🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do men have a duty to confront/call out other men's sexism?

Do men have a duty to confront/call out other men's sexism?

• Absolutely yes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Mostly yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly no

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Absolutely no

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Only sexism toward women who respect men

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
One of the main talking points of Fourth Wave Feminism is that men have an obligation to call out other men's sexism. Their point is that men who do not call out other men are guilty themselves. Do you agree?

Absolutely not. Been married almost 47 years and dated a lot before that. That's one of the things we have wives and girlfriends for, Honey.;)

Hell yes. If men are the sexists other men need to stand up and stop it. If we really like women, then we make sure they are happy. The happier women are, the better it is for us in EVERU way.

I shared this thread with my wife and asked her the question if she thought she would always tell me when I am being sexist. She said "Don't I always"?
I showed her my response, and she said "That's right,... Jerk"! :auiqs.jpg:

Hell yes. If men are the sexists other men need to stand up and stop it. If we really like women, then we make sure they are happy. The happier women are, the better it is for us in EVERU way.
Not being able to mind your own business is a great way to get your face rearranged. Who are you to decide somebody is being "sexist" and act on that assumption? And it might be the woman who ends up kicking your ass.

Everyone has a duty to call out discrimination. There are misogynists in our midst and misogyny has permeated our culture in a similar way that racism has. People practice misogyny every day. Women are picked on every day. It's amazing the kind of shit that we women are exposed to, and yet this abuse is ignored and dismissed. I'm a woman. I've taken this abuse, sometimes to my face, stoically, even though it can be compared to a Black person being confronted with the N-word.

Not being able to mind your own business is a great way to get your face rearranged. Who are you to decide somebody is being "sexist" and act on that assumption? And it might be the woman who ends up kicking your ass.
Mind your own fookin business people. Obviously there are extreme exceptions.

Why do some men have intimate relationships with people whom they despise? Aren't they just taking advantage? What is this "I love you but I despise you" thing about?

If he is reaching for your crotch damn right you have the obligation to call out his sexism. If he is trying to communicate with your son on the internet damn right you have the obligation to confront his sexuality. If he is parading down the street in a dress you have the right to laugh.

Men, real men that is, don't stop to think about themselves when there is a wrong to right.

If he is reaching for your crotch damn right you have the obligation to call out his sexism. If he is trying to communicate with your son on the internet damn right you have the obligation to confront his sexuality. If he is parading down the street in a dress you have the right to laugh.
I'm not sure you understand what we're discussing here. What you're talking about is sexual assault/predation.

I'm not sure you understand what we're discussing here. What you're talking about is sexual assault/predation.
Statistics indicate that 1 in 5 boys are sexually molested by the age of 18. Since 99% of the sexual abuse of boys is committed by homosexual men, the statistics are staggering. It's likely that some parents are reluctant to confront allegations of sexual abuse by authority figures like Priests and scout leaders so confronting some homosexuals about their sexuality is not only the right but the duty of parents. Otherwise nobody really cares about gay couples unless they are confronted by dykes on bikes or hostile drag queens.

Men, real men that is, don't stop to think about themselves when there is a wrong to right.
Wow. Are you sure your real name isn't BATMAN? What makes you qualified to judge that someone's actions are "wrong"? Most definitions I've heard of "sexism" are idiotic. Some women like to be treated as ladies. Real men don't whine about not being invited into women's bathrooms.

Wow. Are you sure your real name isn't BATMAN? What makes you qualified to judge that someone's actions are "wrong"? Most definitions I've heard of "sexism" are idiotic. Some women like to be treated as ladies. Real men don't whine about not being invited into women's bathrooms.
Real men-woman's bathrooms? WTF? The real issue is that sissie lefties desperately need an issue and they will troll for it even when nobody cares.

Unfortunately very many modern women do share male bashing jokes and joke about violence against men.
s-l300.jpg

The number of women who call out male bashing is very small -- perhaps I know most of them on Twitter.

Forum List

Back