🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do men have a duty to confront/call out other men's sexism?

Do men have a duty to confront/call out other men's sexism?

• Absolutely yes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Mostly yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly no

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Absolutely no

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Only sexism toward women who respect men

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Everyone has a duty to call out discrimination. There are misogynists in our midst and misogyny has permeated our culture in a similar way that racism has. People practice misogyny every day. Women are picked on every day. It's amazing the kind of shit that we women are exposed to, and yet this abuse is ignored and dismissed. I'm a woman. I've taken this abuse, sometimes to my face, stoically, even though it can be compared to a Black person being confronted with the N-word.
This is an issue where we disagree 100%.

In my time in 1990s, I never experienced misandry in casual conversation. Misandry was something which existed only in Family Court and Criminal Justice System.

In 2021, judging by what I read on Social Media, Misandry is an order of magnitude more common then Misogyny. Growing up as a young men under constant male-bashing is very devastating to young men's mental health.

Unfortunately very many modern women do share male bashing jokes and joke about violence against men.
s-l300.jpg

The number of women who call out male bashing is very small -- perhaps I know most of them on Twitter.

Women need to do that too. But they don't. And we see violence against men on TV when a woman gets angry in movies and slaps a man. That kind of socialization must end.

Unfortunately very many modern women do share male bashing jokes and joke about violence against men.
s-l300.jpg

The number of women who call out male bashing is very small -- perhaps I know most of them on Twitter.
Payback is a bitch ain't it?

Why do some men have intimate relationships with people whom they despise? Aren't they just taking advantage? What is this "I love you but I despise you" thing about?
Lys, to be honest you gotta ask women why they decide to have one night stannds with men they don't give a damn about. I've heard way too many women bragging about how they can get any man they want and as a younger man, I got my crotched and butt grabbed plenty by women, some who got pissed because they couldn't take no for an answer.

Men are told no means no while women get to question our sexual preference and manhood if we choose not to fuck. If a man says something to a woman she doesn't like, she gets to slap that man and according to our society he has to take that aasault. So there are things women must change.

It's not really pay back since it has always happened.
Not always.

Denying that women have been subjugated for millennia is just ignorance.

There is no time in history where women have had the same power over men that men have had over women

Not always.

Denying that women have been subjugated for millennia is just ignorance.

There is no time in history where women have had the same power over men that men have had over women
I am not denying anything. But you are talking about political power, I am not.

I am talking about relationships where women get mad and throw things at men, then wonder why they got beat up after doing so. I am talking about women who pick men up in bars, fuck them, then if a man tries showing interest in that woman after that, he gets destroyed emotionally by her embarrasing him acting as if hes bothering her for no reason, then when she feels something for a guy and gets done the same way, all men are dogs. Both sides have things to work on in this regard.

Half the marriages don't end in divorce only because of men.

As far as political power goes, that's where men need to step back and alllow women equal power. In the workplace relative to jobs and pay, men need to step back too. But in interpersonal relationships, both sides have work to do.

One of the main talking points of Fourth Wave Feminism is that men have an obligation to call out other men's sexism. Their point is that men who do not call out other men are guilty themselves. Do you agree?
I'm a woman and the femnazis/lesbians have gone to far with this. Back in the day, I was sexually harassed--truly which is nothing like what the want to be victims claim is harassment today. Guys grabbing a womans ass, bosses truly sexually harassing underlings, pulling down a swim top should be punched out by other guys, but.....now today guys are attacked for saying something stupid but not harmful or saying something that can be twisted and the femnazis want to destroy them (because they are basically guys) or because it isn't soyboy approved speech. I really don't want to be around a guy who acts and sounds like a woman.

Statistics indicate that 1 in 5 boys are sexually molested by the age of 18. Since 99% of the sexual abuse of boys is committed by homosexual men, the statistics are staggering. It's likely that some parents are reluctant to confront allegations of sexual abuse by authority figures like Priests and scout leaders so confronting some homosexuals about their sexuality is not only the right but the duty of parents. Otherwise nobody really cares about gay couples unless they are confronted by dykes on bikes or hostile drag queens.
Ok, now I'm sure you don't understand what's being discussed here.

I am not denying anything. But you are talking about political power, I am not.

I am talking about relationships where women get mad and throw things at men, then wonder why they got beat up after doing so. I am talking about women who pick men up in bars, fuck them, then if a man tries showing interest in that woman after that, he gets destroyed emotionally by her embarrasing him acting as if hes bothering her for no reason, then when she feels something for a guy and gets done the same way, all men are dogs. Both sides have things to work on in this regard.

Half the marriages don't end in divorce only because of men.

As far as political power goes, that's where men need to step back and alllow women equal power. In the workplace relative to jobs and pay, men need to step back too. But in interpersonal relationships, both sides have work to do.
I'm not talking about political power at all.

I'm talking personal power

Since 1990s, women have much more power then men in interpersonal relationships:

1) Men suffer significant discrimination in divorce.
2) Male victims of Domestic Violence are more likely to be arrested then helped.
3) Since 2017, many men accused of Sexual Misconduct lose their career without investigation.

Stand up for yourself, boy. Sexism is rooted in power which usually means the men.
In 2021, men have no power in personal relationships.

If you are assaulted by your wife/gf you are likely to be arrested.

Any man can be destroyed by an unsubstantiated accusation.

Forum List

Back