple with black ones...

I had to look this up, I've never heard of them before.

blackberrycobblercorn.jpg
For 40 years I ate the orange and white, but not now...The Halloween candy is already on the shelves...

32995-Sweet-Candy-Corn.png

We don't give a shit about their right to peddle their crap. Not the point.

We are just letting them know and anyone who will listen what kind of immoral criminals they are and their influence is gravely harmful to teens.

Equal rights to adopt?
Equal rights to marry?

"Equal rights to adopt?"

No LGBT shouldn't be allowed to adopt children, they shouldn't be allowed to pay for a Surrogate Mother either.

"Equal rights to marry?"

Well, greater minds among us have disagreed with you. Thankfully, they are empowered to interpet the constitution, deem laws unconstitutional and secure the blessings of liberty for all of our citizens...not just the ones you politically align with.

Seriously libs, look at these numbers form the hateful bigots at Obama's CDC when you call for "equal blood donation". Quit putting your fucking feelings before safety you fucking monsters.

Gay and Bisexual Men | HIV by Group | HIV/AIDS | CDC

Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with menamade up an estimated 2% of the population but 55% of people living with HIV in the United States in 2013. If current diagnosis rates continue, 1 in 6 gay and bisexual men will be diagnosed with HIV in their lifetime, including 1 in 2 black/African Americanb gay and bisexual men, 1 in 4 Hispanic/Latinoc gay and bisexual men, and 1 in 11 white gay and bisexual men. But these rates are not inevitable. We have moretools to prevent HIV than ever before.

The Numbers
HIV and AIDS Diagnosesd
In 2014:

• Gay and bisexual men accounted for 83% (29,418) of the estimated new HIV diagnoses among all males aged 13 and older and 67% of the total estimated new diagnoses in the United States.
  • Gay and bisexual men aged 13 to 24 accounted for an estimated 92% of new HIV diagnoses among all men in their age group and 27% of new diagnoses among all gay and bisexual men.
  • Gay and bisexual men accounted for an estimated 54% (11,277) of people diagnosed with AIDS. Of those men, 39% were African American, 32% were white, and 24% were Hispanic/Latino.

Well I remember the 1980's and those were gayer times and yet you feel today time is worst...

th

th

th

Someone sexual preference is the least of my worries but as you get upset about today articles dealing with sexuality please remember Homosexuality and the lifestyle has been around and in public eye longer than the recent years, but alas maybe you're just some young wet behind the ear social conservative that never realized how the gay lifestyle is part of your life!

Equal rights to adopt?
Equal rights to marry?

"Equal rights to adopt?"

"Equal rights to marry?"

Well, greater minds among us have disagreed with you. Thankfully, they are empowered to interpet the constitution, deem laws unconstitutional and secure the blessings of liberty for all of our citizens...not just the ones you politically align with.

"they are empowered to interpet the constitution,"

Are they supposed to interpret the American Constitution, or are they meant to FOLLOW and UPHOLD the American Constitution?

"not just the ones you politically align with."

But things are fine as long as you have Liberal POLITICAL Judges interpreting the American Constitution to suit the Leftist Agenda?

That's okay?

Equal rights to adopt?
Equal rights to marry?

Note you brought up the blood donation thing. There's a reason gay men have restrictions on donating blood. They are by far the highest at risk group for HIV, and very few use condoms. If you look at the stories I post from the hateful bigots at the CDC, Queerty, or the Huffington Post, they tell these things, which you choose to ignore, because you care more about feeling good about yourself than you care for the safety of the blood supply. Gay men are at least 44x more likely than straight men to get HIV. Blood testing takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 months for HIV to show up. That means a large risk which you are prepared to ignore so you can feel good about yourself.

Certainly not.

It means that the blood supply needs to be sequestered for a longer period of time. Blood banks across the nation are usually at minimal levels. Ignoring 8-10 million men is simply stupid when precautions can be taken.

Equal rights to adopt?
Equal rights to marry?

"Equal rights to adopt?"

"Equal rights to marry?"

Are they supposed to interpret the American Constitution, or are they meant to FOLLOW and UPHOLD the American Constitution?
Hey, I agree. Lets make militia membership a pre-requisite to owning a gun. Agree?

Equal rights to adopt?
Equal rights to marry?

"Equal rights to adopt?"

"Equal rights to marry?"

Hey, I agree. Lets make militia membership a pre-requisite to owning a gun. Agree?

Is that all you have?

Equal rights to adopt?
Equal rights to marry?

"Equal rights to adopt?"

"Equal rights to marry?"

Is that all you have?

No.

I have much more than that.

However, at the moment what WE have is a question to you.

Equal rights to adopt?
Equal rights to marry?

Certainly not.

It means that the blood supply needs to be sequestered for a longer period of time. Blood banks across the nation are usually at minimal levels. Ignoring 8-10 million men is simply stupid when precautions can be taken.
I know liberals are bad at math, but let's try this again.

Blood lasts a maximum of 42 days, which is 6 weeks. By that point it has deteriorated. Some say 21 days is the maximum.

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/03/11/the-shelf-life-of-donor-blood/?_r=0

HIV takes from 2 weeks, to SIX months to show up in an HIV test. Do you understand now? Or should I type more slowly? This means someone could get infected days before donating blood and it will never show up in the testing they do. When you add in the highest at risk group, it means the chances of infected blood being used in a transfusion increases.

Now grow a fucking heart. Safety is more important than feelings. This isn't about bigotry. If it were, they would ban lesbians from donating blood, and if anything they are the lowest at risk group.

Shame on you for putting feelings before safety. Are you monster? Seriously, what kind of people would do this?

Which begs the question.

Why do you read Teen Vogue? Didn't Father O'Diddle teach you all you need to know?

Last edited:

Which begs the question.

Why do you read Teen Vogue? Didn't Father O'Riddle teach you all you need to know?
So you don't want people to know liberals are p ushing this nonsense to kids?

Well I remember the 1980's and those were gayer times and yet you feel today time is worst...

th

th

th

Someone sexual preference is the least of my worries but as you get upset about today articles dealing with sexuality please remember Homosexuality and the lifestyle has been around and in public eye longer than the recent years, but alas maybe you're just some young wet behind the ear social conservative that never realized how the gay lifestyle is part of your life!

isn't it funny that the most homophobic people respond the most to homosexual imagery.

Study Reveals Homophobic Men Are, In Fact, More Likely To Be Gay

stevie boy must be flaming

Forum List

Back