Do not crucify the whistle blower

Do not crucify the whistle blower. Do not give them sainthood, either. INVESTIGATE WHAT THEY CLAIM.

Trump and his lap dogs are crucifying the whistle blower. Bullshit, go before congress and provide evidence that what he/she heard is incorrect. Bring the people who the whistle blower says have first hand knowledge and what they say.

If after the process and the whistle blower made a mountain out of a mole hill, then crucify them.

If what they say is true, I would not make them a saint but give them huge credit for having the guts to come forward and expose actions that threaten are great republic
Whistle blower just reported what he was told from various sources
It is up to those investigating to decide if it is credible

Proves out it was

What if your grandmother voted for him? Somebody's grandmother did.
Grandmother's are in the camp with books on American history to see the error of their ways.
The only ones in camps are soldiers, boy scouts, and illegals.
Not after the Trump impeachment. The hard core Trump supporters will be in camps so they will not reintroduce Trumpism into an ethical US society.
ROLF. What makes you think we would let that discourage us?

Furthermore, Trump will still be in office in 2021.
We will see. The shit stain on US history, that is Trump and his supporters, will end sooner than later. It will forever be an embarrassment, much like McCarthyism. The rats, who are Trump supporters, will scurry back into their holes where they were before Trump emboldened them.
You consider yourself a serious poster with nonsense like that? Try presenting a good argument instead of your Christmas wish list.

Put Trump supporters in Camps; Great Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grandmother's are in the camp with books on American history to see the error of their ways.
Not after the Trump impeachment. The hard core Trump supporters will be in camps so they will not reintroduce Trumpism into an ethical US society.
Grow up
Don't take everything so serious sour puss. Watch out, Trump may grab you by the puss.

We will see. The shit stain on US history, that is Trump and his supporters, will end sooner than later. It will forever be an embarrassment, much like McCarthyism. The rats, who are Trump supporters, will scurry back into their holes where they were before Trump emboldened them.
you really can't accept someone else's opinion can you. you turn into hank the asshole.

Grow up
Don't take everything so serious sour puss. Watch out, Trump may grab you by the puss.
he already got you I see.

You consider yourself a serious poster with nonsense like that? Try presenting a good argument instead of your Christmas wish list.
I use euphemisms to make my point. To understand you need top be a critical thinker, which you are not. A sense of humor, does not hurt.
My posts are above you. I cannot help you.

Do not crucify the whistle blower. Do not give them sainthood, either. INVESTIGATE WHAT THEY CLAIM.

Trump and his lap dogs are crucifying the whistle blower. Bullshit, go before congress and provide evidence that what he/she heard is incorrect. Bring the people who the whistle blower says have first hand knowledge and what they say.

If after the process and the whistle blower made a mountain out of a mole hill, then crucify them.

If what they say is true, I would not make them a saint but give them huge credit for having the guts to come forward and expose actions that threaten are great republic
Whistle blower just reported what he was told from various sources
It is up to those investigating to decide if it is credible

Proves out it was
How do you know THAT?

Grow up
I like fun, I like sarcasm, your stuff has been childish and I know you can do better.

They don’t care. They are internet trolls and Russian bots. They love loserville. They hate this country
Is it Russia or Ukraine?...make up your simple mind....maybe bang your head into the wall to shake things loose....
Ranbodouchebag is the king of loserville as are most Trump supporters. They have been losers their whole life and now we have a President who makes excuses for them being losers and they love him. They are still losers and they know it.
vendetta's went out of style many moons ago. Social Media took care of that.
Good for you. You are quite a person..

I use euphemisms to make my point. To understand you need top be a critical thinker, which you are not. A sense of humor, does not hurt.
Your help I don't need, and you are not as smart as you think you are.

Trump supporters post their Christmas wish list, why shouldn't I. One of us will get our Christmas list.

yep, your posts are definitely out there, we can all agree with you there.

I am the smartest man in the world, you are too dumb to realize it.

Trump supporters post their Christmas wish list, why shouldn't I. One of us will get our Christmas list.
Fair enough

we had our christmas in November of 2016 and your coal has burned your ass ever since.

I am the smartest man in the world, you are too dumb to realize it.
more self proclamations

Maybe not my help, but you are definitely in need of help.

Maybe not my help, but you are definitely in need of help.
I have help, I use the internet and other sources for material to compete against fake fks like you daily. dude, self procalmate all you want, I really give two shits, but everyone should really know who you are.

we had our christmas in November of 2016 and your coal has burned your ass ever since.
You are correct but the anti-Trumpers time will come. I guarantee it. He who laughs last, laughs the longest. We have been crying for 3 years, we deserve a good laugh. The US has provided a good laugh to the whole world. Our current politics are a joke. Who is winning the most is Putin. No matter what way the Ukraine scandal breaks, Putin is the big winner.

You are correct but the anti-Trumpers time will come. I guarantee it. He who laughs last, laughs the longest. We have been crying for 3 years, we deserve a good laugh. The US has provided a good laugh to the whole world. Our current politics are a joke. Who is winning the most is Putin. No matter what way the Ukraine scandal breaks, Putin is the big winner.
Lol
There would be no trump if there was no Obama… Take your “hope and change” and shove it up your fucking ass.
Karma is a bitch

Forum List

Back