DO libs still deny they are indoctrinating kids? Look at this teen vogue magazine thing

No.

I have much more than that.

However, at the moment what WE have is a question to you.

Hey, I agree. Lets make militia membership a pre-requisite to owning a gun. Agree?

You have a right to do what you do in the privacy of your own home, you don't have a right to indoctrinate children with the LGBT Agenda,
Does one have the right to "indoctrinate" their children with a Christian agenda through Bible teachings, church services, prayer at the dinner table, etc?

We don't take our children to Church services or have Bible teachings with them, you're a typical Leftist using ridiculous stereotypical examples about things that you don't even know about.

I never said YOU did.

You were saying that parents do not have the right to "indoctrinate" (your word) kids.
I asked if they had the right to "indoctrinate" kids religiously....

And now you're resorting to personal attacks.

As for being ridiculous, teaching your kids that there is an all-knowing force somewhere in the universe that offers you salvation or damnation isn't ridiculous? Really?

"And now you're resorting to personal attacks."

I have not resorted to any personal attacks, show me where I've personally attacked you?

"you're a typical Leftist "

Is that all you have?

No.

Hey, I agree. Lets make militia membership a pre-requisite to owning a gun. Agree?

You have a right to do what you do in the privacy of your own home, you don't have a right to indoctrinate children with the LGBT Agenda,
Does one have the right to "indoctrinate" their children with a Christian agenda through Bible teachings, church services, prayer at the dinner table, etc?

Why do you want children taught about muff diving and butthole surfing?

I never mentioned those phrases once. I do not even know what they mean. Stop making up stories and stick to the questions being asked.

It's related to the OP title and the OP article, the stuff you've been defending, the LGBT stuff, which you by defending it logically must mean you want children taught about the Homosexual lifestyle.

We don't take our children to Church services or have Bible teachings with them, you're a typical Leftist using ridiculous stereotypical examples about things that you don't even know about.

I never said YOU did.

You were saying that parents do not have the right to "indoctrinate" (your word) kids.

As for being ridiculous, teaching your kids that there is an all-knowing force somewhere in the universe that offers you salvation or damnation isn't ridiculous? Really?

I have not resorted to any personal attacks, show me where I've personally attacked you?

That isn't a personal attack, WTF how thin is your skin, are you going to need a Safe Space within the next few minutes?

How you would cope with the sort of actual personal attacks that have been launched on me, well you wouldn't have coped.

The 2nd Amendment does not grant the right to keep and bear arms,

therefore it doesn't say:
the people shall have the right to keep and bear arms.
It says: "......, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Thus recognizing the already existing inalienable right (independently from any government) and the 2nd Amendment is for the sole purpose of placing a limitation on the government in prohibiting the government from infringing it.

You left out the part about the militia. You left out the part of a well-regulated militia.
It is not necessary for the understanding the inalienable right.

Sounds like you are doing some interpretation of sorts. Interesting.

No.

Why do you want children taught about muff diving and butthole surfing?

I never mentioned those phrases once. I do not even know what they mean. Stop making up stories and stick to the questions being asked.

It's related to the OP title and the OP article, the stuff you've been defending, the LGBT stuff, which you by defending it logically must mean you want children taught about the Homosexual lifestyle.

Well, we were talking about the Constitution at one time. You didn't find that comfortable so you started making accusations.

I want partents to be able to raise their kids. You mentioned that they cannot do that with some nonsense about "indoctrination". So I asked if they could "indoctrinate" their kids into Christianity...and again you started making accusations and taking something personally.

If you'd like to get back on the topic and answer some questions, feel free.

You left out the part about the militia. You left out the part of a well-regulated militia.

It says: "......, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Thus recognizing the already existing inalienable right (independently from any government) and the 2nd Amendment is for the sole purpose of placing a limitation on the government in prohibiting the government from infringing it.

Maybe this will help. A country's armed forces are called military. Apparently you think the words of military and militia are interchangeable. Here is what militia means:
"A militia /mᵻˈlɪʃə/[1] generally is an army or other fighting unit that is composed of non-professional fighters, citizens of a nation or subjects of a state or government who can be called upon to enter a combat situation, as opposed to a professional force of regular, full-time military personnel,"
Militia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The military, also called the armed forces,..[...] All militaries, whether large or small, are military organizations that have official state and world recognition as such. Organizations with similar features are paramilitary, civil defense, militia or other which are not military.
Military - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Before you come back with the National Guard read this below, it may answer your question.
The U.S. National Guard is not a state militia:
"The National Guard of the United States, part of the reserve components of the United States Armed Forces, is a reserve military force, composed of National Guard military members or units of each state.."
National Guard of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You're welcome my dear....

It is not interpretation. It is written in the Bill of Rights. You just need to read it. No interpretation is needed. It means what it says.

I never said YOU did.

You'll know when I DO actually personally attack you, this will be because somewhere in there I'll call you an asshat OR even worse Chuckle Pants, which is just too shocking already :eek-52:

But until I've used those, you've not been personally attacked by me.

Maybe this will help. A country's armed forces are called military. Apparently you think the words of military and militia are interchangeable. Here is what militia means:
"A militia /mᵻˈlɪʃə/[1] generally is an army or other fighting unit that is composed of non-professional fighters, citizens of a nation or subjects of a state or government who can be called upon to enter a combat situation, as opposed to a professional force of regular, full-time military personnel,"

"The military, also called the armed forces,..[...] All militaries, whether large or small, are military organizations that have official state and world recognition as such. Organizations with similar features are paramilitary, civil defense, militia or other which are not military.

Before you come back with the National Guard read this below, it may answer your question.
"The National Guard of the United States, part of the reserve components of the United States Armed Forces, is a reserve military force, composed of National Guard military members or units of each state.."

The 2nd Amendment mentions a "well regulated" militia. Clearly, it was the intent of the framers to have "arms bearers" as members of a "well regulated militia". To state otherwise is to ignore phrases in the Constitution.

Now don't make me correct you any further.

It is not interpretation. It is written in the Bill of Rights. You just need to read it. No interpretation is needed. It means what it says.

I agree.
It states "a well regulated militia".

I never said YOU did.

You'll know when I DO actually personally attack you, this will be because somewhere in there I'll call you an asshat OR even worse Chuckle Pants, which is just too shocking already :eek-52:

I'm unconcerned about your personal attacks. It is, afteall, the only weapon in your feeble arsenal of double standards and running like hell from the topic.

I never said YOU did.

I'm unconcerned about your personal attacks. It is, afteall, the only weapon in your feeble arsenal of double standards and running like hell from the topic.

You are a strange bird, also devoid of humour.

The 2nd Amendment mentions a "well regulated" militia. Clearly, it was the intent of the framers to have "arms bearers" as members of a "well regulated militia". To state otherwise is to ignore phrases in the Constitution.

Now don't make me correct you any further.
I appreciate your self assurance in your effort to adding or diminishing from the Bill of Rights. Maybe this will help you to understand the "well regulated militia" part what is causing the confusion

"On May 8, 1792, Congress passed "[a]n act more effectually to provide for the National Defence, by establishing an Uniform Militia throughout the United States" requiring:

[E]ach and every free able-bodied white male citizen of the respective States, resident therein, who is or shall be of age of eighteen years, and under the age of forty-five years (except as is herein after excepted) shall severally and respectively be enrolled in the militia...[and] every citizen so enrolled and notified, shall, within six months thereafter, provide himself with a good musket or firelock, a sufficient bayonet and belt, two spare flints, and a knapsack, a pouch with a box therein to contain not less than twenty-four cartridges, suited to the bore of his musket or firelock, each cartridge to contain a proper quantity of powder and ball: or with a good rifle, knapsack, shot-pouch and powder-horn, twenty balls suited to the bore of his rifle, and a quarter of a pound of powder; and shall appear, so armed, accoutred and provided, when called out to exercise, or into service, except, that when called out on company days to exercise only, he may appear without a knapsack.[117]"
Second Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Armed citizenry is supposed to be the militia.

From the link in the OP:

as a young person, I was certain I had to be clearly more attracted to men or women. This didn’t account for the existence of genderqueer people, and also didn’t account for identities outside of lesbian or straight, such as queer, bisexual, or pansexual. Take your time — there’s no rush to pick or stick with a label if it doesn't resonate with you. It’s also okay if you identify with something and then later realize that it wasn’t quite right or that you now feel differently. You always deserve to have your identity respected.

Unless you're Anne Heche, then the cult of LGBT will pummel you ceaselessly and make your name in their lingo synonymous with "heretic". It's OK to coerce youngsters to imprint themselves homosexual.. But just try to walk into an LGBT gathering and insist that all the closeted heteros can leave camp! (Wear a flack jacket when you do).

Funny how some lesbians are attracted to women who look, talk, walk and act like men....and how some gay men are attracted to men who look, talk, walk and act like women. Clearly there are closeted issues in the gay ranks. And how. But it's only OK to go gay from straight. It's a one way street and if you try to go back you're gonna get it.

People with this life style also have the right to be part of our society...If you don't want your children to follow it...Well, be good parents that they respect enough not too.
is that all it takes matthew to keep your kids from being gay?....

Forum List

Back